Love binding spell question

Hello dear people

I have browsed here in the forum and on other pages for a long time and still have not come up with clear answers. If I tie my girlfriend to me, what happens afterwards? Can’t you leave me afterwards? How does a binding spell work? I would be very grateful for any answer

Depend wat u use bloid, semen dolls items etc if u bury on ground in box o wood or put safe in a dark place or grave. Nothing will happen maybe obsesion. Or nothing. It let go, depend u case tru some spirts such astaroth can make stronger. Or how u call the bind, 1 year 2 eternity, etc its why you bind peopls set a time.

All I can offer is what happened to me after I had binding work done. I’m stuck with the guy in my life until I die. It was cute at first when I thought I loved the guy until reality set in and I found out his true colors. I can’t leave him alone even if I wanted to, and he makes sure to remind me of that all the time. I’m not getting into detail, but yeah, I would think twice before binding anyone to you.

Be careful getting this type of work.

6 Likes

I can relate to that, I periodically fall into the trap with someone I binded to but it isn’t healthy for me to be with him.

4 Likes

Hi. Can You give me some advices how to do that please?

Hi there @anon48510557,

I can only give you my own experience as an example.

I once bound two men to me, on two separate occasions.

The first one was a boyfriend, and he stayed loyal to me sexually, even if his true nature was to seek out sex with other women. I admit, it was exhausting having to keep working on him; I employed an old hoodoo trick in which you capture his semen and smear it onto a piece of string the size of his manhood when erect. Using the string, you called out to him, and for every reply you got from him, you knotted it until you have seven in a row. I then kept this string hidden in a poison ring which I wore all the time. I got what I wanted; absolute fidelity. But he fought against it. I eventually released him when the relationship ended.

The other case was when I bound up a lover’s nature in a similar fashion, as well as employ the old rubbing the apple between my legs hoodoo trick. The problem was not that it worked, but that it worked a little too well. He became nasty and vitriolic, possibly because he was also subconsciously fighting it.

Moral of the story? You can bind someone to you, but be sure you actually want them stuck to you.

Just my two cents. Hope it helps.

5 Likes

How did you do magic with an apple? Can you share?

Hi @Martyna_Wenelczyk,

It’s an old African American hoodoo trick, similar to putting your menstrual blood into a person’s food.

You simply take an apple, and rub it between your legs. Make sure you get some of your lady bits actually onto the apple.

Then give it to them.

You could incorporate a chant, but for me, the rubbing was enough. I just visualised them being totally in my thrall.

You can find references to this type of magic going as far back as the records of Henry M Hyatt, the historian who wrote extensively about his experiences with Afro American conjure. This magic is found across many cultures.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

There are tons of threads about how to bind someone to you. Please do some due diligence before doing this type of work and take advantage of the search function, the little magnifying glass at the top.

1 Like

I didn’t find anything what spoken to me

1 Like

Start here, I’m sure you’ll find something:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?context=topic&context_id=37924&q=Binding%20spells&skip_context=true

which of the binding did you do that worked?

They all work. The one you actually screw up your courage to get up and do works the best.

Personally I like vovin’s freeze spell: Unofficial Forum Tutorials: Bindings and Stealth, Freeze Spell, Glamours and Invisibility - #2 by Mulberry

do you know about esoteric love binding ?

Welcome @skila It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.

intro3

Define “esoteric” and how it’s different than everything above?

Kabbalah love binding

No, That is not what studying the kabbalah is for, as far as I know, being a system for self development.

If you mean they used the Solomonic method (which is from Kabbalah) to get an entity to bind them that’s a different issue. But that’s not what you said.

Improve yourself and your life will fall into place though.

Based on your intro:

You don’t have enough info from the practitioner. Generally, love spells just fail - they are the hardest kind of magick to do, and even harder when the practitioner is not involved. It’s prone to backlash that makes you more desperate, and an make the target run from you, because they sense you as a predator trying to usurp thier free will.

When they do work, they can take time, so if this was only say, last week, then it’s possibly too soon. But “lusting for results” kills magick - the practitioner should have told you not to doubt or fear, because doubt kills magick. Live your life as if it’s happening and you help it happen.

I have some questions about binding spell I think you might be able to answer.

what is the sucess rate?

which of the binding is the most powerful?

No-one can say because this depends on you, not the technique.

It isn’t a mechanical device that randomly sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t.

The actual mechanism that makes it work is YOU; you are the “Operator”. So you are the one that makes it work, and whether you can make it work 100% depends on your skill and understanding of your environment, the target, how much energy you can bring into the working and how well you can direct that energy.

This is why magick is called an art, not a science.

So, for you to be successful more often than not, you have to develop the skill, and to develop the skill, like with any skill, you must practice So, you have to TRY, and it will probably work because bindings are relatively easy. I’ve only had one be overcome in 8 years practicing western occult techniques.

The one you do. Pick one that you like the sound of.

There’s no such thing as “most powerful”, because YOU are the limiter, you’re the one doing it.

So you must find the one that works for you the best, with your unique energy and mind set. What’s best for you is not what’s best for someone else, that’s normal, and so there’s no “most” of anything in the occult, magick is personal.

This is why most “love” magick FAILS - because the issue is never about love in the first place, It’s the wrong tool for the job.