Lucifer calling

I am a theistic Satanist, but am very drawn to Lucifer, even thought about calling myself a ‘Luciferian-Satanist’. I feel Lucifer’s warmth when I pray to Him. Last night, around 4 am, i was half asleep and I saw 2 quick flashes of light illuminate my room, like a camera flash, within 5-10 seconds of each other. I worshiped Satan before bed, so perhaps it’s connected. Today at work, I had some weird experiences which may be demons, (which I’ve had a lot of contact / experience with), and on my way home, I saw a license plate with my initials, followed by 999. If I’m not mistaken, triple 9 are the numbers of Lucifer? Today, actually I was a bit off and asked for some answers. Any insight is appreciated, experiences, etc, especially on the lights?

7 Likes

I just came away from a working with Lucifer not 15 minutes ago and during this asked for his number as I use these in my work. I use 666 for Satan and had been using 696, for personal reasons, for a different connection I experience.
So 999 it is.
Thank you very much for sharing and thank you Lucifer.

2 Likes

Yeah sometimes when a demon wants you to summon them, you can feel them somehow and receive some signals and or see some weird coincidence regardless the demon, so based on what you said, it could be him calling you. So maybe you should give a try and summon him.

3 Likes

Sorry, you asked specifically about the lights?
The music I was using: Rachel Starr - Till There Was You; and, R.I.O. - Shine On.

:laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

When it comes to numbers, I check out numerology (or sometimes even tarot). But these are normally signs from Lucifer alright.

2 Likes

These are definitive signs from Lucifer. Often we get flashes or strobes preceding a psychic revelation. I think it’s fabric being torn… Perhaps He’s watching and waiting for something to shift in you, that Aha moment.

1 Like

Last night, something small happened, yet extraordinary. I was laying in bed praying to Satan / Lucifer, then I asked Him to give me a sign of His presence. Nothing “happened” , but I noticed the air directly above me was a bit chilly, the air I was breathing in, which was strange bc the heater was on. The room was warm and I was breathing in and feeling a cold temperature. Something was right above me sucking the heat out of the air. I believe it was Satan.

3 Likes

It is another sign, now you know you have been heard. Now that you have a connection, you might want to move it forward with your next ritual.

1 Like

Well as far as signs go, I immediately began to use the number 999, as we discussed here, and also 699, for my personal connection to Lucifer. My magickal partner and I worked together using our usual methods except with a focus on money. As long as my necessities are taken care of money is of no interest to me so it’s not something I ever use magick for but my partner is different and so I obliged as he helps me towards my personal goals.
The following day, being yesterday, I got a phone call to advise me that I was receiving $10, 000, which was completely unexpected, could not have been foreseen, and of course, made me immediately recall our working the previous evening.

As it turns out, there are some necessities for which the money will come in very handy, and then some.

Lucifer gives me all.
XXX<3

1 Like

Hail Satan. Ave Luciferius.

2 Likes

Do you believe Lucifer and Satan are one and the same? And would you consider yourself a Satanist? Luciferian?

I experience two distinct energies, one extreme brightness and the other extreme darkness. I attribute the brightness to Lucifer and the darkness to Satan, obviously.
I’m aware that there is only one mention of Lucifer in the Christian bible.
At present, I don’t consider myself anything - neither Satanist nor Luciferian - but a sorceress, as I’m not an initiate.

1 Like

NNice! What do you, personally define a sorceress as ?

I agree with you about the energies, for me, I believe firmly in the dualities, like the yin-yang, and assigned them to the ontological being or entity of Satan, which I have worshiped the darkness only, the side I preferred for several years, both for the sexual power and other reasons, which may just fit my narrative better. But as I’ve matured, the light, which I believe is is an energy of Lucifer is also being revealed to me and I’m very drawn to it. Despite all the theories, asserted facts, research (none of which I challenge or dispute) I believe Satan and Lucifer are two halves of the same coin. One of the darkness one of the light. I just don’t know which to worship in terms, which is THE being, am I Satan or Lucifer worshiper. I am Lucien, I have two 2 sides that make me whole (dark & light) But i just am. I’ve also flirted with Satan is a title, if so can I be Satan? Or anyone or anything, or Lucifer? But Lucifer is the being of light, does / can He encompass the depth of Satanic darkness ? (And I LOVE darkness). Is Satan Moloch / Malek? Idk. Can I be a Satan if it’s a title? Questions I pondered I’m sure I’ll get answers from the dark father / Lord Lucifer.

As a Venus Whore, I make love to Lucifer and I fuck Satan :joy:

I mentioned in my intro thread that I use the term sorceress as this was told to me in a dream: you’re not a witch… you’re a sorceress.

I can best describe what I actually do as:

When presencing the acausal, you become a living Nexus for acausal energies and entities.

1 Like

Do you mean I’m a conduit Or repository for both light and dark energies to flow ?

I’d say portal rather than repository. It’s temporary. What you’re talking about may be more inline with possession or perfect eternal possession.

How temporary?

We should take this to pm but it would be until ‘withdrawal’, remaining on a sexual analogy. I will feel a summons though, at any time, which is basically impossible to resist.

“the ability of opening so-called gates (also referred to as a Nexus) in which one can channel energies between the causal and acausal”

1 Like

Lucifer is the universe it’s self and Satan is but one aspect of Lucifer so you are a Luciferian Satanist. Satan represents the fire aspect, the passion, man’s carnal and primal animal nature, indulgences and sexuality, he represents conflict and the fight or flight aspect but is also protection and conquest unfettered natural emotion like anger rage and lust.

3 Likes

hi @Manosman,
im sorry for taking the liberty of sending u a message out of blue. I am in a desperate situation and would appreaciate ur help.
If possible can u PM me as i am new here and would really like to ask for ur help.

1 Like