Looking for some helpful advice

It wont matter if she beleives in magick or not.
Magick is dope stuff, it works! :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::yum:

1 Like

@DarkestKnight
Thank you very much for this information. It’s greatly appreciated.
Yes, I did try Lotir, and got a call from her after I texted her, as I posted.
I can definitely say there’s true love on my end. On hers, I can’t say there is or isn’t, since I don’t know what’s truly going on in her mind. I know she cares, and has love for me. To what level, I can not say for sure.
But yes, I will look into Tul, or Saspu.
There’s not alot of information outside of this site about either of them, but I will definitely do some research.
I do have some time to figure out the correct path, bit the sooner I find that path, the better obviously.
Again, thank you very much for this information.

1 Like

@ElectricDragon
Yes, I will keep the loling to a minimum.
And okay, great.
I always believed that just because you don’t believe in something, doesn’t make it unreal, but I didn’t know if Magick was different.
Thanks again, brother.

2 Likes

Tul and Saspu aren’t really known outside of this forum because they are only found in EA’s grimoire Kingdoms of Flame, so you won’t find much on the interwebs about them. Both their sigils have been posted on the forum though if you need them. A search should turn them up.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight, yes I actually have both of them.
Question, would it be disrespectful of me to try and evoke either of them to simply discuss the situation?
Of course I would give offerings for there time, but would I be disrespectful to try and communicate first, to see if either would consider helping, or would they frown upon that?

1 Like

Absolutely not. It’s not disrespectful at all. I hold Q & A’s with spirits all the time. i made a thread about it:

And you don’t need an offering to call them up to discuss the situation.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight, omg wow! That’s awesome. I’m definitely gonna read your forum. Thank you so much!
One last thing.
In your personal experience, do you find that the angels/demons in EA’s KOF are actually real?
I only ask because there’s so much information everywhere about specific angels and demons, but only in KOF does it mention those particular diety’s.
Even Ladilok, Sastan, and Lotir are almost impossible to find.
(And please excuse this question if it appears dumb. I’m still new to this path.)

1 Like

Yes, contrary to some people’s opinions, the beings of Kingdoms of Flame are very real, just as real as any other demon or angel. There are an infinite number of spirits in the multiverse, and it is just silly to assume that humans have encountered even one tenth of them. Some people, even on this forum, think the entities in KoF are egregores created by EA simply because no one has ever seen them before, but that in no way means they are made up. Someone had to be the first to encounter and write about the demons of the Goetia too.

I have worked with the beings from Kingdoms of Flame a lot, and have found them to be just as powerful as any demon from the Goetia. If they are egregores, then EA is the strongest mage on the planet because to create beings at that level would take a hell of a lot of power.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight
I actually just finished your post with all the Q&A you did. Wow, what an amazing experience. I commend you for embracing upon it and posting it.
You are true spiritual ambassador, my friend.
Thank you for sharing your experiences, and also for the information you’ve given me.
I’m gonna try and evoke Tul first, and if nothing happens, Saspu, the way you described in some of your experiences.
I’m probably nowhere near as advanced as you. I don’t even have a skrying bowl yet, but hopefully I’ll be able to make contact.
I’m going to search on the correct days/times/and directions for evoking them.
Again, thank you again for all of your information and experiences. I’m more inspired now then ever before! :grinning:

1 Like

There are no “correct days and times” for the spirits of Kingdoms of Flame. You can evoke them any time.you wish, And South is the default direction I use for them since they are of a fiery nature.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight
Yes, you did mention South in your post.
Okay, I’ll light some candles, draw the sigils, and see what happens.
I’ll post an update and any info they allow me to share in the next couple days.
Again, I’m greatly appreciative for all the information everyone has given.

2 Likes

And thank you for your kind words :slight_smile:

Good luck on your evocation. One thing you might want to try is to write down a list of questions you want to ask and bring them into the evocation with you. After you greet the spirit, ask your questions and write down what you hear. That will help you separate your inner voice from that of the spirit, as well as give you answers to mull over, since we tend to forget what happens when we’re deep in trance. You don’t even have to do a full evocation, as opening the sigil alone brings the spirit to you so you can communicate.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight
Okay, I got it. I’m assuming they’re pronounced like Sas poo and Tool?
Or maybe like with King Piamon, we pronounce there names as to what we perceive them as?

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think pronunciation is a big deal. I think what you wrote is fine, and if it is not, the spirit will correct you.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight
Cool, cool.
Again, thank you so much.
Blessed be and we’ll keep in touch soon.

2 Likes

After the work is complete, are you still obligated to Satan?

2 Likes

No, you’re absolutely free.

2 Likes

If I can’t hear/see spirits but only feel their presence, how would I know what he would want in return? With the demons, I just stated what I had to offer and then got a feeling if it sounded good to the, So ho would this work now if I don’t make an offer to him?

2 Likes

You are the offering :slight_smile:

Your devotion to him, your submission, your loyalty, respect, love and relationship… That’s the offering you’re giving to him. The rest is up to you… as a thanksgiving or a gift. Whatever feels right to you and shows honor, love and respect, it should be accepted and appreciated.

2 Likes

Can I PM you?

2 Likes