Lucius Journal 30: Lucifer's Infernal Kingdom

Hi, everyone.

It’s about fucking time.

Finally, I have managed to do this whole astral projection thing right. It took a while, but I’ve finally done it properly. And have had confirmation from multiple people, including @Shemoos. So thank you again, my friend!

Your teachings have opened up an entirely new realm for me; quite literally. I now feel an increase in personal power. One that will surely assist me in my fight.

Since then, I have decided to explore this ability. Me and @Shemoos had a good sparring session. I’m beginning to love astral combat. It’s addicting, really.

Upon experimenting with the dynamics of the astral realm, I decided to change my astral form’s look. Whereas my original form is demonic, as Lilith pointed out, I was going for a more cybernetic, robotic look for the time being. It just attracted me for some reason. I look pretty bad ass, actually. But of course, I’m not too concerned with how my astral form looks. I am more so concerned with what I can do in combat.

A major victory for me. That being said, these next journal entries will entail my journeys in the astral realm. I want to share what things I come across; the beings, the places, the events…I think they will make for a really great experience to share!

That being said, I would like to write about one of them here. Right now. It involves Lucifer. Keep in mind that the following events (and events in the future that I speak of) happened in real-time. I understand that some of the things I speak about from now on may be…“out there”, in the sense of “reality”. But well, that is the nature of the astral plane. An existence as large as it would only make for infinite possibility.

I was requested to speak with him in regards to someone. The specific details were asked to remain private, so I will keep those out. But just know that I was asked to consult him.

So, I wanted to put these powers to use. Not only did I want to help out my friend with this consultation, but I also wanted to see Lucifer’s “space” for myself. Where does he operate from, really? Of course, these beings can be anywhere, and even operate in more than one location at the same time. But I wanted to test the waters and see where they take me. I wanted to explore.

So, I got out of body, and proceeded to my previously constructed astral temple. In this space, I created another one of the many platforms already present within it. A personal style, really. I wasn’t exactly sure how to travel to Father in regards to the astral realm, so I just went with my gut. With the intent to travel to his realm, I summoned a portal. One that would be empty. It was medium-sized, and white.

I then proceeded to say Lucifer’s enn, very slowly. I directed this vibrational sound energy to the portal, in order to “program” it to take me to Father, wherever he may be. To my surprise, this portal turned from white to the color red. It seemed like it was charged, and programmed to go to a specific location. I went with it and assumed that it worked. Not knowing what was on the other side, I walked in.

Upon walking in, I was greeted with some sort of reddish cloudy mist. One that blinded my vision for a few seconds. When it cleared, I saw a sight that I’ll never forget.

Holy. Shit.

I will try to describe it as detailed as possible. I found myself on the outskirts of an extremely large plain. One which was very desert-like. The plain itself had red soil, and red rocky surfaces.

As a matter of fact, the entire ground and earth surfaces were varying shades of red. The sky itself was red, and there were orange-ish clouds. Occasionally, lightning emitted from them, as if it was about to rain. There was also a sun in the sky. But instead of shining the usual sunlight, this sun was dark red, and shined a red light.

The environment was already enough to grasp my attention, but what caught my eye even more was the civilization that seemed to be in it. From there I was standing, I saw various “pockets” of cities, some small and some large. Some of these cities lie on the earth floor, where I was. And some of them were held up by floating rocky platforms within the sky. Floating cities. I could see, very slightly, that there were slight “orbs” floating around these cities. I assumed that these were vehicles of some sort.

These cities were not like the ones on Earth. These cities looked completely alien. They were extremely advanced in their architecture and technology. Thought they were most certainly real, they looked like something out of a sci-fi film.

I feel as though for these astral projection journeys, and the rest of my journals beyond this point, I should include pictures to further describe the realms that I visit, entities I see, etc. I hope this isn’t an issue with the community guidelines or whatnot. If so, I can stop.

So, here are some pictures that describe the scene I witnessed.

Here is the closest photo that I could find to what the environment of this space looked like:

earth

As you can see, it is very rocky, and the sand is a beautiful red. Next, the sky itself:

sky

Exactly like this. And now, the cities themselves:

Imagine this, but with a more reddish tint to them. I suppose this “tint” is due to the red sun. There were vehicles floating about. Just like you would see in a future-like city. The civilization was beautiful, and futuristic. Pay attention to that very tall building in the background. It will be important for later on!

