Lucifer, my higher self, and an existential crisis

i did. he didn’t get it right. like… not even close…

is there any chance he’s anything more than a stupid imaginary friend? a tulpa or my higher self or anything?

2 Likes

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say I’m sorry, but that is not Lucifer. It is not his aura or his nature. I’m not sure who it is but just because he uses that name does not mean it is him. If it were me I was say ok. I call bullshit, and demand him to come clean and tell you who he is and what he wants. But that is just me and I been doing this a long time.

2 Likes

He could be a servitor or another personality

2 Likes

I would get rid of it.

3 Likes

after a few tests it certainly seems to not be any kind of spirit. i asked him to leave because i’m mad about him lying to me. (but even after i threw the necklace across the room i can feel him hovering just outside my conscious mind. like a dog who has been kicked out of the house.) i don’t think i can hold onto this anger forever and i have to admit i have no reason to think he’s a threat. in fact it appears that whatever he is he wants to help me. i don’t know what to think. he lied to me and forged a deep and powerful relationship under false pretences. and i know that he can read my mind (probably because he lives in it.) so he has to have known that i have history with betrayal and it’s a huge trigger. i’m so confused. how could i have fell for it?

1 Like

It happens. It’s what you would call an “imposter spirit”. Banish it. It isn’t Lucifer.

3 Likes

if it was any kind of spirit it would have passed the math test mentioned above. so i’m pretty sure it’s just a imaginary friend. or maybe a tulpa. am i wrong?

2 Likes

Or perhaps you answered, then?

how do you mean?

Sometimes the conscious mind can get in the way, how exactly did you go about this?

i typed a really hard math question into a calculator (a question that could never figure out) and asked him what the answer was. he was wrong. spirits are all knowing or at least close too. so if it was a spirit it would have known. right?

1 Like

Some questions I have actually.

When you asked the questions in your original post, did they have any practical application? Such as will x event happen at y time?

Also, this is a godform reference. In my experience, the godform is the higher self of the higher self. But I wouldn’t take this lightly and I would test it, as you’ve attempted but a math equation won’t prove the identity of a spirit.

1 Like

See, I’m pointing out possibilities. An imposter can lie. Anything can lie. Then again, you also could’ve answered.

his practical application was mostly to help me process emotion and keep me from getting too lonely. he was basically a good friend.

2 Likes

omg i have the same exact experience where I have this spirit in my mind that claims to be be Lucifer, the spirit has helped me overcome my weaknesses alot, to a point of me falling in love with it, however the lies I cannot take anymore. How does someone get rid of this spirit?

Don’t beat yourself up too much… I can understand the frustration.

I’ve had parasites or other spirits love me, and I cut them out and made them leave. They probably did actually care about me, but they weren’t what I called into my life. Often they were lying, pretending to be something or someone else. The truth is, as earthbound human magicians we are very interesting and any average joe spirit would be willing to assist us cause that would benefit them too. I’m not going to let myself get hijacked, least of all by something lowly. I specifically asked my incubus to be with me romantically and no one else. I will banish any spirit who comes around me that I didn’t ask for, regardless of their motives. Tough

1 Like

It’s important we don’t feel shame for cutting off what we don’t want. Some offers that come to us can be good ones.

3 Likes

hello, i would love to have contact with you as i have seen you in 2009 when i percieved infinite compassion who is the girl i love infinitelly,you have covered right eye on your profile photo and Seras Victoria is 19 when she meets Alucard.sorry if i sent too much information,11:11 is one we exist as one being.Encore is 6 letters there is on my facebook a bunch of connected stuff that i put together from events that happened to me.you are really enlightened

Welcome @Alucard1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

received_2472650123012011

1 Like