Loose A Few Jizz On My Tits & Tapping That Hairy Gatekeeper Pussy

Wth. @Lady_Eva this is a completely fine post can you somehow unhide it.

Okay, I’ll rely upon @Purple to define anything that goes off-topic here, since this is a wild thread. :smiley:

3 Likes

I am enjoying what people have to say on here. I say let anyone say what they want to about the Whore, and whatever else as long its in the rules here.

5 Likes

Not the whore of babylon, but I’ve taken to sometimes referring to Eris as The Eternal Whore. The name seems to please her.

Whore. To begin with, the anglicanise/romanish mangling of the word is distressing. Whore, is actually a very highly Respectable position , still downgraded to “Temple Prostitute”. That source from which the ‘intentionally Disgust engendering’ word Devolves, is Actually from “Horasis- aka Initiatrix”… without whom, No Male could Claim or Legitimately Ascend to “God/King/Messiah” status. I highly encourage the study of Gardiners “Bloodline of the Holy Grail” series. There is no derogatory status in Being ‘A Whore’… even the would be Evil Whore of Babylon-- is only deemed so as She Initiates Into Higher Knowledge… and Power and Authority" thus being a threat to the pathetic lesser belief system Striving to vaunt itself as the More Glorious Kingdom, piously delusionally taking over the world.
Now, just being a free sex common slut or is a differing issue… with which I still see little evil in.
just my opinion
FDM

3 Likes

Of course. I think the yin-yang of whores is full of wisdom. Out loud in public, whores are bad. In private, when it’s just you and a whore, they’re the greatest.

Being a whore is to give someone what they want while some other asshole stands there not liking it. You can’t be a whore without at least one patron.

Maybe the world needs a spirit of the “John”.
I just thought of several spirits who fit the bill.
I guess I have some things to contemplate about “bad behaviour” spirits. Hmmmmmmm…

Wait what’s a gatekeeper pussy? :skull:

2 Likes

The gate you pass through. :scream_cat:
Usually it requires them liking you, though rum and cigars don’t hurt.

3 Likes

2 Likes

And now a topic appropriate song

2 Likes

Ask Mr. Kendall he knows better then anyone at this point.

6 Likes

All this sinful heterosexuality

:sneezing_face:

2 Likes

quality content

2 Likes

I lived this video out for about 8 years.

4 Likes

To the one that leads…

Screenshot_2019-09-10-13-44-26-1

3 Likes
5 Likes

Hahaha it’s a really fucking good time untill it’s not haha …

2 Likes

True that.

1 Like