Lucifer summoning

So yesterday I summoned Lucifer and it went really well. I’m very new to this but it fucking worked. Not only did I feel his presence on the third time saying his enn but I felt like the world was spinning.i opened my eyes and used it to communicate with him. He answered all of my questions and asked for a favor and he said the results will come within a week. I have never felt anything like the experience I had yesterday. So I’m just wondering since most of the people on this for discribe their experience when they did the ritual. For the most part I haven’t seen anyone discribing their results after the ritual. I just want to know peoples stories and successes after summoning Lucifer and how he change your life and what he brought to you after asking him.

21 Likes

I’ve had some experiences with his energy that I wrote down in detail in my own topics. My evocation was just meditating in a candle circle and staring at his sigil. What did you do? Enn? Is that you just chanting his name? And yeah his energy is quite tangible.

2 Likes

I used a chant from a site that I found and then I chanted the enn used in a video that repeats the words 108 times. I repeated the words as the video, on third time I said his enn I fell in a trance and felt like got out of a roller coaster.

2 Likes

Well, Lucider has helped me a lot along with King Paimon. They are both my mentors and I learn a lot from them.

I haven’t asked much from Lucifer so the little things come right away. But spiritually talking, he has helped me become stronger by sending more info my way for things that I need to know, just like King Paimon does.

I always thank both of them and pray to them every day.

1 Like

I called upon him by name.

Apparently it’s stupid-easy for me to work with angelic entities, and he’s technically angelic…

3 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba
Ironic
Well as Lucifer likes to joke about, He’s the perfect contradiction

2 Likes

My thoughts and ideas are more clear after asking Lucifer’s help!

Can someone share Lucifer’s enn coz I have been trying to summon him through pathworks but I am not able to feel his presence, and I will be honest I am a beginner so I am looking for some guidance so someone pls help

1 Like

look up Satan and suns

His enn is:

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer

I just started a journal on the journal room chronicling my journey with Lucifer if you are interested. I’m newer as well…so we can support each other! lol

1 Like

I really liked the experience that you shared it was a lesson for me too thank you

1 Like

Oh Course! Keep tuning in! I’m going to be updating it as regularly as possible.

1 Like

So can u guide me to summon Lucifer coz I am eager to meet him and I really need to ask certain things wishing that he would teach me like he did to u

1 Like

send me a pm and I’ll answer any questions you have and share what I can…but I would also suggest that you use the search function…just type in Lucifer and thousands of things will show up to learn from!

1 Like

can you help me in summoning lucifer and king paimon

There are already threads about that. Please search the forum for more info.

can you help me finding the forum i am new here

You can use the search function (the magnifying glass) on the top right (near your icon on the top right). Then, use keywords such as “Lucifer” or “Lucifer summoning”, etc. And you’ll find many results. Do your research and check out what’s good for you.

bro can you give me the chant and the enn in video pls