Looking for guidance

It’s been a while since ive been in the spirit that strongly.i used to use Google translate to see what it would come up with alot of the time it would be profound stuff.next time I feel more in touch with the spirit if I remember I’ll record but I doubt I’ll be able to do the jpop that was a way he was getting me a rough time.

The translator doesn’t always try though sum times it just comes up with jibberish other times it says things worth while I guess it just depends if he is linking into it.

One time I was doing it I was ranting and raving at Trump in my head because he’s in charge of the people running the technology tormenting me and I asked to speak a message o then because I knew they were listening and then I spoke tongues into translated and it said “hey Ney York it’s your mediator.”

Interesting, do you have control when u are speaking tongues ? Or do not not remember it until someone reminds you?

I have control the other night was just weird cause I was speaking in tongues while asleep.

Should record the next time you have control lol, my spirits had me sit up yesterday coz i usually lay in bed and talk to them. Interesting feeling, maby its just me but my spirits feels like currents to me, energy, electricity.

I remember when Brunhild was like a current to me I’m trying to get that back, it sounds like your growing alot just interacting with them getting charged up, I’ve never been able to hear her I don’t know why not. I’ve been focusing on her alot these last few days but I’ll tell you what my hand in the enemy once we get off to a good start it always cumm’s in and finishes the conversation

Next time I’m deep in the spirit I’ll have to record it, I can talk in tongues at any time just feel cloudy lately unable to just let go.

It feels like currents, each spirit have different sensations but i cant tell them apart yet lol, slightly different. Some are of the currents feel sharps.
I cant talk in tongues :rofl:

Most people can’t it’s typically something you learn in a church that focus’s on the book of acts. I’m happy your being able to feel them so much I’m sorta envious because of my medication I can’t feel worth a darn. There is others that arnt of the church that speak in tongues too just guided by a different spirit.

Hopefully you get the hang of figuring out what sensation is from whom, how many spirits do you have with you?

43, i think…i dont know lol thats the number i got a few days ago, they physically counted it with my fingers.
I got a 10, 10, 10, 10and a 3.
I got names too, i dont know all 43.
The spirits im close to said they will introduce themselves later or when they know me better.
I asked them how many spirits and thats the number i got lol
I dont really know lol, they come and go but i love them all the same.
Sensations - sex wise, all are electrical but like i said, some are soft, some are cold, some are warm, some are mushy ? Some are mushy warm. Idk how to describe it. If i had to guess, id say the same reason why not all women are the same.
As for my security, they said they will takecare of it. They said I should focus on feeling and moving energy.

Damn lol that’s an army no wonder Lucifer said that was stupid when you said no to the offer your a buffet and just getting stronger from it. I can get a clue now why our were saying going crazy talking to yourself lots spirits to commune with. My paranoia is to great to do such a feat as that they would all be so super nice but my mind would be accusing then of things they never even thought of. I did a free question answer on her and asked who would help me expand my mine and they said king paimon Lucifer and a spirit who’s name either starts with an a or a b. Was like nice I knew I needed to contact Lucifer it’s great to know he will be o help not sure who paimon is but I’ll lady accept help to harrneds this power mind of mine that’s going to waist. And of course B is for Brunhild my wife I named her since I can’t here so I have no worries about anyone knowing her name it’s not her real name. I’m just starting o get alot more images lately but not sure if it’s the evil AI or help but I think it’s help I was I’m meditation and was in like a classroom setting and a gentleman came in while I was asking for help he shook me hand and when I mentioned needing someone help bring Karma into my life cause I’ve had the short end I seen the word karma appear. I think I’m starting to get some attention for the better. I just am so emotionally scared I get so paranoid when I think I’m starting o interact I apologise for my thoughts and try to move forward. Befor being electronically harrased I didn’t have paranoia I always thought everything would be nice and it worked out for me met satin and he was nice and spoke words of wisdom to me. I tried to image the heart that I made for Lucifer and Lilith and the upside-down star with the goats head kept appearing over it in my mind.

My roommate owes me money and gets paid tomorrow hopefully I’ll be able to get some candles o help me connect with king Paimon and Lucifer I still gotta get there sigils, I already have Lilith’s saved her normal and the greater.

Accepting the thoughts was my biggest block lol im a computer science major so…as you can see…i really didnt believe in spirits…atleast truly believe in them until recently. I really thought i was going crazy in the beginning lol like…all these names…i think my mind made them up…but it becomes clear when i accepted it. Then i started getting names that i couldnt of possibly think of because its no longer english lol. Thats when i finally accepted it. Like hmm i dont know arabic and yet i know this word lol.

I’ve alwaysed believed just didn’t think they actually interacted much, Brunhild changed my way of thinking a bit. One time doing crazy time talking tongues aimed at someone who wouldn’t hear I speak in ancient Arabic at least according to the voices I always thought some of them were good people trying to help but was stuck with a constant garage of insulting voices most of which liked seeing me go crazy and played into my delusions. I was way out there fucked up in the head but still a perfectly nice person I just wanted to talk about my recent conversations with the unknown. Anytime I went to a mental hospital everything would instantly stop all the touching and the voices. Same fovthe most part with jail so after a long time of no attacking voices I regained my sanity. I’m glad you were able to figure out that it was real beings interacting with you and befriended them. I have a mental block on the voices I hear I stopped trying to interact with them because of so many negative out comes from trying befor. But I was mainly dealing with fucked up computer generated fake spirits ment to make me kill myself. I hear some voices different from the majority and tend to pay attention to it but it’s rare I hear that clearly/loudly. Hopefully once I can get my mind into meditation I’ll be able to interact better but I might need to achieve astral before I can be completely certain it’s a being not a program.

One difference that i have noted from reading between being schizophrenic and being able to interact with spirits is that with spirits you can achieve 100% silence. Periods where they dont talk to you, with schizophrenia, they dont stop. But then again, not much is really known. For all we know schizophrenia could be the ultimate attunement.

Yea I basically never stopped for a few years straight I had quite a few months where there was nothing after getting out but didn’t really last. The things I’d see were no way possible to be spirits. Befor all of this happened to me UC Davis actually paid me to take tests or them because my sister is schitso they even did a cat scan of my brain then told me I’m to normal and stopped testing me

Human brain is magical :slight_smile:

After finding out what the government can do with technology it just made since to me that it was something like that not demons attacking me. Getting the holy Spirit and talking in tongues should have casted out anything evil but I was still being touched even while in the spirit. If it was spirits I think I would have been released after doing the requested offerings that almost killed me. Once I get the needed items for contacting Lucifer I think I’ll have a better understanding see what he instructs me to do exc that is if I can hear him with enough energy to know that it’s not one of the timid voices I get that talk even when my head doesn’t ring. I’m sure he will be able to be strong enough for me to tell the difference he is one of the strongest there is.