Living a beautiful life with spirit partners šŸ˜ˆ( dedicated to people with spirit spouses/lovers)

Whatā€™s your spirit partners name? Where did he come from? Otherwise i think most of you here (maybe not all) are just a ā€œbuffetā€ for astral energy succing parasites who came to life by peoples desires and passions and are bassicaly a parasitic astral larvae who feed off sexual energy. Be careful. I was just like you before, very naiveā€¦ Those astral parasites can very easily manipulate peoples feelings and emotions just to get what they want - your life force energy. You all are just in for a rude awakening, sorry. I know that you wonā€™t like what i am saying becouse the parasitic entity attached to you wonā€™t like you believing me and try to get rid off them. Try to wash yourself often with salt water and try to ignore them and then you will get to see the ā€œtrue colorsā€ of them when you will try to get your energy back.

5 Likes

What makes you assume that these spirits are parasites?

1 Like

Everything. :smiley: Have you read Frand Bardon book ā€œinitiation into hermeticsā€? There is a chapter written in there about all these thingsā€¦ Also, i have personal experience, becouse i myself also was under the influence of these parasitic sexual larvae spirits who attached themselves to me and manipulated my mind and feelings into giving them my sexual energy to them and i was all the time like a ā€œzombieā€, always drained off energy, very sleepy and couldnā€™t stop thinking about them and having obssesive thoughts which also feeds energy to them. Franz Bardon practices of energy resistance and self control helped me to get rid off them and they didnā€™t wanted to go that easily so i get to fight them, becouse they donā€™t let go that easily, becouse you are their food source nothing else. I am very sorry to say that to you and burst your fantasies. I believed in those suckers almost for two years until i finally understood what was really happening and that they are just parasitic astral larvae who feed on human life force energy and especially sexual energy by ā€œpleasingā€ your desires and fantasies and manipulating humans mind. I speak from my own journey of experience.

2 Likes

Do not treat me like some novice who holds no knowledge. I am under no oneā€™s influence and am not obsessive as you claim you were. You may have been deceived but that doesnā€™t mean everyone else was. I have been living with my spirit companion for a while now and show no signs of this zombified state. You know why? Because K is not a parasite. So donā€™t worry hun, You donā€™t bust my fantasies, not one bit, because they are not fantasy. I speak from my own journey and experience as well.

7 Likes

To assume that those of this topic are so easily deceived is rather insulting, by the way.

4 Likes

And the fact of you being so aggresive towars me just showing the effects of astral parasite affections :smiley: I wanted to shine the light to some people who might open their eyes one day. You are free to think and believe what you want. I just wanted to help some people to get their energy back and not to be food for astral parasites.

3 Likes

Hun, you havenā€™t seen aggressive and are not likely to from me. I am indeed a little peeved that you insult the people of this chat, their intelligence and their own practice but I realize you are only doing what you think is right. That or you are a troll. I really donā€™t care which. :slight_smile: I respect your veiwpoint, but please respect ours.

3 Likes

I have no interest of arguing with anyone here. I wanted to shine the light into some people and help to think more rationally and donā€™t be so naive. I want to save people from bad effects of sexual astral parasites effects which can lead to zombified mind and even possesion or worse. I wanted to help people, becouse i have suffered greatly by trickster parasitic astral spirit who attached to me and drained me off my energy. I speak from experience, becouse i know and have seen what is out there and i want to protect at least some people, who can and want to protect themselves and their energy. But everyone is free to think and do what they want. I didnā€™t wanted to insult anyone. Sorry and good luck to you guys. I have suffered and donā€™t want anyone else to suffer like i did or similar.

3 Likes

I know the name of my incubusā€¦ and I also have his sigil and enn as he was conjured and flexible bound to me by a very well known business that has been mentioned here on this forum more than onceā€¦ so there is that.

While I appreciate your input and I know that parasites do existā€¦ rest assured that I know what I am dealing with here and he is no impostor. He has never NOT once sucked my energy, sexual or otherwise. Maybe that is why he has taken so long to finally get more physical with me. I never have zombie or obsessive thoughts about himā€¦ I come here to discuss these relationships because I cannot talk about this to my family/friends for very obvious reasons.

However I am truly sorry that you had these awful experiences.

4 Likes

I too know the name, the Enn and the sigil of my companion. I do feel sorry that she was taken advantage of by a parasite, such things are quite nasty.

