Asmodeous

I evoked asmodeous using his sigil and enn… I felt a cold breeze, when I presented myself to him… I asked him for one favor and that was to break a relationship between this couple, he said that there was one more thing I had in mind, I said no and he forced it out of me… it was to break a friendship… has anyone done this or have worked with asmodeous and got some good and fast results

4 Likes

He is very focused on you being honest about your desires. He is very charming, quick witted, and will push you.

I have only worked with him for a short time, and I can certainly say the results are astounding especially if you implement lust or sexuality into your rituals with him.

4 Likes

What do you mean by implement lust or sexuality with the rituals…

1 Like

Sexual rites. Sex magick essentially. Lust and desire are very potent emotions and used with the magic of bodily fluids (like semen) can do some very powerful magick.

Here is a really great guide to start out

Modern Sex Magick: Secrets of Erotic Spirituality: Lessons in Liberation

4 Likes

If there is something you are keeping from him he will wiggle it out of you somehow, just be very honest with him.

1 Like

So it’s been I think a day or two since I spoke to him, should I be the sigil and thank it

1 Like

how did this turn out for you?

The god of wrath… Ambition… Lust and PERSONAL POWER… emphasis on personal power

1 Like