Love obsession

So i did a spell to bring my ex back and the spirit brought me other more suiting guys who were much better than my ex but because of covid restrictions i could not meet any of the new suitors.
Anyway during this time two of them have became distant and i feel very very jealous and in a way heartbroken and i am not sure how i feel this way or what to do as i never liked these people in the past.

Is this related to any of the numerous other topics about love spells you’ve asked?

No i dont think ive mentioned this one

I recall this being a common theme, though. You’re going to ruin your workings if you keep clinging to either the working or the person…or people in this case.

You seem to be clinging to a lot of people, given all these similar threads. You’re most likely to achieve success by letting go. Otherwise, you’re likely wasting your time and making it harder to get to a stable place to let them work to begin with.

3 Likes

Your right i need to take up a hobby to take my mind off things and more importantly take a step back from social media

1 Like

I think you should decide once and for all if you really want to do all these spells on multiple guys and if so, are you prepared to handle situations like these. You have to keep in mind that it will be hard for you to give them all equal attention, and as such, these guys will seek it elsewhere. That’s probably why some of them became distant, especially if it happened during the lockdown. I’m not judging or discouraging you, because goodness knows I’ve had my fair share of suitors light years ago before I got married. You do you and be happy doing it.

I would follow through with doing as you say and stay away from their social media because it has the potential to make you fly off the handle and make you doubt your work. Something as simple as a wink emoji from a woman on a pic one of your guys posted can make you wonder if there’s something more between them. It can make you mad with jealousy. You don’t need to be manic with jealousy, don’t put yourself through that.

Take a break, enjoy a nice cup of tea, watch a good movie, decompress and put yourself in a mental space where you’ve totally detached from the situation and just relax. You’ll get what you desire faster that way.

Good luck.

4 Likes

That is sooo true! It makes the negativity come back by seeing things online.
When really i should be focusing on myself and doing what makes me happy

Are you sure you want multiple targets obsessed with you? It could become frustrating to have that much attention on yourself and then realize you don’t even like some or any of them.

3 Likes

Was actually thinking this last night

1 Like

The target has withdrawn from me altogether now since the working its been 2 weeks and hes stopped liking posts or replying to messages
I am now regretting it.

Is there anyway i can disapate the energy?

1 Like

Your best bet here is to petition a God/dess to help you. You’ve done so many, over such a short span that I don’t know you could manage the threads. Petition a God/dess you feel close to or whoever you called on for that ritual.

I never actually done it by a spirit it was a hoodoo working with poppets and candles

1 Like

Fair enough. In that case, I would ask a spirit you’re close to to intervene.

If you aren’t, consider Sitri

What will i ask for?

1 Like

You would ask for you working to be nullified. Or a specific part.

You may also ask that the interest shown dissolve quickly. This lets spirits fulfill their oaths, if any.

I mean, I wasn’t there, right? Whatever was asked for that needs reversed, + why, and + options for redirecting it (or saying it needs redirected)

1 Like

I think its just the energy need reversed becausw before the working the target was into me only a bit

Which seems like you need someone to do it for you, hence asking Sitri.

1 Like

I will thank you

1 Like

Hoping for the best for you.

1 Like

Thank you norse, i wish i had just left things as they were now

1 Like