I Opened The Floodgates - THE MOST INTENSE MAGICKAL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE

I Opened The Floodgates Of Outer Darkness.

As many of you know I am heavily immersed into the outer darkness current, the acasual practices, deeply immersed into the whole nine demonic gatekeeper path-working. Last night I did something that was 100% the most intense ritual of my life. That says a lot considering the intensity of my rituals, yet this one … DAMN … Just … DAMN…

The rite itself led me to crying, screaming, bodily contortions, vibrations so high it’s caused pain in every part of my being. I awoke from the ritual covered in my own blood, candle wax and I was completely naked in the freezing cold with my universal circle wrapped around me like a robe.

This rite is the most powerful and terrifying rite, I have ever done in over a decade of black magick, occultism and practical spirituality.
I want to share the fantastical story with you all unfortunately I cannot, to be honest I don’t know why I’m writing this now.
I must state though that after last night, I can never walk away from this path, I can never turn my cheek away from the infernal empire.

May the nine heads look upon you, may they share their dark blessings with you.
May Satalos be with you, Hail Satalos, RAM HAM SATALOS.

Sincerely

C.Kendall.

20 Likes

I mean…SHIT. Are you the fuck ok? :thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

Now I am better than ever, however at the time no, I was completely disoriented and completely out of it.

4 Likes

Good to hear. :blush:
I really look forward to learn more about this ritual, if you feel like posting it :slightly_smiling_face:
Edit: Oh just remembered you said you can’t nvm :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I am deeply immersed with with the acasual realm too brother, may the black light shine through all, ram ham satolas

6 Likes

Congratulations! It feels groovy, doesn’t it? I suggest a cookie and cuddles with a mortal being you like. Little things like that help keep you from getting too swept up, which slows down overall progression. Based on my own experiences, I will say this: It gets even better, and, what you recently experienced becomes your norm. May the blessings of the serpentine lotus be with you. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Very intense…What are acasual practices? Does that just mean NOT casual…as in you are very serious and dedicated?

With all this…I hope there was some great new enlightenment!!! lol

I hope it was a positive experience for you in the end!

1 Like

Sounds amazing LOL like you ended up in full possession. Funny that you say

I have always viewed them as a council of nine acting separately yet seemingly together.

I love reading your work and pretty damn happy that you share this stuff with us :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Why are you using that name recently? Where did it come from?

1 Like

Satalos is the name of the nine

4 Likes

Thank you, yes it is indeed both.

1 Like

But you have only recently using it. Why now and not before?

2 Likes

I am going to call it how I see it. You had your entire world rocked by one of the Nine. I mean they made sweet, sweet lovin’ to your entire being and/or fucked you raw to the bone with their own essence.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Ra, Sha Ram.

1 Like

Magickal workings that are used to connect, commune with, and manifest entities, states, locations, events, energies and/or Aeons that are beyond the current, physical, perceived space-time continuum and beyond the laws prescribed to it.

7 Likes

Got it! Thank you!

1 Like

can you PM me the ritual instructions? I think its time to do this myself. I’ve worked with every gatekeeper individually, now it’s time for working with them as one. I have a calling from every single ounce of fiber in my being to do this.

1 Like

AMAZING insight! You have been a true blessing with your works and contributions Sir Kendall​:fire::fire::fire::fire::muscle::skull:RAM HAM SATALOS

1 Like

Please keep us posted with your experience and progress brave one :cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid: