Synchronisation - Communicating with divine

I see 11 a lot, mostly as 9:11 or some other first number followed with 11 on it. This has been happening to me for years.

1 Like

Number 21??

1 Like

@JohnnyBoy, it means your spirituality goes to another level. Another level means ascending. Your awareness level will chance. You will see things differently or feel things differently. Awareness in spirituality is a good sign, think of opening senses more
You have it in you to help or inspire others. This can be in life but it could be in spirituality too. For example on this forum.

11 is a number of manifestation to. So concentrate on certain results you want to have.

2 Likes

@anon71944201 21, i see this number often. Try to keep balance in life to give changes a good start. Do this without to much echo and in postive manner and you will be guided in this change. Let me know if this changes to 1212 or 2121.

2 Likes

Dear guys and girls thanks for the questions. Have a lovely evening.

2 Likes

In dept on spiritual number 999:

3 Likes

Do you know what 1010 means? Is it basically like 1111?I’ve been seeing that. And I also saw it today when someone text me

@Excalibur

1 is a new beginning and synchronicity with universe
0 is source/void
1010 means get to a new level of your spirituality. Spiritual growing. New beginning, Awakening, moving forward.

3 Likes

Thanks👍!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Is there any interpretation to 66 ? You’ve explained 6 and 666. Since 6 carries the message of balance between earthly and spiritual worlds, does 66 amplify the balance since there are two 6s next to each other or there’s a slightly different message behind this number? My daily life is reigned by 66 and number 6 alone for sure, it’s like l suddenly see 5 cars with the number plate 66 one by one, then the battery would be 66% and 6 missed phone calls. I get to see 666 too but defo not as often as 6 and 66.
I wonder if for example there’s a message from spirits in the numbers, let’s say lm thinking of approaching a spirits who’s tarot card has number 6 in it (6 of swords) and suddenly everywhere l go a see the number 6, does it mean that spirit is trying to communicate through that number ?

It’s funny how l never paid any attention to numbers and their meaning until l was literally surrounded by either 66 or number 6 alone.

2 Likes

Hey @Jo_Anna,

Well if you look at your specific situation. You are getting the number often. The the Spirits want you to focus on the energy of the number 6. The more you see the number the more it amplifies it’s power.

But this number is broader then balance in materialism and spirituality. Number 6 for example is a very humanitarian number. Connection with people. Responsibility towards others.

With the number 66 the universe can ask you not to worry about material things because it will be taking care of. It’s ok and it will be ok.
Besides the spiritual/material meaning this number looks at connections with people surrounding you too. Family relationships or even love. It will be ok and it will come at the right time.

So it depends on when you get this number, you need to look at your personal situation. When finance or material things aren’t that important, than look at the humanitarian aspect.

For me this number came when I didn’t saw my family for a while. It basically told me that you only live ones and it’s important to keep in contact with the people that your love and love you.

The most important thing is to stay positive. You have a good spiritual connection and it will be ok.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Borgy , that was a very detailed explanation and brought some light onto the situation. The thing is I’m not a very family oriented person and although I’ve not been home for a long time now, it’s not something l miss in particular. Perhaps the divine wants me to change my attitude though.
Thank you again for going into details on my question, you’re a star!

1 Like

I see synchronized numbers and all colors of feathers everyday all day long feathers atleast 3 times a week or sometimes not at all but numbers they dont stop

3 Likes

:first_quarter_moon_with_face::spider_web::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

1 Like

@Jizz, spirits have different ways of communicating. Indeed if they communicate in numbers and show feathers you mostly keep on seeing them and miss them when they are a while gone :slight_smile:

47 and 72?..also 23…also saw a, white feather after invoking lucifer

1 Like

Hey Borgy. I keep seeing the numbers 62 and 26 for the past months. Any idea what that could mean? 62 is more often seen tho.

1 Like

@Trishul66, The 4 and 7 are very positive. 7 is very spiritual (enlightment, awaking, psychic abilities). While the 4 tells us more about your drive, not giving up practical minded.

47 - basically gives you a big compliment about your progress towards ascension/spirituality. Know that you are supported.

Number 2 is balance and harmony, it will be alright.

72 - Says, you’re on the right way, it’s a good combination with 47. Do you support others in life, work or spirituality?

In combination with 2, the number 3 refers to the Ascended masters. Could be Lucifer, for others Jesus.

23 tells that you close to an Ascended masters and that they are here to help you when you need them.

I know the white feathers from Lucifer. Mostly they appear when I walk. Sometimes it’s crazy, every 2 meter I walk. Very nice :slight_smile:. And as the numbers told you, you have full support and you are protected.

1 Like

Yes I’m supposed to be a, spiritual teacher in the future… Thanks, for the insights,and encouragement

1 Like