Lucifer calling

Well as far as signs go, I immediately began to use the number 999, as we discussed here, and also 699, for my personal connection to Lucifer. My magickal partner and I worked together using our usual methods except with a focus on money. As long as my necessities are taken care of money is of no interest to me so it’s not something I ever use magick for but my partner is different and so I obliged as he helps me towards my personal goals.
The following day, being yesterday, I got a phone call to advise me that I was receiving $10, 000, which was completely unexpected, could not have been foreseen, and of course, made me immediately recall our working the previous evening.

As it turns out, there are some necessities for which the money will come in very handy, and then some.

Lucifer gives me all.
XXX<3

1 Like

Hail Satan. Ave Luciferius.

2 Likes

Do you believe Lucifer and Satan are one and the same? And would you consider yourself a Satanist? Luciferian?

I experience two distinct energies, one extreme brightness and the other extreme darkness. I attribute the brightness to Lucifer and the darkness to Satan, obviously.
I’m aware that there is only one mention of Lucifer in the Christian bible.
At present, I don’t consider myself anything - neither Satanist nor Luciferian - but a sorceress, as I’m not an initiate.

1 Like

NNice! What do you, personally define a sorceress as ?

I agree with you about the energies, for me, I believe firmly in the dualities, like the yin-yang, and assigned them to the ontological being or entity of Satan, which I have worshiped the darkness only, the side I preferred for several years, both for the sexual power and other reasons, which may just fit my narrative better. But as I’ve matured, the light, which I believe is is an energy of Lucifer is also being revealed to me and I’m very drawn to it. Despite all the theories, asserted facts, research (none of which I challenge or dispute) I believe Satan and Lucifer are two halves of the same coin. One of the darkness one of the light. I just don’t know which to worship in terms, which is THE being, am I Satan or Lucifer worshiper. I am Lucien, I have two 2 sides that make me whole (dark & light) But i just am. I’ve also flirted with Satan is a title, if so can I be Satan? Or anyone or anything, or Lucifer? But Lucifer is the being of light, does / can He encompass the depth of Satanic darkness ? (And I LOVE darkness). Is Satan Moloch / Malek? Idk. Can I be a Satan if it’s a title? Questions I pondered I’m sure I’ll get answers from the dark father / Lord Lucifer.

As a Venus Whore, I make love to Lucifer and I fuck Satan :joy:

I mentioned in my intro thread that I use the term sorceress as this was told to me in a dream: you’re not a witch… you’re a sorceress.

I can best describe what I actually do as:

When presencing the acausal, you become a living Nexus for acausal energies and entities.

1 Like

Do you mean I’m a conduit Or repository for both light and dark energies to flow ?

I’d say portal rather than repository. It’s temporary. What you’re talking about may be more inline with possession or perfect eternal possession.

How temporary?

We should take this to pm but it would be until ‘withdrawal’, remaining on a sexual analogy. I will feel a summons though, at any time, which is basically impossible to resist.

“the ability of opening so-called gates (also referred to as a Nexus) in which one can channel energies between the causal and acausal”

1 Like

Lucifer is the universe it’s self and Satan is but one aspect of Lucifer so you are a Luciferian Satanist. Satan represents the fire aspect, the passion, man’s carnal and primal animal nature, indulgences and sexuality, he represents conflict and the fight or flight aspect but is also protection and conquest unfettered natural emotion like anger rage and lust.

3 Likes

hi @Manosman,
im sorry for taking the liberty of sending u a message out of blue. I am in a desperate situation and would appreaciate ur help.
If possible can u PM me as i am new here and would really like to ask for ur help.

1 Like

That’s a terrific response and an answer that makes a lot of sense to me, thank you.

1 Like

Since it has been 9 days since someone last posted in this thread, and 9 is our number of special significance, an image that speaks to me very strongly of Lucifer:

Sculpture @ St. Paul’s cathedral in the Belgian city of Liege.

3 Likes

The funny thing is that they changed this statue. It was to beautiful and they punt chains on him. So that’s how you create dogma as a human being.

But the statue is as always beautiful.

1 Like

Now Lucifer has a light and a dark aspect. On the forum are incantation to summon light and to summon dark.

And yes, I think the darker aspect is Samael/Satan. See it as a mask.

1 Like

On this forum I’ve made a post about numbers. Lucifer for example uses a lot of numbers when you work with him. In most ways they resonate with the life of the magician. They tell you something. You could for example meditate when you see that number, or look back at what you thought at the moment when you saw it.

The meaning of 999
999 is the beginning of a new chapter in your life. The old chapter is getting closed and it’s time to explore a new fresh start/new beginning.
When you see this number take initiatives to make use of opportunities you see, don’t worry you will be guided. Your even asked to take the initiative with this number. So the point is here that you are the trigger to make changes happen in your life. But you are on a point that makes it easier to make this change.

It could be a change of job, house, city. Something in your spiritual life. A next phase. Something that helps you with ascending…

Last tip. Don’t be afraid of what you don’t know. About new things in life… You are being guided to the next level so enjoy your tour.

3 Likes

I say yes to Samael being a mask. I’ve experienced both energies though–Lucifer and Satan–and they are not only distinctly different but adversarial in nature.
Of course, there are many different views on the forum about this; however, my direct experience tells me they are separate and although I’ve worked with both of them, I could not work with them at the same time. I attempted this very recently and it’s a no-no! :laughing:

2 Likes

I say you’re right. I work with Samael and Lucifer at the moment. Lucifer asked for this because I need to learn certain aspects of Samael.

Wow. That’s spot on. Thank you very much :heart_eyes:

1 Like