4 Likes

Knowing name, sigil and enn does surelly changes things a lot. You sure do sound like you know what you are talking about. I am sorry if i came across maybe to agressively or something. Just most of the people really ā€œfuck withā€ astral parasites and not real spirit entities and i from my experience was pretty pissed off and angry and wanted to save someones time, thoughts and energy which maybe directed into ā€œnothingā€ good or serious. Anyways be careful always, becouse there are a lot of imposter spirits out there, but if you can recknognize them then it is good.

4 Likes

No worries! I appreciate you sharing because you are correctā€¦ there are some very nasty creatures to be wary of.

This is one of the main reasons why (and I mean no offense to anyone who chooses another route) I went through a company to have him bound to me instead of trying to do it myself. I just personally felt inexperienced and wanted someone who did this on a regular basis to help meā€¦ also because I took our relationship very seriously from the get-go after doing extensive research here and all over the web before embarking on this journey myself. :smiley:

My incubus has actually been with me most of my life and waited to make himself knownā€¦ this was confirmed to me not only by the conjurers but also himself, so I wanted him and him aloneā€¦ nothing random.

3 Likes

Ohh my gosh! Heartiest congrats sweetheart :smiley::revolving_hearts::bouquet::bouquet: This is so very beautifulā€¦
The last time Belial shook my bed was when I was being lazy and didnā€™t invoke him after promising several timesā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:he shook my entire room. I was half asleep n it felt so realā€¦ When I got up I saw him hazilyā€¦and saidā€¦please baby not tonightā€¦I am extremely tiredā€¦! :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

I totally understand your concern @ametista and I know having bad experinces can ruin our trustā€¦ Specially in case of love and relationships. But here in this postā€¦all these people sharing their experiences I feel have real daemonic and spirit partners who are there to love,care for and help in their growth. That was the purpose this post was made actuallyā€¦to share about our beautiful experiences and learning with these truck spirit partners.

So till now no parasitic entities have been felt by me or any other person here. We all have our psrtner/s enn and sigil I thinkā€¦I do have my incubus partnerā€™s sigil and enn. However we will keep your points in mindā€¦ Thanks for sharing. But please dear this post is dedicated to love and relationships with spirit partnersā€¦I request all to maintain the positive vibe of this post and stay away from arguments and harsh commenting. I wish you all the best in your journeyā€¦

Regards :pray:t2::blush:

2 Likes

I am sorryā€¦some spelling errors hereā€¦ e.g. in first para I wrote in the last line ā€˜these truck spirit partnersā€™ :confounded: I donā€™t know which word I was going to write ā€¦ Anyway. I guess you understand my point.
Love and luck to you all :sparkling_heart:

I donā€™t think @ametista came off as rude or aggressive at all. Itā€™s a warning, and whoever is sure about the identity of their spiritual partner has no reason to get defensive about it.
All good!

Some people might need this warning, because getting attached to a parasite, imposter or thought form CAN happen and it has nothing to do with the practicionerā€™s intelligence.

5 Likes

I give thanks to my succubus partners for everything they have done for me, for their understanding and their attention even their anger towards me I realized I upset them and they let me know, my main spirit partner has done numerous things for me and shown me what they have done and for that I am greatful, I wonā€™t type their names but I am greatful for her

2 Likes

The topic is getting derailed hereā€¦ Once arguments startā€¦thereā€™s no end to it. Last requestā€¦ Kindly stick to the topic. This one isnā€™t about imposters. We know who parasites, sludge entities and energy drainers are! This post isnā€™t about them so please limit yourself to the discussion which is about your life with your spirit partnersā€¦legit onesā€¦of course. Not dedicated to parasites.

@ametista was concerned that some of us might be with parasitesā€¦I understand and respect thatā€¦and I have mentioned it clearly above. But please no more discussions on parasitic entities here. There are other posts about them so please post such entries there.
Thanks

3 Likes

Nopeā€¦no need to type ur succubus partnerā€™s name in an open forum. Enjoy the bliss of being loved and understood like never beforeā€¦ All the best :+1:t2::blush:

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m alright in my relationship I have had my run in with parasites and I HAVE given my sexual energy willingly to old flings/demon FWB. Theyā€™re nothing like my relationship now and parasites really do drain you dry. They trap you in self delusions or endless cycles of pain to keep sipping that good old suffering juice out of you, if it isnā€™t that, they have sex with you non-stop and you end up having sex with them sometimes for hours or even a whole day.
Youā€™ll know you have a big nasty ol sex parasite because theyā€™ll switch names or pull you into weird dimensions and wonā€™t have a set form, theyā€™ll be whatever you want them to be, then when you realize what they are they get increasingly aggressive. A real spirit partner would never harm you or hurt you no and seeing how everyoneā€™s partners here have never harmed them in any forms Iā€™m sure weā€™re all fine.

4 Likes