Lykania Hecate

AND! IF you or anyone else wonders…that is not a known language.
Actually that is not a language at all, but…
Those are my words, actually not mine but, whatever.
That is called Encrypted Language and in this exact case, it only encrypts, HER MESSAGE TO YOU, YOU LITTLE BRAZILIAN “%$##%/”

You sound angry friend.
Ms.Babalon wont go further on your rage attack. She gets me =)

I just got some fun here from rager. Maybe more ragers incoming.

Please, more food.

YEs she does, lucky you…good for you though. Interesting to know such…
She actually laughed at me…but ok.

Oh shit, I was kidding guys…guys?

yes?

Do not forget:

The slaves will serve.

1 Like

I have never forgotten such.
Actually that is the main reason why i stand up everyday to live my life, because i know, i am a slave and i am becoming better and better at it.
Do not think though that for any reason i will serve someone i hate…
lol

You know that your Soul belongs to me, dont you? You are a loyal slave, i need some of those…

If you were a woman, your body and mind would also belong to me, but no.

lol
Now that was funny :smiley: thank you!!!

Satan is not happy with your progress.

Well, this is a public forum and all and i know i should be posting this but… why would i care anyway =/ hopefully it is not because of this that i am being banned soooooo

For you Divinator…

There is a Demon that fucks me Every single day of my life. I crave that moment to arrive, i love serving this Demon. I love being its pet…
I certainly know that it is not you or anyone on this forum…lol
I do know that some persons on this forum know who this Demon is…
I also know many other things which i am not to say in here but i just wanted to say that, i am a whore and a slut indeed, i am a very loyal slave, but i am not yours and i will never be yours, nor i will ever serve you. EVER.

Like i cared…like HE cared… he knows i am not his business, we have spoken.
It could only be…if i am to serve his wife or any of his brothers or sisters…
You say he is not happy…i know he is not happy… i should’ve been dead by now…but see…Ladies do have a word.

Bitch please.

You dont know the Master.

You are sadistic…good for you.

Damn, Sunas hijacked another good threat and turned it to shit with nonsense rambling, hope this one gets back on track.

Man, that is exactly what I have experienced also. She’s there when I call her, sure. But it was when I took a break from working with her that she really showed herself. Lovingly trying to bring me back into the fold, and showing me that she will be there for me when I, in my own time, will call her again. She knows that no matter how long I distance myself from her I will always come back to her.

I work with the Mark Alan Smith books, but I feel that I can benefit from your experiences and methods also.

Are you still working as a group, or solo?[/quote]

I am glad you posted this, Attis. I was beginning to think that She had left me altogether.

Last night was the most powerful experience in my life. I was literally brought to tears during my ritual evocation of Her.

As most of you may know I had been feeling a great deal of emptiness from Hecate. She no longer visited me, She no longer responded to my calls and all my divinations told me that I was on the right track. I was beyond frustrated and I felt that I hit a wall.

As I mediated on what to do about the situation I snapped. I wasn’t quite in my right mind. I remember feeling hurt and betrayed but my mind felt foggy. I had no plan to try and evoke Her but I NEEDED answers.

So I bust out my new Universal Circle (BTW this thing is BAD ASS! great job E.A. and Timothy!) that I and began banishing my impromptu temple. After I was confident that the temple had been banished I stood in the circle and began the rites of Omnipotence. Once confident of my own Godhood I evoked Lyania Hecate. I called on Her by Her many names whipping myself into a frenzy (mad props to PHORBABOR for revealing some of Her names to me!)

She came to me faster than any other spirit had heretofore came during my evocations. She sat on a throne of fire and glory clothed in pure power with a smile of victory on Her face. This is what She wanted, she wanted me to meet Her not as a magician or a struggling little boy grasping for Her in the darkness, but as a GOD who lovingly demanded Her attention.

We talked for a long time and what brought tears to my eyes was the moment that a realization hit me. She has been with me forever. I’ll back up and explain. During my evocations with Belial I asked him one day what he thought about the notion some have of demons just existing all in our heads as part of our psyche. He explained that my incarnation is a mix of many spirits (those who I have evoked in previous lives and those who wanted me to “Take them with me” so they can have a hand in creating this world) as far as the demonic king was concerned I had a little bit of Belial in me. I guess you could say these are the spirits that walk with us.

Hecate confirmed to me that Belial spoke true and that I am mostly made of Her. “Why do you think I have had you learn to travel within yourself so much, the demon taught you to connect to currents of power so you could find Me inside you.” This is what brought me to tears, I had visions of flashbacks of different points in my life, this time I could see Her as She guided me.

She told me a great many personal things. Then she left me with a prophesy about me yet-to-be born child. She introduced me to the spirit that my child will be comprised mostly of.

I went to bed with Her presence still all around me. I woke up with Her presence still with me. I feel like I have opened a door to Her that can never be shut (Truth be told I sure as Hell do not want it shut)

I FEEL AMAZING AS FUCK!!!

1 Like

Hahaha, glad to hear this Orismen! Way to go! Now I can’t wait to work with her…

Be prepared for all sorts of awesome.

Lately I keep thinking of her like I would think of a lover… This is weird… And her sigil is seductive to my sight. I look at it and I perceive something weird, like a blanket of a calming and reassuring darkness. Something like a warm and motherly darkness. I feel it inviting me. The momentum is getting stronger and stronger. I’ll invoke her soon but all in good time. I have plenty of work to do before her, to prepare myself.