Love binding spell question

I contracted an esoteric practitioner for the love binding spell. Because I do not have any knowledge or experience with this, I am not sure how to measure if there is success or not. I have read that my wife will change her mind overnight. Can you give me tips on how I can actually make it work?

Leave that working alone, and assume it worked. This is called using the “Law of Assumption”.

Next, add your own working to it. This, we call “layering”.

results - in this case, you get a call or text that she wants to talk.

Unlikely. Most love workings target the wrong energy - they try to make a person love you more, but love is usually not the issue. If you have hurt them, then fear and pain are the issue holding her away, not lack of love. You have damaged the relationship and lost trust, and trust, once lost is almost impossible to get back.

Women have to be very self protective, because they are weaker than men, so, they can love deeply, but still follow logic to prevent themselves and most importantly, thier kids, from being hurt.

So you have to address the reason she lost trust and left. And be able to convince her that reason has gone.

I think I have been trying really heard to prove that point to her, but she has been on an active revenge tour without looking back. If she was leaving in peace, it would have been an easy thing to deal with. She uses every leverage she has to orchestrate chaos and conflict, just to see me suffer and humiliated.

The love binding going on is not for her to love me as the love is still there. It is to keep her in my orbit and making her unable to move on. I have read a lot about esoteric binding and her behaviour matches what has been written. It always makes a difference if an actual person tells their experience and expertise as that holds more weight than reading theories online

So she’s very angry as well, and you are reacting with revenge of your own.

You don’t need to bind her to as she’s already done that with her “revenge tour” and “wanting to see you suffer” - she has to be in your orbit to watch that.

use the search in the Love, Sex Magick & Relationships category - there are a thousand posts fom people in “get ex back” situations. Search of “love binding” - there are many posts with that exact title. What you don’t see, is the ones that just stop posting, because nobody wants to post about failure, and most of these posts get no feedback, they just stop.