Lucifer and the Hidden Demons Grimoire

lucifer
grimoire
book

I’ve been reading the book, Lucifer and The Hidden Demons: A Practical Grimoire from The Order of Unveiled Faces for a week now, has anyone had any success with it?

Lucifer and the Hidden Demons book

That book popped up in my Amazon recommended list for some reason. It was mentioned on here in another thread and, suddenly it was in my recommends. :man_shrugging:

Never read it nor worked from it.

I may have heard it before, but I haven’t read it yet.

It popped up earlier on Amazon for me when I was buying Fimo clay. I’m now in the middle of reading it and already there are a lot of powers that I have an use for, so looking forward to pathworking soon.

Just did my first pathworking and it worked in so far as I definitely felt Lucifer’s energy (talk about intense!). Amaymon was more subtle but he turned up. The whole thing from start to finish was very quick and easy. I won’t say what I requested, but I’m left knowing that what I requested shall be done. :slight_smile:

Go ahead and give this a whirl, it’s a really cool and fun way of working, and I like it a lot.

While I won’t say what I worked for, I can say I’ve had successes in what I’ve done with the book. I’m currently looking into using it with other methods. But I’ve had very nice results with it.

I like the meditations in it. Working with it gives a wonderful feeling. It feels good and about results i will say something later on.

I have read that book some months ago. I have used some of the pathworkings, but I never limited my rituals to the pathworkings alone. I was actually always wondering what are some pathworkings used by guys like EA Koetting, JS Garett and so on, if they are in any specific book someone could ever mention or something

I can admit I always added Lucifer-Amaymon to the base pathworking lol