Lykania Hecate

Gets popcorn

1 Like

What exactly does a “dedication” to Hecate mean, if not worship? Does Hecate govern Pacts with other spirits?

Dedication doesn’t necessarily mean worship. Think about having a relationship in which you’re loyal and dedicated.

Dedication doesn’t necessarily mean worship. Think about having a relationship in which you’re loyal and dedicated.[/quote]

Yes but what is dedication to Hecate in this context? What limitations are imposed on the one who dedicates himself?

Do you mean my dedication to Her, or just in general? I imagine it will be different for each person, especially when it comes to Hecate.

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t see why would there be limitations. I already told Lucifer that I am on his side and he actually encourages me to work with other entities, even angels. He doesn’t put any limits to what I can do, he told me that he’ll always be with me and help me in my ascent. That having no limits to what I do is the best dedication I can give him. And Hekate shouldn’t either, I mean I’ve never seen a jealous spirit lol.

Hecate is that scale that balances the realms. She is justice so if you are not balanced that she will try to fix you. Most of what you will read is blatant misconception. Most things with power are demoralized and devalued. What ever you think you know then think the opposite. There is a reason why in America we have a gigantic statue of her when you come into the country. She is the real deal.

Honestly, I don’t see why would there be limitations. I already told Lucifer that I am on his side and he actually encourages me to work with other entities, even angels. He doesn’t put any limits to what I can do, he told me that he’ll always be with me and help me in my ascent. That having no limits to what I do is the best dedication I can give him. And Hekate shouldn’t either, I mean I’ve never seen a jealous spirit lol.[/quote]

No limitations. Only that you will treat the tools for what they are. Love her above all as her tools are your tools. They will all bow as you shalll. She only askes you make her proud. How you accomplish this is up to you. The doors shall open all you have to do is walk through them. But that can be much harder than one might believe. Do not studder step.

Dedication doesn’t necessarily mean worship. Think about having a relationship in which you’re loyal and dedicated.[/quote]

Yes but what is dedication to Hecate in this context? What limitations are imposed on the one who dedicates himself?[/quote]

1 Like

Disclaimer: I am very new to astral travel and have only been successful a handful of time, usually when someone is “holding my hand” through the experience. Hecate has been insistent that I master soul travel, so I am working towards that. I am still not very good yet…

I astral traveled inside myself as part of my lessons with Her. There I visited the sixth chakra I was told that it was a gateway to power (as all chakras are) and That I could consecrate it (basically open it and tell it what I plan to use it for) and begin to obtain its power and influence in my mortal life. I then went to my 5th chakra and 7th to do the same. I was going to end it but Hecate told me to activate and consecrate the 7 main ones, so I went to the base chakra and worked my way up to the heart chakra.

Interesting to note the during the consecration of the 5th - 7th the words I used implied that their power and influence would only effect me when I consciously activated them. Kind of like a light switch, flipped on then off. The language I used for the 1st - 3rd implied that they would always be open and affecting my life. Maybe I have to concentrate more when working with the higher chakras while the lower chakras will just passively affect me?

When I came back I saw the room I was in buzzing with bluish and yellow energy swirling around the ceiling and walls, I felt a buzz for a good ten minutes.

2 Likes

Just checking in bro. How are things going. Also, did you ever call her by the name I PM you.

Do you mean that secret name that starts with a “T”?

Hey man, things are relatively good. She is hard to pin down. It seems that sometimes I call to Her (or try soul traveling to Her) and She seems to have no interest in me. Other times I can be in the middle of something and She is like “Drop what you are doing and pay attention, NOW!” And everything in between. It is not like Raphael and Belial at all. When I evoked them, and worked with them it was like I had their complete attention for the whole ritual, this is more on Her schedule than mine.

Other than that things are great!
I did use the name you gave me, thank you :slight_smile:

She is usually there but she likes to play her and seek. She also likes to give answers in riddles. Dreams you thought to be the most horrible will have the deepest meaning to your operation. Sometimes when I stop calling her is when she speaks the loudest.

1 Like

Man, that is exactly what I have experienced also. She’s there when I call her, sure. But it was when I took a break from working with her that she really showed herself. Lovingly trying to bring me back into the fold, and showing me that she will be there for me when I, in my own time, will call her again. She knows that no matter how long I distance myself from her I will always come back to her.

I work with the Mark Alan Smith books, but I feel that I can benefit from your experiences and methods also.

Are you still working as a group, or solo?

Mostly rollin’ solo lately. School has bogged me down so I have not been on top of communicating with anyone.

It is as easy as, she is not depending on you guys to do what she wants…as most people in here think.
She will do whatever she wishes when she wishes and yes, she usually plays hide and seek very well and she ignores people a lot…and when she does not ignore, it needs to know that it has the full attention of the person. That is why you might get a shout to leave everything you’re doing and just stay there and listen to what she has to say.
The best name to call this entity is neither Lykania nor Hecate.
Hecate though works very well…but i rather prefer calling her by another name…

That starts with a B! Yay!!! Who’s the contest winner ?

Bitch.

(inbefore curses)

(double meaning, who’s the contest winner now?)

Gets popcorn…wait I already did that.

If She is offended I’ll let Her handle it.

Or you and Sunas can hash it out again, that was always entertaining.

Divinator, i love you man, you are so tempting.
Take it easy… no one wants problems in here or like in brazilian " ninguem quer problemas cara "
BUT, BABALON MASHLA KUMILA TRUBATI SANSI SAH HAR HA LA MUTSI KIENOBI
Those are the words you are going to read and you only, will suffer for each word you will read. Not me speaking, so if you wish to complain…i can give you directions to where you should go…but please do not come knocking at my door, or it might get worst. Sorry for the trouble.