Love and curse spells

I am new to magic… are love spells real, are curses real… what is the difference between curses and hex’s… do love spells last forever…

If you believe they’re real and will manifest your desired result, yes. People have seen very real results from doing rituals and spell work pertaining to love spells, curses and other areas.

If you want to get all technical and stuff…

A hex is the practice of casting and evil spell over something or someone, and a curse is the practice of wishing bad luck and bad things to happen to something or someone. Sometimes though, the terms are used interchangeably.

I believe there was a thread discussing this not too long ago. You would have to use the search function to find it.

Really?

Etc…

1 Like

Queenmustang… do you do spell work, I have never tried or know anyone that does spells, that what I mean by new to magic, I’m referring to spell work

1 Like

I think I understand now, you mean paying for spellwork? If you’re interested in getting work done, you can try the ritual for hire section on the main BALG website. I don’t do spell work for anyone.

I’m not trying to scare you off from professional services anywhere, but from what I read, you seemed to have a connection with some of the spirits you’ve previously worked with. Don’t count yourself out when it comes to magick. I’m not sure if you’re still practicing or not, but if you’re not, don’t give up.

3 Likes

Thank you for your response, I am going to look more through the ritual for hire, but may I ask you more questions about this path… what is your take on pendulum work with sigils and deities

1 Like

I don’t really have any experience with pendulum work, because I don’t use it as a form of divination, but from what I understand, it’s absolutely possible to communicate with a spirit with a pendulum over their sigil. Many members here have had accurate readings and experiences using this method.

Technically they are all curses. To force other to love you is a curse especially when they are unhappily in love with you. I wonder why so many in this forum want to use hexes on other people when it comes to relationships instead of using magick on themselves to make themselves more attractive and desirable.

1 Like

Since the last time I posted here which was last year, was the last I did anything with spirits… I felt ignored and that nothing was helping

1 Like