Looking for more intense methods to open my third eye

Still watching the thread?

2 Likes

Not really, Draggus asked me a question so I gave him a link.

1 Like

focus on what everyone else says is magical and youll miss your magickal if you get my drift. someone says you have to use a candle to bring back a lover so you use a candle and it don’t work, you close your eyes drip a little blood on the photo and say you will come back now or ill fucking kill you, 20 minutes later the phone rings and your on a date with your ex lover. same result but your magic just aint candles…! wht the fuck do you want to see auras for anyway - so you can say shit like hey you look colourful today ? the only use I can think of is watching the effect of a curse on their aura - if it was blue when you first met them and after a curse it turns sickly greeny black purple, and they die or the likes, I spose then you could see whether your curses are working. hmm on these grounds maybe it would be useful to see auras.

j

quick question from a noob: I can see what I think it’s the aura, but it’s colourless and I keep reading that’s supposed to have colour. It’s more like a distorsion, i might say. The question is: is this like a first step or something? Sorry if I made any grammatical errors, english is not my mother language :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same here, I would LOVE if someone @AdamThoth COUGHT would answer this question.

it’s not “suppose” to have color, some auras are colorless, someone I know only sees auras as green but the feeling they give off differs.

1 Like

I see all auras as colorless, expect I sometimes think I see colors off of them.

ah, ok, thank you! but, hypothetical, can we like infuse the aura with, I don’t know, an element or energy (like red-anger, blue-sadness, etc.) and then we must see the colour,right?

You can give them their meaning if it helps you, personally I would go off feeling but yes I know some who do aura manipulation.

1 Like

Yes it’s how it begins for most although some see colors right away. The faster way to start seeing colors is to use a white background. A wall painted white seems to work the best and also more easily seen in natural light as unatural light like florescent seems to distort it.

1 Like