Looking for more intense methods to open my third eye

I don’t like arguing with you, either, Velenos. Call me what you will, you’ll probably be right anyways.

1 Like

I never had to focus on any points, nor body parts for long periods of time to see auras personally. I just took it the same way as scanning someone’s energy and just shifted my focus to aura. I don’t think every method works for everyone no matter how many had good results. It’s a matter of individual in my opinion because honestly that endless staring at walls and shit did nothing for me but in a matter of a week or so I figured out how to do it my way.

7 Likes

I started at 25 now i am 27 so for about 2 years this is whats on my mind sens then. :grin:

1 Like

But i have had experience of spiritual things sens i was a child but did not start explore back then.

1 Like

Magick is so personal. I think I’ll do some “soul searching.” I’ll find it.

Hey, thanks, Velenos. :slight_smile:

I know how to relax and not feel my body kind off and empty my mind then should i think and visulize that i am some where else is that a way to train to astral travel? :thinking:

1 Like

No problem, anyone can say many got good results or bad results from their method that their method is top 10, a person can still try it and it not work for them. In the end you can create your own method or mix and match many methods you’ve come across to get it. That’s also why I don’t follow the online meaning of aura colors, but more what each colors gives off to me.

2 Likes

not sure.

i think it is. Practice viewing places. Think of where you want to go and believe you are there

I know when i scan people i cind of leave my body but in my mind sort of. It could be pritty vivid.

2 Likes

Its like entering a movie. :blush:

1 Like

maxwell, your lusting for results. some things take time or it’s not meant to be at this time. i can’t see auras. i tried staring at outer people’s energy. I however, can feel them somewhat. haha

2 Likes

Yes and have trust in the process have helped me greatly.

1 Like

One thing i belive can hinder the process of develop ones senses is doubt blaming one self and then all thoes thoughts could block your way to your final goals right?. So stay possitive.

2 Likes

I am going to start off by saying that everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. What might be easier for someone else might be harder for you.

When it comes to spiritual work there are people who are naturally gifted in things. At the age of five I was able to see, feel, and hear spirits as well as feel and see energy. Since my third eye was fairly active at the start, further developing my senses for energetic scanning and projection was fairly easy.

When I started to get more involved with the occult community I learned fairly quickly that many people struggled with what came naturally to me. There were experienced people on many forums that would post guides expressing that this was the method that helped them in developing their third eye.

Needless to say, the responses to their guides were quite mixed. It worked for some but it didn’t work for others and one guide worked for a few people while a completely different guide worked for someone else. Developing the third eye is probably one of the most sought out things for practitioners to accomplish.

I guess if I were to put things in more simpler terms: Not one method works for everyone and at the end of the day the best thing you can do is evaluate your own strengths and apply them in a way where you can create your own method in doing it. I know that this stuff can be frustrating, but you have to stay focused because dwelling on your failed attempts will only hinder you in your progression.

I apologize for the long post but I wanted to express that everyone is different, we all have our own strengths, no one succeeds at everything quickly, and not everything works for everyone. (:

5 Likes

On that note, I was told looking into the void for visions was my thing, essentially scrying.

So I’m gonna make a scrying thread, gonna scry stuff for people

3 Likes

I second this. Once I stopped making excuses for my lack of results and stopped focusing whats not great and started appreciating what IS happening and trusted the process things got a lot better.

@Maxwell stop asking for techniques and develope your own or build off of something you like already.
If you can path work the seph and qlip you are plent capable of using your third eye.

2 Likes

So what should do i to better hear And ser spirits?

1 Like

Try to get to see and feel energy. Start by gazing at your own energy. Not stare nor strain your eyes just gaze at say your hand finger tips have a good bright light in the room and try place your hand on some thing bright. Then spread your fingers and look gaze. Like you look softly on some one you like. And if you all ready can see energy then continue the serch for beter your own visuall pereception.

Sun gazing is a good thing for this mather. And you will need to do this when the sun is starting ti show and starting to dim and go down. Start litle by litle…

2 Likes