Lucifer ask me to kill a person

Yes, you read welll. But…
We know (I think ore of you that me) Lucifer is not about this things.
My room mate is a medium and she was possessed by a parasite and she tell me:
“In 5 months you don’t do any rituals, you have two weeks to kill a person (a specific person) or I will get all of your power”
My feelings is this is not Lucifer. Is a nasty nasty parasite who play like Lucifer.
Need help ASAP

5 Likes

try using this, if that’s how you feel.

9 Likes

What a coincidence, yesterday I was reading your post about Luna. And i was feeling some attraction to her.

3 Likes

I’m aware as you are not regular member yet, that you can’t see all of the information about her, as some of it has been replies in a lounge thread, but members are having a lot of success with her and she’s even shown to be able to ward against shadow creatures- at least until they figure a work around out, while other things are being done to get rid of them :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well I’m here from some long time but mostly reading postings. I’m still a beginner and try to do all by my self. I failed a lot of times. And i learned much things. I will try her to see what happens.

1 Like

Most of us do that, at least once in a while, if not rather often like the rest of us. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

But this parasite have problems with me. He want me to get out from this plane and he try to humiliated me in many ways. Wen i treated him bad he hit me. I want to distroy him

Try Luna out and let us know how you make out. She’s been doing quite well with getting rid of things. Some of us are working on a few more solutions for the newbies as well, but we need to test them first :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need to do some special things before ritual?

1 Like

Don’t even need a ritual. If you read through the thread the instructions are pretty simple :slight_smile: Use the sketch like a sigil or with her sigil and call her name in your mind.

2 Likes

I don’t work with Lucifer, but I do want to tell you that you should stay very far away from any entity who tells you to kill a person with your own hands.

3 Likes

I was evoking Lucifer and i feel a different thing. A protective energy. Again, i know this is not Lucifer. I was reading about another parasite eho play a Lucifer role. But it was some time ago.

3 Likes

I would recommend @Keteriya’s Luna as well as this:

8 Likes

I will use this seal in our room.

1 Like

There’s no way, ime, that this was Lucifer. I recommend trying the Luna servitor to resolve the problem for you before and after each ritual.

3 Likes

I’ve been recommended to kill someone but only via Magick and after saying no, I realized why I was told to do it.

In your case it’s a parasite. A deity can recommend you do these things but will not force you too. And there’ll never tell you to physically harm anybody. It was one of my instructions from them.

1 Like

Sounds like Lucifer to me, Fire them! Maybe contact Azazel or Buer.

Is your roommate telling you stuff like that often?

Because when I was around someone like that who kept “channeling” horrible messages, I had to leave to leave. It is only going to worse it isn’t going to better and it is toxic environment.

3 Likes

Mate. Seriously. She seems like an idiot, just toss her out. This foolishness will only keep you small and weak.

1 Like

We live together from may this year and all this time it was let’s say ok. Many times she attacked me verbally but not so much. I know she is not like that. I saved her from suicide attempt and we became more closer from that moment. We are not sexual involved or romantic. We have a lot of good moment’s.
She doesn’t channel many times. Maybe 3 times in this period.