Love obsession

Precisely… I’ve had the same problems before and it’s my opinion that I should never engage someone out of the need to receive their affections or attention while pursuing someone else’s just because someone else is more likely to be open with it.

Cut off all contact with one target while investigating it, because it’s possible that through consciously engaging with either or both parties keeps the soul swap scenario going on with your workings as points of contact. It’s best that you handle whichever party seems to be more of your priority to neutralize.

You might get mixed signals if your main objective is to discern which party is doing the deflecting.

So i just ignore this current guys messages and advances?

As i said before i dont want this guy, i want my target

Maybe cut the cords which keep the unwanted vampirism of your spells going on then, and yes i would certainly break contact with the other one.

1 Like

Thank you veritas
Yes certainlt bizarre that others are being very obsessive but not the target

It certainly wouldn’t appear to be that uncommon whenever there are known practitioners running amock using obsession spells within known magickal communities.

But veritas, you might benefit from a bit more levity whenever you’re expressing your opinions, wouldn’t you?

Why, yes veritas i feel that’s the truth.

There’s a little known about demonic enn that goes like this: “Hey, I feel like we share a connection or vibe of sorts. Would you like to have a drink and see where it could wind up?”

I’m only joking.

So do you advise me to totally ignore my target and not message him or like any of his posts?

Well Sapphire10, I don’t know you from Adam and Lilith, and for all I know from Eve either, and I don’t know who you’re targeting. I wouldn’t attempt to advise you on this in the blind. Those were my own experiences with love and ritual magickal materializations. Does your target know that you’re interested in something sexually romantic or does she or they feel it’s more platonic?

1 Like

Before i did this work on him.
I had done a love spell on my ex 2 years ago and while that was in the works this guy suddenly hit me up and this online thing has went on for such a long time.

Thats how it started off and he does always talk about a future etc but then he sort of backs off but as i said before he has other things going on in his life.

It’s no problem. Ex partners may make things complicated for people looking for new love interests and even many months to a year or two beyond our decisions to move on.

The important thing is to prioritize your own well-being over other people’s problems at the moment.

Magick may not only give us the power to move people, places, and things into our lives, but it may also complicate our lives if there is too much emotional baggage involved.

Maybe it’s meant to be and maybe it’s not so. Sometimes a quick step away from all the noise and confusion may help us and everyone else gather some much sought after reprieve and more importantly some greater perspective in moving forward with the next phases of pathworking our lives together. We all live in this community and it’s long overdue for some people to just let go of offenses and painful experiences and prioritize our own lives.

2 Likes

I agree with you there.
I remember i did lots and lots of magic on my ex and he did meet me a couple of times after it but ended up he moved on and told me to do the same but i kept holding on.

I was heartbroken then all these new people came into my life.
Since then i have moved on after all the hurt and pain . I did work with a couple of spirits and i seem to have alot more confidence than i did and now i dont care about my ex at all.

Wow. I’m going to now go ahead and share my perspective then if you feel it would benefit the OP’s subject matter?

I’ve been inviting several spirits into my own love workings and keeping a broad spectrum open. I never actually had one target, but I targeted character and personality qualifications using my own inner paint brush to materialize opportunities, but nothing has really presented itself really concretely as of right now.

I’ve been going through a difficult learning period and have been experiencing serious problematic hardships almost every step of the way. I’ve been refusing to heavily focus my targeting many times over because nothing opportunistic has really appeared to be prepared to actualize itself.

Potential targets have been appearing either way too far off or not truly interested in making it possible to narrow down my searching, and I’ve been struggling with it.

1 Like

Yes its a learning curve

I have also noticed some chaos can start to happen with spells too.

About 1 year ago i did a love spell for one of my parents to meet someone new and after it a relative ended up in hospital.
be it a relative who needed all the time and attention from my parent.
So when spirits start working they are practically getting rid of the obstacles that exist to get to the end goal.
I regretted it in the end as i didnt want to see anything bad happening to the elderly relative but it gave my parent a break from running around as it was someone elses duty to look after them for a while and take the weight off them so they can do more like go out and meet a potential love interest.

That’s very true. Magicians may have to experience a little bit of struggling and even induce uncomfortable and chaotic occurrences in order to get some joy out of life for themselves and for other people. Collateral damage happens.

1 Like

Unfortunately, friendly firing happens all too often, because as a quick sidenote, the astral plane makes up plenty of obstacles in between our objectives and ourselves.

One reason is that it’s part of our training, and also other people tend to impersonate us. It happens unknowingly most of the time because our subconscious does it.

1 Like

This new guy i feel is draining my energy.
He tried to call me and then today he sent a message saying he tried to call why didnt i pick up.
I am just not interested in him at all and i feel him trying to force the situation.
Can you send me a good binding ritual as he is starting to annoy me greatly

Mod note: Please stay away from gender politics, guys, it’s the rules.

We have a Request thread for people willing to offer free magick if you’re interested.

Otherwise search “binding” here and pick one of a few methods, we just has a post recently about it.
I like to use poppets, and Mehmi’on can do it for you if you prefer to work with an entity.

1 Like

So the target i did the obsession spell on about 1 month ago now

Has not spoken to me but liked couple of posts but also offline from social media alot now

When usually online all the time

Ignores me too when i try to send anything

I left all the works in place and got divination done they say the target is afraid of being hurt again.
Target still not communicating but keeps watching my posts
Now i am totally confused to what is happening here