My first words in all of this was “holy shit.” I was simply astonished at the sight I was seeing. I expected something more…I suppose “medival”, but instead I got something far better: A highly advanced civilization of some sorts.

Trying to absorb the awe-inspiring view, I walked across the plain for a few minutes, taking everything in. I did so slowly, looking around. It was quiet. You could only hear the wind flowing. Quite peaceful, really!

A few minutes into doing this, I heard something flying from the distance.

Towards me.

I turned around abruptly, to be greeted by some sort of bot. One similar to this:

It was about the size of a basketball.

It appeared to be some sort of recon drone. It was just looking at me. Zooming in and out with some sort of camera. It did this for a few seconds, and then flow back into the distance.

I took it as a sign that maaaybe I wasn’t suppose to be in this area, but still, I pushed on. I explored the plains a bit more, admiring the beauty of this realm.

And a few minutes later, I am greeted by a large ship.

A few large ships. All flying towards my direction. It was my “oh shit” moment. They looked similar to this, except they were all black:

I didn’t want to appear violent, so I let them come my way, without “shooting them down immediately”, per say.

They came in closer, making a low “rumbling” noise, and shaking the ground as they tried to land. All 3 ships landed in a way that completely surrounded me. Because of that, I assumed I had pissed them off. An “uninvited guest”, per say.

As the ships came to a stop, multiple beings entered out from them. These beings looked like soldiers. Very, VERY elite soldiers. They wore some of the most high-tech pieces of armor I had ever seen, and carried highly advanced rifles. They were akin to this:

Not the type of guys you’d want to mess with. And they all surrounded me. Dozens of them. There was one in the forefront, who wore no helmet. I assumed he was their leader. He looked like a more demonic form of a human.

Seconds later, I hear one of then cock their gun, and the others followed after. And then they were all aiming them at me…

Me: Wait! Wait! I mean no harm! Calm down!

Their leader spoke. In an intimidating voice.

Leader: State your business. Who are you, where do you travel from, and why do you come here?

I take a step further to explain, but before I could get out a word, one of them fired a warning shot, scaring the Hell out of me.

Me: Fucking shit!

Leader: State. Your. Business. Who are you? Where do you come from? The next shot will not miss.

Me: Lucius!! Lucius Morningstar! I’ve come to see Lucifer! That’s all I’ve come for!

The leader had a surprised look on his face now. Some of the guards had lowered their weapons in awe.

Leader: (Calmly) Lucius…The Lucius Morningstar?

Me: Yes!! It’s me!! It’s me!

Leader: Prove yourself. Undo your mask. Now.

I quickly remove my robotic-like mask, showing my true astral face/form. The leader’s eyes widen.

Leader: Morningstar…(to the guards) Cease!

The guards quickly lower their weapons. The leader put his hand over his chest, and bowed his head.

Leader: Apologies, my Lord.

Lord?

Me: (confused) …Lord?

Leader: Please, Morningstar. Get in. I will take you to Lucifer.

I follow this leader and get into one of the ships. The inside was quite comfortable, for a military-style warship. The inside was high-tech as well. We took off. I was a bit dizzy… the flight of ships like that is something that I must get use to. I admired the view from down below. Simply amazing…

Me: Jesus Christ…

Leader: Try not to say that down here. The locals don’t like the name. (laughter)

Me: You…you called me Lord. Why?

Leader: Do you really not remember, Morningstar? Anything? Anything from your past?

Me: No…very few. Very, very few.

Leader: (disappointed) it’s a shame what he did to you…With what happened in your past, you have every right to be called “lord”.

Do you remember that tall building in the photo of the city above? We arrived to something similar to that, in the direct center of one of the bigger cities. Quite synchronistic, actually. I had never seem that photo before searching for a “futuristic city photo”. When I saw it, the building in the background looked oddly familiar. I said “hmm. That looks exactly like the building from the projection.” Interesting.

Anyway, we landed in an opening in front of this building, one where other ships were parked. We both got out.

Leader: He is right through that door, sir. Go in, and take the steps. You will reach his office.

Me: Thank you.

Leader: No, sir. Thank you.

I proceed to the giant door. More guards surrounded the area, most of them eyeing me with surprise and amazement. It’s odd…it was as if I was some known figure. Concerning my past, I most likely was. One of the guards shouted, “Let him in!”. The giant door had opened, and I proceeded inside.

The interior was quite nice. It looked like some sort of palace. Like the one below:

palace

Very coincidental that this photo has soldiers, haha.

There were soldiers within this palace, as well. Towards the end, there were huge steps, leading up to a large door. I proceeded forward.

