A Pathworking with Moreh, under Lucifer

Greetings folks, I’ll be communicating my experience from “Lucifer and the Hidden Demons” by Theodore Rose.

Cutting to the chase, the book itself uses straightforward pathworkings. My experience is as follows.

Currently I am graduate school and under various pressures and deadlines. It costs a plethora of money that frankly, I do not have access too.

The book states a power of Moreh is ‘to make somebody forget what you owe them’. I directed my request to cause the institution-as-an-entity to forget my debts. (Currently I owed several thousand and could not keep up with the payments).
The first week after - I owed an additional sum. Worrying solves jack, so I felt graditude for the aid instead.
The second week - I get an email. Cool, my institution sends an abundance of them. I ignore it.
End of the second week. I hop on the financial portion of my statements. I owed a few thousand dollars and it has been erased.

Additionally, I think Moreh appreciated my ‘faith’ (if you will) that it was aiding myself.
I later found an additional sum of money had been credited to my account.

Shout-out to Moreh - your aid is seen and genuinely appreciated. Thanks brother.

13 Likes

Great work, thanks for sharing!

3 Likes