Looking for more intense methods to open my third eye

I was a magickal normie, I don’t care how long it has been around, for the common man it is viewed as myth.

They have no reason not to, it’s not observable for people who don’t dive in.

I’m not trying to belittle you, I’m just telling it like it is and you perceive it as belittling because you are an entitled bucket of neurosis. There, now I’ve belittled you.

9 Likes

Yo, please sign my t-shirt man :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

For some reason that last part effected me much less than the rest. Hmmm.

Well, whatever, this did start with you throwing a tantrum over the fact that your totally original “cartoon method” your prodigy ten year old self made didn’t work perfectly in every circumstance.

There, now I feel better.

IT’s sad that this forum, despite it’s flaws, is better than literally every subreddit I’ve ever seen.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
By all means blame the car because you are a shitty driver :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: that will elevate any need for personal accountability :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Nope, don’t care. I don’t need your validation, especially when you’re stooping this low to make me feel bad. I did it as described, I got result. Whatever.

For anyone who is still reading for the actual topic, my aura is blindingly white, but I’m not quite sure what to do from there except keep doing it. I occasionally think I’m seeing color flushes, but I honestly can’t tell illusion from reality on that front.

I never cared to give you validation, and you are one of those people who views constructive criticism as insults. I only insulted you after I realized that you’re going to take every bit of criticism as an insult. I figured well, why not have some fun with it :laughing::laughing::laughing: and its not like it was even that big an insult more of a statement of observation… You are an entitled bucket of neurosis :laughing::laughing::laughing:

9 Likes

Mhm. Maybe next time don’t call people inept immediately?

Constructive criticism. Anyways, I have reached a threshold where my body just refuses to be angry about anything you’re saying, which I’m enjoying right now. So unless you have anything actually constructive to add, I don’t know if I care.

if you astral project and meditate there, that would exponentially improve your abilities

1 Like

I’ll consider that for something like clairaudience but I’d rather stick to physical for auras. I mean, I don’t see how the astral would make it easier.

I know how you feel. I am still in the development stage of my third eye my self. Feeling pressure and all kinds of energies. What i do know now is don’t push your self to mutch it will not help.

Try to use it and it will develop faster i belive. Like doing scans and try visulize things. Its hard work i know.

What i do right know is to relax my body and mind and chanting mantras.

You can find great mantras at DhyaanGuru Dr. Nipun Aggarwal youtube channel.

I can feel the energies moving and this guru is legit.

everyone who i have asked about doing this has said their abilities greatly improved while meditating in the astral.

1 Like

I feel energies, I can’t see the very well. I digress.

I scared away all of the actually apt people. Eh. Whatever.

1 Like

How can i get in to the astral i am not that skilled so any suggestions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did I just make like three enemies at once? Ugh. I don’t like having enemies. I don’t like fighting.

you have to practice alot. I myself have been practicing for 3 years and still have not been able to project

1 Like

But it depends on you and your sensitivity to energy and abilities

1 Like