Lucifer, my higher self, and an existential crisis

Don’t beat yourself up too much… I can understand the frustration.

I’ve had parasites or other spirits love me, and I cut them out and made them leave. They probably did actually care about me, but they weren’t what I called into my life. Often they were lying, pretending to be something or someone else. The truth is, as earthbound human magicians we are very interesting and any average joe spirit would be willing to assist us cause that would benefit them too. I’m not going to let myself get hijacked, least of all by something lowly. I specifically asked my incubus to be with me romantically and no one else. I will banish any spirit who comes around me that I didn’t ask for, regardless of their motives. Tough

1 Like

It’s important we don’t feel shame for cutting off what we don’t want. Some offers that come to us can be good ones.

3 Likes

hello, i would love to have contact with you as i have seen you in 2009 when i percieved infinite compassion who is the girl i love infinitelly,you have covered right eye on your profile photo and Seras Victoria is 19 when she meets Alucard.sorry if i sent too much information,11:11 is one we exist as one being.Encore is 6 letters there is on my facebook a bunch of connected stuff that i put together from events that happened to me.you are really enlightened

Welcome @Alucard1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

received_2472650123012011

1 Like