Does Anyone have images similar to what the Infernal Empire looks like?

Does anyone have any art that is similar to the different parts of the infernal empire? Like Lilith’s Realm, Asmodeus’s realm, etc. Its for a Light Novel I am making.

Its going to be a fantasy light novel, with the Lovecraftian creatures as the main villains.

3 Likes

I don’t know if this relates to your question, but I have a drawing of the Valley of glowing stones that King Paimon showed me. And this is description of this valley: «Deserted, rocky terrain. The sky is purple-violet, which makes the area even more mystical and intriguing. But the main attraction is the glowing stones. They lay alongside the simple ones, sparkling and shimmering in different colors».

2 Likes

I think I will use that for one of the scenes, as the group is making their way towards their goal. Thanks!

1 Like

If you ever need a beta reader, HMU!

the infernal empire is a nation that is pretty industrial gothic, though the infernal is in one of the many underworlds so there’s no such much a “sky” in the sense of our sky with a atmosphere, stratosphere etc, but you get the point.

However, here’s a few images that are somewhat close:

However some places like Sitri’s kingdom is located in the desert parts of the Infernal.

4 Likes

You could find some images here:
Lucius Journal 30: Lucifer's Infernal Kingdom

1 Like

You should be careful of copyright using other people’s work - make sure they own the images and have the right to use them or give you written permission, or pay for the use to reprint with credits. This would not come under fair use, I don’t think.

@Lady_Eva

5 Likes

Unless @LuciusOfficial gives permission, not really: sorry but that does need spelling out, just because something’s been posted here doesn’t make it necessarily free for use, best to assume NOT unless the person who posted it has confirmed they are the original creator and give you that right.

:point_up: Wise advice.

2 Likes

Based on a google search all the images in their thread isn’t theirs but from pinterest which links back to various people’s deviantarts.

2 Likes

Right.

There’s two ways to get rights to print images:

1. Commission, get gifted or buy the original, physical painting. Then you physically own it and can do what you like with it, all rights are transferred to you. The artist may not retain and image and sell that to anyone else, as it belongs to you.
  2. Buy or get gifted the right to use or print the image - for a specific purpose, time period or permanently as negotiated - the artist retains the right to sell the rights to other to also print it, make and sell prints themselves etc.

This is how I was taught it at the Academy of Art uni in SF. That was a few years ago, things could have changed. Images out of copyright and in the public domain are free to use.
Images of paintings in galleries and museums are often owned by the galleries and museums and you would have to pay to use them even though they’re very old.

4 Likes

I comprehended the OPs post as a request for images to use for inspiration but now I noticed that he asked for images he could put in his light novel. Also, I knew the images posted by LuciusOfficial were from the internet.

2 Likes

holy crap, that is literally exactly how the Vedas describe the “subterranean regions”. Amazing how these different cultures speak of the same things

@MorpheusDarkson

1 Like

Asmodeus’s realm in Qlipoth is a corridor with two huge stone walls surrounding on both sides. The region is in a island and in the middle Asmodeus has a sword in a stone as gives it to the sorcerer to lift it and learn to wield the powers

Lillith has a home in Gamaliel alongside Samael which seemed to be a City with modern skyscrapers under a translucent dome. She also has a cave where lobsters of doom and obsession feed on the wicked.

2 Likes

I am going to draw most of the things in my own style, so I don’t infringe any copyright.

1 Like

Went inside asmodeus huge palace? I met lots of hot succubi on there. Saw nice gems

1 Like