Looking for guidance

Its starting, and things just started.
Yes, ive been getting looks at stores and side glares. But it will only get worse as the virus progress and death tolls rise.
Ive accepted the fact that people may judge me after this but nothing i can do about it because they dont see what i see.
Violence is not the answer.

This is something people will have a hard time understanding lol its like trying to convince people that spirits are real.
Racism is almost in the same aspect, it was instilled and removing it will take time.

Yea i can take jokes lol lay it on dude, pretty sure ive heard it all in the military lol bring it!

Well I hope everything Settles easy it’s not asian people’s fault that the virus was discovered there it’s not like it was made by Gene modification or anything like that. Convincing people spirits was real when I first got with Brunhild was sorta fun I’d power hit some weed to her and yea no smoke to be seen.

Lol, nobody in my family will know i have spirits because id be put in a psychiatric hospital.

Edit- ive accepted my peace, if they wana be racist then they can be racist. Hoping one day they can understand. That is all lol

1 Like

A Jewish asketball team and a Chinese basketball team play a game of basketball in an over who wins?
Jewish team home court advantage.
What happens when a Jewish man with a boner runs into a wall?
He breaks his fucking nose.
Why are àll Jewish men circumcised?
Because a Jewish women won’t touch anything unless it’s at East half off.
Why are black people such good dancers?
Because they spent the first 9 months of there life dodging coat hangers.
What’s long black and smells?
The unemployment line.
How’s a bigger bitch know when she’s pregnant?
She pulls the tampon out and all the xotton is picked off. Just a reminder in still a new member so if I stalk talking all of a sudden it’s because I hit h post per day max.

Lmao lol, got some good ones :rofl:

Yea I let my family for the most part know about Brunhild, wellat least my mom, my mom likes incubus’s. I personally get a little creeed out by then just because the enemy was making me think they were what was attacking me.

It took some time to find them. Did the peanut gallery like them? Or is racism to taboo

I liked em, they did too. Esp the pregnant one lol
Intent is important in jokes too, if its not directed at me. I see my self as a human lol not asian, not anything. Just human.
So any jokes arent taboo lol

Yea the Prego the dancing and the half off are my favorites. Then there’s the run of the mill like
What do you name our newly adopted asain male baby? Sum Ting Wong

Lmao, dammit. They want that name and i said no lol

What goes up and never comes down? Besides my cumm stain on the ceiling. Your age

No idea lol

Your age not sure if you noticed I edited the answer in on the above text. Your turn tell me a jock.

I have 0 jokes lol, have 0 joke telling talent lol im 30yr.
But the first spell ive preformed was asked to have all my emotions taken away, or atleast that was my first prayer to Lilith.
I didnt believe in spells at the time so didnt know if it worked or not. But im beginning to think it did.

I’m guessing but is your name Ryan? I doubt it lol but I thought about introing myself and the name came to me. It’s probably one of the voices in my head’s name, it’s so Ard for me to try to make connections with the voices in my head because of the past to much pain. I asked God to tell me the name of the women he would pick for me then I sang in tongues and said her name then in English said my moon, which the moon is good it’s there to reflect the light. The voices would not repeat her name no matter how many times I asked :worried: that was during the years while Brunhild was gone and I was a insane homeless person living under a bridge

No, not Ryan lol

Lilith is wonderful I used to sing to her as part of my routine when I was first homeless befor all the bad happened after getting a connection with Lucifer and Lilith when I started looking for work I had options I didn’t take the best one settled at working outside the building instead of seeing if I’d get a job inside Facebook. I need to strengthen my connection with Lucifer and Lilith again this time while not turning away from God I was hurt when I looked to then and mad at God unjustly but was looking else where for the love I needed in my life. Btw I’m David 32

I actually asked for there help in returning emotion to me and cried thinking about Brunhild and Lilith yesterday it felt good. For me emotion does alot for my energy especially when I’m able to just focus on love itself. I used to cast a purple ring over the planet trying to give love to everyone then eventually asked for a reflection of that love from those who are able to do so and it felt wonderouse

Nice to meet you David, Im Sen.
Lilith and Lucifer will be part of my journey, good or bad idk but peace in the end.