Lucifer and the Hidden Demons Grimoire

any examples of it working?

1 Like

where is the post?

I got what I wanted. But you really should give this grimoire a go. It’s simple but potent.

1 Like

I’ve used the pathworking in this book a handful of times . Most recently I did the pathworking for Ormion under Asmodi to remind specific persons what they like about me . & i seen results within the next day . Someone who was furious & overly judgmental about a situation- within the next day was calm and simply stated she just needed some time because I had broke her trust . Which was extremely progressive.

2 Likes

I find this book potent and hope Mr. Rose writes more books.

1 Like

Hey I feel like she’s calling me I just want to do this the right way so can u ask her if she can work with me?, I need a favor I want to trust her like everyone else does I just don’t have nothing to offer her rn except an apple & a beer but if she does me this favor I’ll make her altar

Welcome @alejandro_villegas It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in amgick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like