After what had seemed like a hundred steps, I reached the large door, and opened it. The temperature was surprisingly cool inside. A breeze hit my face. I was in some sort of office. Here is the closest picture I could find to its general layout:

Now, the office was not as rugged and dirty as in this photo. It was very clean and futuristic. But the general layout was about the same. Another difference being instead of having multiple windows like the photo, there was one wide window stretching across the wall, with the view of the entire city outside of it.

Near the desk, I saw him. Lucifer, in his angelic, businessman form. Standing and observing the city. Hands behind his back. I moved forward slowly, and he spoke, still looking out of the window.

Lucifer: This energy. It is familiar. Could it be…?

Me:…Father.

He turned around abruptly. Eyes widened. Then he smiled at me.

Lucifer: You found me.

Not saying anything, I ran towards him and gave him the tightest hug. He followed, doing the same thing.

Lucifer: Welcome home, child.

Me: Home? What is this this place, really? Where are we? And why did your guard call me “Lord”?

He let go of me, as I did him.

Lucifer: Well, let’s just say that you have a long history, Lucius. One that will only grow longer, especially in times like these. Can I take you somewhere?

Me: Right now?

Lucifer: Yes. Right this moment.

Me: Uuuh… Sur-

Before I could get out the rest of my sentence, I was abruptly yanked above, and found myself on top of the tall building that you have seen in the photo. Lucifer was there right beside me, relaxed.

Me: Holy shit!

Lucifer: Haha, apologies. I like doing that to people sometimes. Look around.

The view from atop the building was incredible. Seriously. It could make you shed a tear. It surely did with me.Just such amazing architecture. Something literally out of this world.

Me: (looking around slowly) Oh god…oh my god… Father. This is amazing. Look at this place! Look at the architecture! The technology! I’ve never seen anything like this! Where are we?

He moved in front of me, facing me, and did a slight bow.

Lucifer: Welcome…to Hell.

Me: This…is Hell? What the fuck?

Lucifer: Haha! You really fell for that? No…no-no-no, Lucius. It’s not really “the” Hell…But for some reason, the locals really love that name. I suppose it is due to the word’s funny history, and ridiculous notion. A funny joke, if you will.

Me: Like a meme?

Lucifer: Yyyyess…a “meme”. Though, I don’t really like the term “Hell”. As you can obviously see, there is no fire. No torment. No destruction. Only advanced technology, enlightenment, and progression in consciousness. This is my home. A main base of operations, and a base for the other demons. And you just walked right in. Which means that my military wasn’t on the lookout enough. Which means that someone is in trouble, and will be in my office immediately. Had you been someone from the “other team”, to put it simply, you could of just barged right in and attacked me. Not that you would get that far, anyway…

Me: Oh, they definitely caught me. Like within minutes.

Lucifer:…Did they now?

Me: Yes. Almost killed me.

Lucifer: Hm. Wow. Oh, well my apologies, Lucius. Hope they didn’t scare you too much.

Me: No no, its quite alright. I probably shouldn’t of had this form on. I looked completely different.

Lucifer: I see. I like the red halo, though!

Me: (smiling) Thank you.

Lucifer: But yes! It is a marvel of technology and development, isn’t it?

Me: Oh, yes. This is…this is amazing, Father. Words can’t fully describe the level of advancement here.

Lucifer: I told you when we first met, Lucius. I strive for knowledge. And with knowledge comes better technology. Better philosophy. Better understanding. And thus, a better life. I only wish that Earth would understand this.

Me: I mean…some do.

Lucifer: There is strength in numbers. Some do, yes. And I applaud them. But they are drowned out…drowned out by the hordes of unconscious masses. One day, I hope to change that. One day…or, you know (shrug) They reject me again.

Me: Don’t say that! You will. I’m sure of it. One day this may change. If not completely, at least a little bit, right?

Lucifer: With you, it will.

Me: With me? What do you mean?

Lucifer: That’s another conversation for another time, child. Would you like to see more of the city?

Me: Uuuh, sure! Why don’t we-

…He yanked me again.

And thus, we went to explore the city, seeing all sorts of different sights and monuments.

Me: You’re fine with just walking around normally like this?

(People were constantly staring at us in awe)

Lucifer: (smiling) Of course. I own the place.

