Lykania Hecate

Update for any who are interested.

I was not going to work with Lykania Hecate any further after she told me to either dedicate myself to her fully or stop calling her. I didn’t want to dedicate my whole life to an entity other than myself. She and I went round and round for a while on this but we agreed to terms. It is almost like a pact but she didn’t like the sound of pact making. I agreed to dedicate a lunar cycle of my life to her and last night was the initial dedication.

I got home from work and in the middle of the night I preformed a dedication, essentially giving myself over to her in exchange for the opportunity to learn from her and increase my power (witchcraft and necromancy, also this is a great opportunity for me to work with a female entity, which I have never done before.) . After the ritual she told me to go to bed, where I felt a warm sensation at my Ze’al chakra, it turned from warm to burning and filled my entire body.

I had been sick (sore throat and a cold) and planned on doing some healing that Raphael taught me but was instructed against it but instead to trust her. I woke up 100% better, went to school and got some work done…then I started to feel 200% worse. I skipped my only class for the day and came back home to sleep. She was waiting for me in my dreams and began some instruction. I am not sure but she may have done this just to meet me in my dreams (or it could have been a million other things I am not sure)

That is all for now, I report back if anything else happens.

Orismen, what does this hidden aspect of Hekate actually do? What is it’s purpose? Because every spirit has a purpose for it’s existence, an essence. I’d be thankful if you told me, if you’re not comfortable with sharing this publicly, then in a PM. I’ll most definitely work with her and I want to gather as much info on her as I can.

I didn’t find much on Her in research, so I am learning from Her directly. From what I gathered She is a wolfmother, and teaches one how to connect with your pure or primal self. She helps you walk a path towards your true will, but with a darker flair. Instead of ascending, I am descending inside myself to see what makes me tick. Then once I understand that, well I will see what I do next.

Through Her necromantic aspect I learned that not only do people have true wills but families do as well. I am connecting my families true will with my own. I am seeing how what I do here on Earth not only helps me, but helps my ancestors and the future generations of my family.

Interestingly She told me during our first contact that She was going to use me weather I dedicate myself to Her or not. The past few days I have had some messages from forum members asking for Her sigil so they can work with Her too. At least she keeps Her word?

2 Likes

Thanks!

I have a sigil for Hekate, but it’s not one that represents this hidden aspect of hers. It’s only her normal sigil, it represents her cosmic aspect, her whole being. I guess it would be possible to call Lykania by this sigil though, right?

Thing is, I don’t really need a sigil to call an entity. Especially when you told me about this aspect. Fortunately, I learned from Azazel how to tune myself with any kind of energy by creating a channel between me and the energy or spiritual emanation of the entity I want to call. Imagination plays a very important role here, not forced or willed, but receptive imagination. I’m getting the image of a full moon, a primal, dark animal feeding, the embodiment of a wolf mixed with some maternal energy. Also, a forest and a blue energy or a pale blue light, which has a very subtle sexual essence.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

Do you have hidden cameras around my appartment Elison? Cause you are right on the money. Feeding and lust mingled with a mother wolf looking after her cubs is the best way I can describe Her.

If you want you can PM me your email and I will email you Her sigil.

That’s okay, I’m fairly capable of calling her without a sigil. Even more, I actually WANT to summon entities without sigils, otherwise Azazel’s teachings are for nothing. Furthermore, it gives me a lot of experience.

Lilith was the first entity I called without a sigil and it gave me the feeling of sexual arousal and puking at the same time. A very interesting demoness. Also maternal, a very good protector and, weird enough, mother-like sexual, and a very wrathful enemy.

Well good luck. Let.me know how it goes and we can compare notes.

Have any of you tried the rituals in Queen of Hell? I want to but they are very complicated since I live with room mates. Is it enough just to look at the Hecate sigils in Queen of Hell and chant her name?

I just used the chant that Serell posted here. Then I personalized it letting Her know that I am all in as long as She keeps Her word I will keep mine. I made an alter to Her and placed Her sigil in the center, then evoked Her. It didn’t take as long as I thought it would time wise.

That would be enough to call her in the room, yes. For an evocation, you have to find a new environment.

Ok, thank you. I will focus on the sigil and chant her name for now. I also want to work with Lilith, but I will start with Hecate. Btw, the Temple of Ascending Flame has a Lilith project starting in October for anyone that is interested.

She will hide in your dreams. You must find her and force her to reveal herself. You will literally have to yell and she will yell back. At first she will try to intimidate but once you are past that she will tell you what you want to know.

If you do decide to dedicate yourself she will be with you every step of your life. She does not ask for worship only for you to accept that you are hers. You heart must feel no greater love for anything. Once you are in that state you will have no need to work with sports. Everything in your life will start to fall into place. Your thoughts will be more powerful that evocation and ritual.

It is a beautiful thing but you will be tested along the way. Once you are at that point there will be no more sleep. When you close your eyes you will be with her and in her realm. You will have two lives and become two people. She will show you thing that no other knows. Introduce you to angels and demons in there true energetic forms. There pure forms that most do not see.

She will show you the back door into the abyss where any spirit can be conjured to do your bidding. The darkness where hours seem like day. Trust me my friend she is worth the journey. The fact that you have caught her eye means she wants you. Many call and find nothing but heart break.

