Loose A Few Jizz On My Tits & Tapping That Hairy Gatekeeper Pussy

I am from the jizz filled US of A.

6 Likes

ROFL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes
6 Likes

I guess you tagged a wrong person… MY spirits said nothing and this is not my post too…I didn’t create this thread

I am extremely sleep deprived right now, it is entirely possible.

1 Like

The Annointing Ritual video looks like Venger Satanis’ work if memory serves. He wrote The Cthulhu Cult Bible which is very much worth a read if you can manage to get your hands on a copy.

4 Likes

Why jizz on your tits when i can jizz inside you…

3 Likes

5 Likes

@Purple 79 cents? You high-class slut.

7 Likes

I prefer $0.69 Sir.

4 Likes

The best number. :smirk:

2 Likes

This is one of my favorite topics here😋

1 Like

Consider that the term “Whore of Babylon” is used by people who are not from Babylon. Rather, they use Babylon as the embodiment of mankind’s corruption.

Whoever this “whore” is, the people of Babylon probably think she’s terrific. They probably call her The Angel of Babylon or something like that.

Or, maybe she’s the most epic prostitute ever.
I wouldn’t want to dishonor that title if she actually earned it of course :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I have just embraced a long time ago. Its Tiamat and Lilith and a few other goddesses rolled together. I just like the imagery from the haters.

5 Likes

I… I’m very confused how I’m supposed to feel about this…

Am I supposed to be horny or hungry?

2 Likes

Good girl.

2 Likes

Why must the whore be a woman?

5 Likes

Hum, well the whore of Babylon doesn’t necessarily have to be a total slut, lots of prostitutes work that game because they saw no other way. It could also simply be a case of history being written by the winners, it’s typical for someone to slander their ex, could just have been a bad break up with someone who had more sway in the writing of the story. If the word whore isn’t even a direct translation then that adds more grey area. Could’ve just been someone who wanted a certain type of love that they weren’t getting. Or ofc she could have been a slut, but usually when dealing with history so far back the truth is shrouded in chinese whispers.

Both. Who doesn’t love some creme filling while they’re getting/giving one.

1 Like

It’s not a person, it’s a dogmatic Christian idea.

The whore of Babylon is that which opposes “the lamb”. So it can be represented by many people. There looks to be some infighting between Catholics and non-Catholics that Catholicism is the whore of Babylon or something.

Personally, I think to use any Christian terms and ideologies at all buys into that paradigm and gives it validity, and I think it should treated as the garbage it is and completely ignored as worthless, so I don’t use such terms at all.

The concept of “sin”? - meaningless garbage
Damnation and redemption - same. Just human constructs designed to control the sheeple. Not worth a second thought.

4 Likes