Working with bune

I finally worked with bune, I want to say that yesterday or the day before was the first time I worked with him. I read some post about him from other people and I read about there success and I hope I get the same… I recently got fired and facing debt with my mom has been the hardest struggle…

1 Like

Call again ask report for result and make a good offering . I read its a friendly god.

What do you mean, do I open the sigil once again and meditate over it

Uuuhhh it cant be helped. Have you opened your senses? If not i advise to start meditating 2 times a day 10 minutes each focus mostly on your head . Your body. Your souroundings. Also since you cant communicate clearly yet simply call her talk to her offer some alcool pur some blood on the sigil and say thank you. Then wait for results. If you want to give more energy make a new one however dont have more that 3 sigils of the same being opened. When you get your result burn them.

I have been pretty good with meditation. I usually do the laying on my bed meditation. I feel way more comfortable. When I call on the spirit that I need help from, my body tends to shake, while I’m in a meditative state. I got that same feeling with bune

I just made a second sigil. I’m going to relax and breathe before I go into it… I truly need help with money and it’s not a small amount, maybe that’s why it takes awhile

I really want to learn about bune

Any good recourse material?

YouTube & Google can provide a lot.
Demons Of Magick (a book by The Gallery Of Magick) brings 3 different solid techniques to evocate the 72 spirits of the Goetia (Bune included).

1 Like

I met the most amazing witch she gave me advice to. Reach bune. I have less than 30 days to find a new place to live. My grandma is on hospice and I’m lost on how to find a place with our limited income. I’m going to work with bune I’ll let y’all know how it goes.