Loki show and Timekeepers - [Timekeepers = Archons?]

The purpose of this chat is to discuss, debate or even create real life conspiracies concerning archons, demiurges or timeweavers as they are in relation to the Loki show

(WARNING POSSIBLE MAJOR SPOILERS)
So I was watching the last episode of Loki and got a crazy idea concerning the universe and it’s chaos.
What if the “Archons” or “Demiurges” referenced by different conspiracy theorists and occultists are like the concept of the “timekeepers”.

Forming, molding and chiseling this reality as they see fit. Sort of like trimming a bush or tree to meet your desired outcome for it. And who knows to what end.

There were 3 time keepers just as there are 3 fates or norns ect ect in many cultures around the world that dictate the flow of time. But when you deviate from the timeline they erase you… Sort like waking up in the matrix and dealing with agents.

Basically what started this was the line in
season 1 episode 4 when Sylvie says,
“the universe is trying to break free, that’s why it creates chaos”.

What if:
-the Nine Gatekeepers

-the recent rise in awareness and spiritual awakening,

-and the backlash to organized religion

-(even our own existence choosing to identify as a black magician fighting the norm)

is all chaos manifested to Deviate from the controlled and abused timeline???

Thoughts anyone???

1 Like

Sorry, what’s the “Loki” show?

1 Like

Loki: Created by Michael Waldron. With Tom Hiddleston, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Sophia Di Martino, Owen Wilson. The mercurial villain Loki resumes his role as the God of Mischief in a new series that takes place after the events of “Avengers: Endgame.”

1 Like

:point_up::point_up::point_up: yuppers :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Oh, disney, say no more. Loki isn’t Thor’s brother, wtf is this drivel.

This is just a cash-grab with no grounding in myth or philosophy, no coherence and ultimately no sense, it’s a bunch of keywords all mixed up to sound cute and sell ratings. Because originality is not a thing with these people any more.

What if:
-the Nine Gatekeepers, the recent rise in awareness and spiritual awakening, and the backlash to organized religion, (even our own existence choosing to identify as a black magician fighting the norm)
is all chaos manifested to Deviate from the controlled and abused timeline???

To re-state this, what if the UPG of a real Mage and excellent writer working with real entities, verified by other real Mages, is somehow related to the bullshit script of disney writers who are not mages or even good writers and working with fictional egregores, unoriginally plagiarised from myth with invented shit to make a story happen?

Can we take a step back here?
Apart from fiction, what is the premise behind the statement that “the timeline”, being “abused” or “controlled”? By who, which one, and why is that “abuse”?

1 Like

Ummm
First off
I don’t believe the movie should be taken as factual this chat is actually about a discussion on the idea of the “Archon” subject in gnosticism.

The movie sparked the idea And thus I used its plot as an example. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t get that at all, the title, the text, and specifically the question you posed (which is NOT about archons?), seems to be taking the franchise seriously as if it changed the Norse current somehow.

It’s a common issue we have in here that “baby witches” take mainstream media as if it was valid or even remotely sensible to anyone with half a brain. Forgive me if your post looks to me like another one of those.

I’ve posted my opinions and battles with the archons, so have many others here, and I’m not up for repeating myself - did you actually try the search function at all?

I have updated the title for clarity.

The answer , imo is no. Archons are more like prison guards, attempting to keep people asleep and controlled by one specific set of related religions - not wardens, they don’t have that much power - they have nothing to do with anything larger or outside of that function.

Oh I’m sure there are. And as for how baby witches go, I’m not. Yet we are all students and learning is constant.

But here is the topic for your clarity:

"Using how the timekeepers were represented in Loki,
and applying this concept to Archons or Demiurges,

let’s spark discussion on how the universe could start creating chaos randomly in order to counter the Archons or Demiurges."

I don’t care if they aren’t, I don’t mind if you have a different belief system, and im in noway implying there’s any reality to this TV show or this theory either. it’s only for sake of example and discussion.
Thank you

The topic is discussing hypothetical examples of chaos the universe could be creating to counter them.

Certain examples I gave were the backlashes to organized religion,
the nine Gatekeepers and EA Koettings work,
as well as a few others.

Idk , an archon is anything that’s keep your conciousness in illusions and blockages by using trauma and animal pleasures to keep you in your lower self , But at the end of the day it’s in your power to not allow the manipulation

Timekeepers not so much archons , this reality is guided by “benevolent “ beings as well as manipulated by negative beings -

But usually the negative beings and things are an effect followed by the cause of something you agreed to or did in your reality

1 Like

Usually archons are creating chaos they want human conciousness suppressed and generating negativity to feed off it

1 Like

Right, like being addicted to a carnal drug that keeps ones consciousness and awareness asleep.

2 Likes

Yep ! Anything to keep someone bound to the realm of matter

I wonder if our brains produce something that they are dependent on however only produces it under amounts of extreme stress.

1 Like

My experience with archons showed they can feed off dopamine (oddly) and extreme fear and panic

1 Like

So like what if the dopamine was in like a very “good vibes” state?? Do you think it would be toxic or make no difference to them?

1 Like

I think they feed off some kind of sexual activities they are so weird lmao , maybe because it generates emotions as well , it’s odd , but I did have some Attached I had to kill off and I noticed that

1 Like

@Mulberry I hope the topic still interests you.
I really do.

I understand the reason to bash a Disney show not based in reality I promise this isn’t a thread about accepting a Disney series as factual.

There is a parallel conspiracy that could be related called The Great Reset. It has something to do with history being rewritten to suit people in power at a World’s Fair or World Economic Forum. I am looking into it because I would also want also like a reset.

1 Like

yo, Just googled it and wow!!! Im totally interested!!! How is it im just hearing about this!!! lololol