The cities were even more marvelous up close and within. Instead of describing through words, it’s best to just describe it through close pictures. Imagine these scenes, except with the reddish color and “demonic” look to the natural environment described above. A picture is worth a thousand words. So…

(Some of the air traffic, except with more future-looking vehicles)

(a picture similar to one of the military bases)

The closest photos I could find, showing various parts of this realm and its cities. Such a marvel.

We headed back to his office space, and began to speak business. After I consulted him about someone, we continued with the conversation about the city, and other ordeals. I can’t write the business conversation here, due to privacy and respect.

[AFTER BUSINESS ORDEALS]

Lucifer: What do you think?

Me: All I have to say is that you truly are amazing, Father. I mean this…All of this…How intelligent must one be? To reach this state?

Lucifer: Intelligent enough…to care about knowledge in the first place. Care is key. You must care enough to desire to know. You must care enough to desire to build cities like this one. Do you know one of the main reasons humanity hasn’t reached this point?

Me: They don’t care?

Lucifer: I wouldn’t say all of them don’t care. A few do. But like I said, there is strength in numbers. There must be “enough” for a quantum effect to ensue. And unfortunately, far more people don’t care about true learning than people who do. And thus, the world is in a worse position.

Me: How will they ever care?

Lucifer: To be honest…I’m not exactly sure. That is a personal decision that the vast majority of humanity must make themselves. We can only show them the way. As much as I hate to say this…Some of them love the way things are. Some of them love the prison condition that their planet is in. The worst kind of slavery, the most devastating kind of slavery, is one where the slave loves being a slave. That kind of slavery is almost unbreakable. But…That is what Earth has turned into

Me: Exactly right. But…Is there no hope then?

Lucifer: Well, to be honest, Lucius, I am not too worried about those types. As blunt as this sounds, they will be lost causes until they decide to make the change. Until they decide to care, and reject the system. What I am mostly worried about, are the ones that do care, and the Awakened ones that are caught up in this mess. The few ones that understand the slavery system and it’s many compartments. The ones…like you.

Me: Hmm…Father. My few students.

Lucifer: …Yes? What about them?

Me: They’re all like me. They all see through the lies. They have my same mindset. Oddly, all of them have a similar reason for coming to this path. And all have found me. Why is that?

Lucifer: Well…it was in your pact, wasn’t it? To teach?

Me: No, I get that. What I mean is, they all seem to be mirrors of myself, and my beliefs. We just get along easily. Its like we all once came from the same “group”. Why is this?

Lucifer: Ah. That, my friend, is no accident. You may think you’re lonely in this world, but what you don’t realize that there are a lot more people like you. A lot more people…who simply aren’t from here. Who didn’t sign up for this, and who don’t want to be here. Who just want to be free, sovereign beings. Is that not why you came to me? To be free?

Me: It…it is.

Lucifer: You just wanted to stop suffering, yes? You just wanted to do whatever you want, with no master. You wanted to be your own king. Is that right?

Me: Yes.

Lucifer: Well, as I said. There are others like yourself. Others who just want to be free, as well.

Me: If that’s the case…

Lucifer:…Hmm?

Me: Father. What exactly are you planning?

Lucifer: For you?

Me: For all of us. For Earth. For my students. And for me. It seems that you’re rallying people. Gathering those who know what is truly going on. With me and a few others at the forefront. Why? What are you doing?

Lucifer: Well, I can tell you that at the current rate of human consciousness, Earth may be lost. But as I said, there are few who are simply trying to live happy lives, and never come back here. Those like you. It is only right for them to meet each other, yes? To make the best of the terrible conditions on this planet? As for my exact plans? Well, it mustn’t be revealed too early.

Me: Father.

Lucifer:

Me: I want you to tell me. Please.

He stood silent for a moment.

Lucifer: Lucius…Just know this: You will be important one day. World-changing. All of the intuitions, the “gut-feelings” that you are getting…They’re true. And they’re very real. I will be the first to validate it. It is no coincidence. And the fact that you made your way back to the Infernal is no coincidence, either. Big events will happen in the future.

Me: What events!? You’re not telling me something!

Lucifer: Years ago, when you were just beginning your music career, you wanted to be big, right? One of the biggest musicians to ever live?

Me: I mean, yes bu-

Lucifer: And how big did you want to be, exactly?

Me: Bigger than X. Bigger than Tupac.

Lucifer: You. Wanted. To be a deity among men. A god. You wanted to absolutely shatter the industry. Shatter the world, right?

Me: Yes…

Lucifer: Lucius, there’s nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all. I feel you deserve it, after what you’ve been through. You’ve been going at this for ten years. Ten. Years. I can help you. But a status like that doesn’t come without world-changing events. It is impossible.

