Lucifer summoning

Just did so. Don’t want to go into details about how I summoned him, but as soon as I began praying to him I felt his presence, and welcomed him to my temple. I did not ask for much, just that he would enlighten my mind and sharpen my abilities, a few other things, but nothing monumental. His presence is very empowering, to say the least. I made my decision to walk the left hand path within the last 8 years, and in no way am I an adept at this, but I believe most of the fear mongering that goes on regarding him is false. As long as you recognize his high position, and treat him honorably and with respect, there is no reason to fear him. He has helped me tremendously in many areas of my life.

1 Like

Hello Magick,

Hope you are fine. I am going to start this from tonight. i am going to request lucifer something and hoping it will work out. As I never done something like this before can you kindly tell me the process abit please

Welcome @usmankh It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3