Lucifer all you need to know if you want to start working with him

This can usually be the case but sometimes there are other classical examples of associations too, such as elements, planetary correspondences and even more obscure ones too, for example you’ll find things like qliphothic correspondences to an entity that has nothing to do with their causal links to the elements or planets

2 Likes

Okay I think I understand now.
The correspondences match their energy or have their own similar energy but it doesn’t always mean the spirits are actually there.

So it’s like a radio turned to pick up a specific signal.

Not sure I completely know what that means but cool.
@C.Kendall
So you’re saying sometimes they might be associated with their correspondences in different ways and or even have more indirect associations and correspondences?

Spiritual reality is wild and deep.

1 Like

@C.Kendall, do we have to know the litany’s chant? Or we can just read it?

1 Like

I know this is a pretty stupid question, but who exactly is Lucifer? I know all the myths and stories surrounding him. I recognize him as light bringer. But why is he still claimed to be the king of hell? Just because of the Solomonic grimoires and demonization? I don’t even believe in the modern Christian view of hell. I know one doesn’t have to believe in anything to make contact or reap benefits from forging a relationship with a spirit, but why is Lucifer still seen as a “demonic” figure, other than his past associations? Is he a trickster? Or chaotic?

I think he was communicating to me through muscle twitches in my left shoulder last week, but I’m not sure. Just wanting to learn more about him through those who have worked with him. Thanks!

1 Like

Lucifer is literally just a character created by Christians and occultists :joy: :joy:

The only historical Lucifer was an insignificant god in the Greek pantheon who represented the planet Venus in its position as the morning star, and who was the son of Aurora, the personification of the dawn. He was so minor in the pantheon that there are no stories about him.

4 Likes

Well, Phosphorus and Eosphorus too, as well as Hesperus.

Does he like music?

I’m currently in the making of an electric guitar with some enochian script (not related with him, but the opposite), and recently I had a vision during shower where I was after a concert, meet some girl, we started to talk, and when topic was on purpose and fulfillment of life and how to find it, we came to conclusion we should talk, pray to Lucifer for help to find it.

I never considered to work with him before.

For me it was mostly just realizing that I wasn’t fulfilled in a Christian path and that many lies were told. As I have gone on my journey, I have gotten my confirmations of my current path

1 Like

Could you do one for Lilith please?

Its just a little pinch in the tip of the fingers is you use a lacer

I have seen Lucifer 2 times manifest in the flesh🥰

3 Likes

Describe that experience. We would all benefit.

1 Like

How…did you made it happen???

1 Like

The correspondences, carnelian stone, dragons blood incense, and several things noted for Lucifer also correspond to Mars. Even the scent of roses I once smelled after a ritual to Mars and Graphiel.

I can’t find anything about Mars and Lucifer together, but why are the planetary candle colors, herbs, and more mentioned here for both Lucifer & Mars? I also feel a connection to other things listed like amethyst, the Sun, Venus, cinnamon, etc, but why does Lucifer’s things match Mars?

As I write this I’m listening to Mars mediation music:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F40iV3YziqA&pp=ygUPbWFycyBtZWRpdGF0aW9u

Are they connected somehow? Why similarities? I once had a vision of a fire covered being made of red colors & red hot armor from head to toe with a large spear in his left hand covered in fire and marching fierce with no words like a warrior.

Are they the same or similar? Was it Lucifer maybe?