Immigration to the infernal kingdom

lol this turned into a Velenos Q and A quickly

9 Likes

Most likely, the Fiery World is not particularly associated with demons. King Paimon told me about his existence when I asked him for information about my past life. This is similar to the Fiery World from Agni Yoga, if you are familiar with the works of Roerich, but I am not sure that this is it. But the question with the gatekeeper is directly related to me, because King Paimon said that in my past life I was the gatekeeper between the worlds from the Fiery World. I could find analogues to this answer only in Indian religion, Japanese and Chinese mythology. Perhaps this is also connected with the angelic hierarchy, but in the second place.

2 Likes

Lowkey, wasn’t expecting it…

3 Likes

I was expecting to a degree personally, you have lots of knowledge, and there are many on here seeking knowledge

Did you divine it to find out? although no firey world strikes my mind with the judeo or japanese, would have to look into it.

have you looked into norse worlds like Muspelheim?

of maybe the 7 paths of rebirth in Buddhist beliefs.

1 Like

take a look at this

I saw that, some of the stuff he posted is very similar to what I’ve experienced albeit only difference is it’s not that sleek as in, they are very industrial but not in a smooth techy way that the city picture shows, more or so somewhat of a gothic tech/machinery way.

7 Likes

I asked King Paymon several times about the Fiery World, but he noted that this world is not demonic, and then I started looking for information on the Internet. I saw Asgard, but I did not see Muspelheim. I have also been to the Hindu world where I feel very good and comfortable. But in most cases I can freely visit my previous “home” in the Fiery World. I perceive it as a high-mountainous space surrounded by forests, and at the bottom of the mountains there is a waterfall. Sometimes I visit an abandoned temple in the forest similar to a Hindu or Buddhist temple in the mountains. I have not yet figured out how they are related to this world. My name as the gatekeeper was Attakeria, and I think it sounds more related to the spirits of India or Buddhism. Thanks for the link, I will try to study the information about Buddhism in more detail.

1 Like

I’m just wondering how brick and metal cross over to the etheric. But not impossible since the demons have physical bodies too. Just wondering how the FUCK that happens. High level magick

Why I asked about spiritual power is just mainly about the techniques employed. Like do people meditate on there like on earth. Place curses on each other etc.

1 Like

You do realize they can make brick and metal themselves right? Earth isn’t doing anything new here, we’re doing what has been done before elsewhere.

2 Likes

Oh they mine metal?

2 Likes

Yes they mine metals and the like, just like us, we did learn from them as a race. What we do, they have done long before earth humanity ever existed.

1 Like

So if you were to die let’s say now. And go to the infernal. What is the form of your "body " like its constituents. The appearance. Are you like see through type shit. Like with chakras and stuff. A translucent body?

3 Likes

The form of my body would be quite similar to here, just a different appearence since my soul is male. No I wouldn’t be see through lol.
Try to learn to project and explore for yourself, or work on remembering your time between incarnating on earth.

Why the hell did you come back here. Did you have like a house on there or family kids etc. A wife maybe.coming to earth appears to be a bit so good move :joy:

1 Like

I had a duty to accomplish, however my allies seem to have forgotten they can’t push me around or tell me what to do. Until they realise the error’s of there ways, I’ll just begin fucking up there plans.
Yes I had a few lovers, and kids who I love. Time on earth is like a blink of an eye.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:stubborn mate

1 Like

Imma PM you

1 Like

Will you become a black dragon like your picture?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like