Lucifer ask me to kill a person

I don’t understand why I received this message. Why he must die (a ex supervisor from one of my jobs)
At the end of the message i get that line: I need destruction…

Well sometimes she is more that this. Something from my self tell me to let hher go but another thing tell me to do something to “save her”

Why them?

They are politicians. They can probably get the results without breaking laws.

You could try the Luna Servitor but if parasites are so common, how do you know a parasite won’t show up instead of Lucifer? You guys ever think of that?

@Morpheus34 Did you agree to kill this person? If not you have no obligation to. If you did not agree try telling him that was not part of the deal. Or am I totally misunderstanding what is going on here?

1 Like

Well. As I said before i don’t believe is Lucifer himself. What is the point to send someone to tell me that wen he can do that without any problems. Last night i was have a small chat with that parasite and i see some interest in him. And I’m refuse to kill that person. I’m good woth this things but who deserves that.

If it is Lucifer he is probably glad you didn’t listen to him.

Give me the reasons pls

Lucifer is tough to explain, somethings are tests, I guess perhaps to see who you are, what you will do and what you are made of. That’s about all I can say from my understanding with what I know about the situation.

My first ritual with Lucifer it was amazing even my astral skill was a shit back then, like now. I was feel a protective force notjing to much evil and so on. Back then i was such a novice in art of evocation.

1 Like

I’ve had some abilities get worse while others got better, I guess, if you find the reason for it let me know.

Well my abilities are not well developed at this moment. I can’t tell you what is the reson for you. I struggle with my own shit right now. Voice in my head, loud and clear, energy around me and so on. Sorry mate but here are more develop guys who can help you.

Like Lucifer.

I don’t mean demons or angels. I was referring to people.

1 Like

Nyeah they haven’t been too helpful for me for a good while.

Well in this case you can start your own work. Like i did. I don’t ask about all the things i searching and do, fail, again do , again fail and so on. I asl only wen i feel I’m overwhelmed like this moment. Tonight at local time I will make black magic initiation ritual with some changes in the ritual. I don’t want to be rude but you need to start looking after information.

1 Like

Well I still ask questions sometimes too.