[quote=“Orismen, post:21, topic:1734”]Update for any who are interested.

I was not going to work with Lykania Hecate any further after she told me to either dedicate myself to her fully or stop calling her. I didn’t want to dedicate my whole life to an entity other than myself. She and I went round and round for a while on this but we agreed to terms. It is almost like a pact but she didn’t like the sound of pact making. I agreed to dedicate a lunar cycle of my life to her and last night was the initial dedication.

I got home from work and in the middle of the night I preformed a dedication, essentially giving myself over to her in exchange for the opportunity to learn from her and increase my power (witchcraft and necromancy, also this is a great opportunity for me to work with a female entity, which I have never done before.) . After the ritual she told me to go to bed, where I felt a warm sensation at my Ze’al chakra, it turned from warm to burning and filled my entire body.

I had been sick (sore throat and a cold) and planned on doing some healing that Raphael taught me but was instructed against it but instead to trust her. I woke up 100% better, went to school and got some work done…then I started to feel 200% worse. I skipped my only class for the day and came back home to sleep. She was waiting for me in my dreams and began some instruction. I am not sure but she may have done this just to meet me in my dreams (or it could have been a million other things I am not sure)

That is all for now, I report back if anything else happens.[/quote]

2 Likes

[quote=“PHORBABOR, post:32, topic:1734”]She will hide in your dreams. You must find her and force her to reveal herself. You will literally have to yell and she will yell back. At first she will try to intimidate but once you are past that she will tell you what you want to know.

If you do decide to dedicate yourself she will be with you every step of your life. She does not ask for worship only for you to accept that you are hers. You heart must feel no greater love for anything. Once you are in that state you will have no need to work with sports. Everything in your life will start to fall into place. Your thoughts will be more powerful that evocation and ritual.

It is a beautiful thing but you will be tested along the way. Once you are at that point there will be no more sleep. When you close your eyes you will be with her and in her realm. You will have two lives and become two people. She will show you thing that no other knows. Introduce you to angels and demons in there true energetic forms. There pure forms that most do not see.

She will show you the back door into the abyss where any spirit can be conjured to do your bidding. The darkness where hours seem like day. Trust me my friend she is worth the journey. The fact that you have caught her eye means she wants you. Many call and find nothing but heart break.[/quote]

Fucking great advice!

Orismen, did you ever feel emotional pain (like someone is driving a stake through your heart) around Hekate?

I experienced a great deal of pain the 24 hours after my dedication ritual. It was between my 3rd and 4th chakras.

I have been having intense dreams in which I am running and almost hunting for something like my life depends on it. Last night it was for a talisman that I don’t remember making. I was in tears of rage because I could not find the damn thing. After waking up I realized it was just a dream but the urgency stayed with me for a few minutes. Side note as I was falling asleep She commanded me to soul travel to Her. I am horrible at soul travel, I kept forcing myself to travel but so couldn’t. She sent me a word of advise and I felt an unearthly rush as I finally leftmy body. I met Her, then the dream ffollowed. I didn’t put 2 and 2 together until now.

Weird… I think I might have contacted her by mistake or something. I woke up, checked PHORBABOR’s reply on this thread, thinking of her, then I started (out of nowhere) to experience a great deal of emotional pain in my heart and solar plexus chakras. Very intense emotional pain. Even now, when I’m writing about her I’m starting to feel it. Wtf is this… And why do I feel this? Is this like a side effect or something? She was all over me, inside me, making my heart ache. And the weird thing is that Azazel was standing back, watching and respecting her. He didn’t dare interfere. After she left, Azazel had to occupy my body again (as I made a pact of possession with him) and I started feeling happy and inhumanly enthusiastic again.

Orismen, do you have any idea why would she be doing this? I literally felt like I’m going to have an emotional breakdown and start to cry out of nowhere in the middle of the street.

1 Like

Heart is the host of Love.
Maybe there are problems with Love ?
Hecate is very powerful indeed and it can be breathtaking but, i never experienced any pain =/

[quote=“Elison, post:36, topic:1734”]Weird… I think I might have contacted her by mistake or something. I woke up, checked PHORBABOR’s reply on this thread, thinking of her, then I started (out of nowhere) to experience a great deal of emotional pain in my heart and solar plexus chakras. Very intense emotional pain. Even now, when I’m writing about her I’m starting to feel it. Wtf is this… And why do I feel this? Is this like a side effect or something? She was all over me, inside me, making my heart ache. And the weird thing is that Azazel was standing back, watching and respecting her. He didn’t dare interfere. After she left, Azazel had to occupy my body again (as I made a pact of possession with him) and I started feeling happy and inhumanly enthusiastic again.

Orismen, do you have any idea why would she be doing this? I literally felt like I’m going to have an emotional breakdown and start to cry out of nowhere in the middle of the street.[/quote]

I have no idea but I sent you a PM with my theory.

Placebo. Coincidence. Merely thinking about a spirit isn’t usually enough to summon them. Of course, you could just have emotional problems.

Oh just shut the fuck up. Your opinion means nothing to me as long as it has no basis. Weren’t you the one who always asked for proof? Hypocrite…

Btw, do not reply to this, I don’t want to get into 5 year old arguments again. Just stay in your fucking territory.