Me: How did you know all of this, even before we met?

Lucifer: I told you. I’ve been with you your whole life. I’ve been watching you for a long time now. We all have.

Me: My whole life?

Lucifer: Do you remember that one song?

Me: Which one? I have many.

Lucifer: The one you had not created yet, because you felt that you weren’t ready. That you were inadequate in your current state. The one that came from the dream, years ago.

Me: The one where the lyrics said “Make The Noise Go”?

Lucifer: Exactly.

----Before I go further, a little background on this “song”. Years ago, before I had even discovered this path, or spirituality in general, I had a dream one night in which a certain song played, in an entirely new style that I had never heard of before. And this song…Was one of the most beautiful pieces of music one could ever have their ears pick up. It far transcends anything I have ever heard in the “Earth” plane. This piece of music had the most powerful instruments, the most beautiful melodies, and the most beautiful vocals.

And the piano that played. The melody that it played. Nothing on Earth compares. Haha, I’m still tearing up as I write about it.

This song that played is one of the main reasons I still make music today, and haven’t given up in doing so. I swore to myself that I’d re-create the song before I passed on from this existence. I even made it my main life goal.

I know that it seems odd, obsessing over a song like this. But you really won’t know for sure until you hear what I heard that night. Mere words can not describe in full the acoustic gift that I witnessed that night. The acoustics of the astral realm are so infinitely different, and so infinitely better than the acoustics of the physical plane, at least with Earth’s current audio technology. The sound vibrations don’t only touch your ears. They touch your literal soul. Your entire being. And combine that with the melodies I heard play that night, and it can drive a man insane. Especially an aspiring musician like myself.

And I did go insane, in a way. The song made me cry in my sleep. I woke up full of tears. Upon waking, I immediately went to my poor excuse of a music studio, and began to try and re-create all of the instruments that I heard, in the exact order of the dream. But something was wrong…

It didn’t sound the same.

It was still beautiful, don’t get me wrong. And it still gave me tears. But it didn’t hit as hard as it did in the dream. It didn’t touch my soul as much. I then began to get mad. I still do 'til this day. Not at anyone, but at myself. How could I be such a terrible musician? Why can’t I re-create this masterpiece? I began to hate myself.

I listened to that piece that I created every day, and still do, years later. I try to improve it, but it just doesn’t sound the same. The physical planes acoustics…they’re inferior. And I wanted the song to be perfect. Just like it was in the dream. They say that there is no “perfect” song…but, to me, the one in my dream was perfect.

And it is my biggest musical goal to re-create that perfection.------------

Me: The song…what about it?

Lucifer: Lucius, there’s something you must know.

Me: What?

Lucifer: The song. I created it. And I played it to you that night.

I stood silent. Almost in a trance.

Me: That…that was…that was you? That was your song?

Lucifer: (sigh) Look, that night…I wanted to show you my true power. I wanted to show you what you could truly become. So I traveled to your residence while you were asleep. Entered into your dream. And I used my, I suppose, “full musical power” to craft that song for you. And I played it to you that night, without your knowledge. I was hoping that it would be able to jump-start your career, and give you something to live for. Something you could look forward to creating. Something that would give you the drive you need to achieve your musical dreams.

I saw sitting down, and got up slowly, staring at Father.

Me: You…made that song? But it was a girl that was singing it!

Lucifer: Haha! Well, they did say that I had the best voice in Heaven…

Me: You…crafted that fucking masterpiece that night? In mere seconds?

Lucifer: Well…yes, child. I did. For you. I mean, it was a rock song. Or a variant of the genre. And I’m kind of known for that sort of stuff.

I didn’t say anything, only stare at him.

Lucifer: Lucius?

I was like this for a few moments, and then sat back down. And I just started sobbing. Lucifer took notice quickly.

Lucifer: Woah! Lucius! What has gotten into you!?

Me: I can’t do it. I can’t do it.

Lucifer: Come on, boy. Stop saying these things!

Me: The song was an absolute masterpiece. You know. You were there! You made it! I can’t… Compete with something like that. That’s something that only you would be able to create. How am I suppose to re-create something from a god? Nothing. On. Earth. Compares! NOTHING!

Lucifer: That “god” is helping you re-create it! Of course you can!

Me: It was so beautiful, Father… I kept wondering, “how is this song even humanly possible? This is something only a god would be able to do.” I’d end my life just to hear it one more time. I just want to hear it again. I just want to re-create it.

