Lucifer all you need to know if you want to start working with him

Thanx Conner!! I am gonna try this!!

Yikes, not cool! I was just looking for information about imposters and luckily saw your post. Lucifer has been my guide long before I was even looking for information more spesifically, but now when Iā€™ve been more open and developed my senses, I met an imposter last night which sounds very similar to yours! I banished it when I woke up, because Lucifer himself warned me before it came.

Last night when reading a book I got suddenly a very high pitch ringing in my left ear. It typically means my spirit guide wants to get my attention and tell something. I told that ā€sorry, still canā€™t hear the speech due to underdeveloped sensesā€, so I asked to communicate some other way. I continued to see weird flashes of light before going to bed but was hoping lucifer to communicate in dreams so I could understand.

So I fell asleep but suddenly woke up hearing a loud voice ā€No!ā€ Didnā€™t get any more spesific info so fell asleep again. I had really unpleasant stresfull dreams ending up in a situation where the lights went off and couldnā€™t turn them on again. This dream Iā€™ve seen many times earlier in my life too and these typically turn into nightmares. Suddenly some entity took gently my hand and it turned into lucid dream, almost slipping into sleep paralysis but I was able to keep the dream state by focusing. The entity didnā€™t show itself and was really sexual so I asked who was it: No response! I asked ā€you arenā€™t Lucifer, are you?ā€ And the answer was silence again. I realized this was parasitic spirit and the dream ended immediately.

I banished it and from now on Iā€™m going to be super careful. I knew this wasnā€™t Lucifer because he doesnā€™t give the same energy at all nor give that type of dreams. I just wonder why he just warned me and not get rid of it for me. But at the same time, I havenā€™t really asked him to do that, soā€¦

As lord of air I suppose Lucifer can destroy the root of OCD and other mental issues and cure it?

1 Like

@C.Kendall you said Azazel was a aspect of Lucifer i was wonder if you could go more independent on that i never really hear that before and i all thought they two different being all together

love the mirrors! < 3

@Dinamiq I see that you still have not introduced yourself as is required here, so before making any more posts, CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

It is done Darkest :]

do i have to burn his loose insece as an offering like dragons blood or do i just leave it un burnt as offering

You have to burn and left on your altar during evocation.

I appreciate this post. I knew thst satan and lucifer were different but didnt know they dont work well togetherā€¦but now that im thinking back on how i felt during some rituals and meditstions compared to others it makes sense. Huhā€¦im going to change things up a bit and see if it makes things more interesting

What was the chant from indigo priestess? I love her!

I went through this too actually. Iā€™m still shedding some of the residual Christian baggage. Itā€™s definitely kept me from working with anything considered ā€œdarkā€ so far, but both Lucifier and Amun interest me a bit. The thing is, I donā€™t think Lucifer even is dark, unless meant in a holistic sense. Heā€™s the Light-Bringer. Prometheus. The serpent in the Garden (who, according to a Sethian gnostic myth, was also Jesus Christ). But I guess he could tell me more about himself if I reached out to him. Iā€™ve worked with Nitika, a genius spirit, but otherwise only archangels.

How did you get over your baggage?

1 Like

Kendall(@C.Kendall) do you know if Lucifer can manifest physically? Like,you evoke him,then you tunr around,and he is just there,sitting on your bed?
(Used a random place of the house lol)

So I was wondering, are these herbs, gems, and crystals actually things that match the energy of Lucifer?

Or are they simply things that Lucifer likes?

It would be really cool if I could connect to Lucifer simply by making my own spiritual energy match his and then think with the intention of him hearing or knowing my thoughts.
But I donā€™t know what actually matches his energy or what kind of energy Lucifer has.

Yes. They are what are generally called ā€œcorrespondencesā€ in ceremonial magick.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks. Then by having these things, my environment and maybe even I myself should start to have Lucifer energy and in doing so, build a connection to him.

I wonder if simply imagining or visualizing these physical correspondences would have the same effect.

Yes, they can. Thatā€™s what is essentially done in astral evocation when the ritual is done all in the mind.

1 Like

Then this should be great for an astral temple.
I could simply make an astral temple made of the imagined spirit correspondences.

1 Like

And when someone says that a demonā€™s element is air or fire, thatā€™s another correspondence that matches their energy and vibration?

So wherever there are these elements, there is also the energy of the spirits associated with them.

Yes, that is the spiritā€™s elemental correspondence.

No, the elements are neutral. They have their own realm. The spirits are just ā€œin tuneā€ with them, the same way we can attune ourselves to them.

2 Likes