Loose A Few Jizz On My Tits & Tapping That Hairy Gatekeeper Pussy

Closed Circle

4 Likes

a5704aaf-b689-48ba-b9a4-c04212c3cec5 6433dc3f-59da-4285-a955-25d87608900e 539db250-0760-419e-bc5d-fdd6b28b92ac
2 Likes

This is like reading someone’s tumblr blog. Why do you need to post 30 gifs to get your point across?

5 Likes

Because I fucking want to and kindly leave me thread.

9 Likes

Kek

For not careful, this place is going to become that moment when number 7.

1 Like

Just watch that prediction will come true now that it has been spoken. Title changes to “That Moment When 7: Loose A Few Jizz On My Tits & Tapping That Gatekeeper Pussy”

4 Likes

I’m almost tempted to change it now.

2 Likes

^^^ And there it is Folks!!! ^^^

1 Like

Mwahahahaha. Naked selfies

2 Likes

She’s been prepared. Although, she needs no defending, it’s best to leave those alone who know what they are doing.

And negative energy bounces right back on the person giving the criticism. Just let her do her thing. For a woman who knows exactly who she is, is the most powerful force.

4 Likes

I moved this to Journals just to make it clear this is your thing and the right place to post your special brand of crazy. :+1:

Also, no offence but we can’t have 2 TMW’s, it’ll break the spacetime continuum, and also cause lots of housekeeping for me. :kiss:

12 Likes

And so, I just grin.

3 Likes

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Breaking the spacetime continuum is our speciality. :smiley:

8 Likes

Have you not seen what else happens on this forum? Breaking the space time continuum is kind of commonplace.

As I understand it, there is currently a working thread involving tearing open the fabric of space and time.

Are you a black magician or not? When are you going to stop complaining about little things like tears in the fabric of space-time.

Nothing but love, just having some fun here.

6 Likes

That moment when you accidentally break the space-time continuum

5 Likes

Accidentally… Yeah, we’ll go with that.

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Always.