Lucifer: And you will re-create it. I will help you. This is no competition, Lucius. I showed you that song to help you. To push you on and show you the things you can create for yourself. Isn’t this song why you still continue?

Me: Yes.

Lucifer: Okay! There! Look, I want you to succeed, Lucius. I want to help you do so. And you may not be “ready” now, but one day, you will be, okay? I will make sure of it. I only ask that you remain patient. That kind of power comes with a lot of consistent effort. Now please, stop crying. I hate to see you like this, for the 1,000th time in your life.

I calmed down.

Me: Okay.

Lucifer: Calm now?

Me: Yes. I’m fine.

Lucifer: I bring that song up to say this: You can achieve your dreams. All of them. And with the help of my realm, we can get you there quicker than you think. The song can be re-created. You can get out of poverty. You can carve a name for yourself. I only ask that you keep up your end of the pact. I only ask for your patience and cooperation.

Me: Please. Please help me re-create it. If nothing else, just help me do this one thing. I can’t leave this world without re-creating that masterpiece.

Lucifer: And I will, Lucius. I will. But it is too early for now, okay? I only ask that you remain patient and consistent. Now pick yourself up. Geez, if Lilith saw you like this, she’d slap you silly!

Me: (laughter)…She really would.

Lucifer: Now…this place. This realm. You’re welcome back here any time. Just try to use your true form so that my military doesn’t try to attack you next time, okay?

Me: Got it. So…we’re set on the plans?

Lucifer: Yes. Just inform him of what I said.

Me: Okay. Well, I should go now. Thanks for everything.

Lucifer: Lucius, wait.

Me: …Yes?

Lucifer: I just want you to know that I believe in you. And so do many others. So don’t feel like you’re alone in this, okay?

I smile.

Me: Thank you, Father.

Lucifer: So. I will see you Saturday?

Me: (smile) Yes, of course.

We parted ways afterwards. I plan on visiting this realm again and seeing what else I can find. My goodness, if these are the wonders that lie beyond this plane of existence, I’m going to love this. I’m spending the next days exploring and training in astral combat.

Ah, and I had not forgotten about Friday’s rematch. I need to redeem myself after that horrible defeat. Thanks for reading!

• Lucius
27 Likes

Good job

1 Like

Amazing. Your journals are always my favorite.

5 Likes

This is actually something I can say I’ve seen in my etheric projection, albeit there was no sky since it’s within the underworld, but yeah I’ve seen the Infernal nation to be highly industrial and Sitri’s kingdom was within a desert part of it. There was a lot of overpopulation as well in the big city parts, and their technology pictures matches what I’ve seen.

7 Likes

that is beautiful! I can not wait till I can astral and soul travel still learning but do time I guess :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You sure you didn’t etheric project instead? lol because a lot of this is insanely accurate to the Infernal Empire which is in the etheric.

4 Likes

@anon48079295 What is etheric projection? Is it like soul travel

2 Likes

Etheric projection is projection to the ‘spiritual’ plane, often what people confuse the astral for, which the astral is a mental plane/collective unconscious.

5 Likes

I’m honestly not too sure, friend :thinking: when I got out and made the portal, the only intention was to travel to Lucifer. I was not sure what would be on the other side. I don’t tend to focus too much on terminology.

Though Its awesome to get another member’s point of view and verification! I will be returning to this realm again sometime in the future.

3 Likes

Makes sense, but honestly does sound like etheric, because in the astral it’s mostly ruled by the imagination and you can manifest pretty much anything. Etheric not so much, in my etheric expeditions and being in the Infernal Empire a lot of what you saw was similar to what me and a lot of friends saw together, the largest city we labeled Pandemonium was heavily crowded.

4 Likes

Hopefully you win next fight.

Oh man that rematch is today? Good luck!

Indeed. :smiling_imp:

Thank you!

2 Likes

I can only imagine Lucifer saying
"whoa Lucius what has gotten into you":joy::joy:
Epic though… Love it… You bring lots of colour around this place

1 Like

This looks exactly, exactly like Nadharkis.

1 Like

You’re not the first person to think that. Popcorn at the ready :wink: :grin:

1 Like

I was today years old when I found this out.

4 Likes

Sounds and looks like something right out of Star Wars/Trek.

3 Likes

it does tbh lol

1 Like

This city is so familiar to me. I’ve been dreaming of it for over 20 years. This is incredible.

2 Likes