Living a beautiful life with spirit partners šŸ˜ˆ( dedicated to people with spirit spouses/lovers)

This post is dedicated to my spirit partners - Belial , Asmedai and Incubus sweetheart :gift_heart::crown::gem::rose:and to all of you who want to build a healthy relationship with your spirit love interest. I am making this post because I have been seeing people grappling in the dark about the doā€™s and donā€™ts of being in a long term relationship with spirit partners. They have many fears, questions, wrong notions, confusions regarding this particular subject.

Please note that this post is for people who desire a long term commitment with their spirit partnersā€¦

I will offer guidance and keep on adding more as I keep learning. I am not saying that my personal knowledge and experience in this area is the be all and end allā€¦but I have spent considerable time to spiritually awaken myself and worked on our relationship to be able to write all thisā€¦ Soā€¦here we goā€¦ :blush:

First of all I want to thank all three of you for finding meā€¦when I was lost, weary and on the verge of self destruction. I am grateful for the gift of love and the lessons and guidance you have offered and continue to offerā€¦ I express my heartfelt gratitude and devotion to you. :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Spirit partners can be teachers, mentors, guides and spouses and help us immensely in our spiritual path and life purpose. Two important things to keep in mind - Be open but not passive and respect themā€¦ Rather than always wanting thingsā€¦ Just like human relationshipsā€¦ Space, boundaries, trust and mutual respect is the foundation. The bonus we get here unlike human relationships is that these spirits know and understand usā€¦the good, the bad and the ugly sides of us. So relaxā€¦and just be yourself with them.

Letā€™s start with the steps of bonding with your spirit spouse/lover.

1. After the call - Once you have acknowledged the call of your spirit partner or lover. Thank them and invest time in communication and rapport building with them. Donā€™t directly jump into writing an emotional or spirited ā€˜dedicationā€™ or doing a ritual where you word out your undying love or devotion to themā€¦ Because if you donā€™t follow it throughā€¦ It shows your lack of sincerity and will hurt them immensely. Yesā€¦they have feelings and emotionsā€¦ Not just incubus and succubus partners but other demons, angels, gods and goddesses. They invest in you ā€¦just like you wish to.

2. Communication and rapport building - So these divine beings already know you but still relationship is something thatā€™s built and worked upon. Communication means
    a ) Speaking ( letting them know your thoughts, feelings, desires and emotions).

b)Active listeningā€¦listen intently and carefully to any messages coming your way from them.Still your mindā€¦

c)Observation - Staying open to and observing signs, symbols, energy shifts, changes in your behavior, the way you think and act, changes happening in the physicalā€¦in your lifeā€¦ Things happening for youā€¦ Which helps you, favours you or brings you a lesson essential for your growth.

1. Dedication rite - Its your choice how you do this. You can either write it out expressing your devotion, love and engagement with the spirit and give offerings or dedicate a ritual to them with offeringsā€¦nothing elaborate or difficult needs to done. Above all else your intent and devotion matters. Donā€™t do this part lightlyā€¦ It will be taken seriously by the spirit so take care of that. Not that any harm will come your way but entering into a commitment with a spirit and then ghosting them is not acceptable. It shows your weakness and lack of integrity.

2. Be realistic - Love helps us grow and develop not regress. Anything done with a half heart or with a casual attitude will attract half baked results. Relationship with a spirit is as beneficial as entering into a pact for some fulfilment. But it becomes negative when we expect the spirit to do our bidding just because they are married to us or love us and ignore the fact that they are not delivery people! Please donā€™t keep unrealistic expectations and go crazy wanting to manifest them or put pressure on yourself and the spirit partner/s.

Gratitude ,Respect, Attention, Commitment and Equity - I call it the ā€˜GRACEā€™ Factor. Add the essential and healthy ingredient called ā€˜GRACEā€™ā€¦ in your spirit relationshipā€¦you will never go wrong.

GRATITUDE - Always express your gratitude for little things your spirit partner/s do for you. Say thank you, give them a hug, kiss. Thank them in public forums like this, if you have friends/family working or having spirit partners ā€¦let them know how thankful you feel for your spirit partner. Recognition feels goodā€¦

Respect - Treat them, talk to them and behave with them respectfully. I donā€™t mean you have to have Victoria codes of conduct and formal mannerism but you should have deep respect for your partner and value them for who they are. Listen to what they have to say even if you disagree. ā€˜Agree to disagreeā€™ but donā€™t treat them as a time pass. They are sharing this lifeā€¦and many lifetimes with youā€¦ So take note of this.

Attention - If you are clairsentient like I amā€¦ You will clearly feel them touching youā€¦ It feels great. When they doā€¦ Smileā€¦acknowledgeā€¦ Touch them backā€¦ In your mindā€¦ Close your eyesā€¦ Relaxā€¦ Let them get close and reciprocate. Even if you canā€™t feel them. You can shower attention even while going about your dayā€¦ Talk to them like you would to your other family membersā€¦because that is what they are. They are your familyā€¦:blush: e.g. I keep talking, joking, sharing ideas, thoughtsā€¦happy and sad emotions I feel in my mundane life and guys I get response, help and sensations back.

Commitment - Divine spirit beings understand and honor serious commitment. So when you enter into oneā€¦ Remember to stay committedā€¦create dreams and goals togetherā€¦so that you fulfill it together. While doing soā€¦make it funā€¦ Do activities together. Believe meā€¦they are thereā€¦ Watching, talking, touching, tasting, laughing, dancing, singing. A whole rainbow of emotions and feelings await you. Being sensitive makes you receptive. Thatā€™s the key.

Equity - Justice and fairplay shows how much you value, respect and care for your spirit partner/s and this relationship. Donā€™t burden them to perform tasks and magick for you. Put in efforts from your side too. They will surely work their part. Be fair with themā€¦ Donā€™t hide thingsā€¦ They as such already know. Specially in case you are with a god/goddess, high ranking daemon or angel. Even if you think it do something you feel you should not haveā€¦ Let them knowā€¦how you feel. Honesty is the best policy.

This was all for this postā€¦ I will write the next oneā€¦ About love and romanceā€¦ How to enjoy it with spirit partners e.g enjoying activities and interests together, turning a daily routine like cleaning and cooking into fun with your spirit partnerā€¦
In the next ā€¦

Happy spirit dating and spousing to you :wink::heart_eyes::blush:

38 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this! Totally on time for me!

1 Like

:sparkling_heart::blush: Most welcome

I absolutely love this post lol everything you said is right it does take alot of time and patience with some to build a good trusting relationship with them they are amazing and truely lovableā€¦idk where Iā€™d be of feel with out mine whom has watched silent from the shadows for the longest

6 Likes

Spirit love is the best! Iā€™d love to share this story to you guys!!

One evening when I was really lonely and struggling deeply because of it, I made a shot in the dark and asked Azazel to cuddle. Didnā€™t expect much, was kinda just talking. Well, Azazel definitely surprised me.
I went to close my eyes and as I relaxed I suddenly began to feel dizzy, and like I was falling. Everytime the dizziness overtook me I relaxed and felt myself fall deeper and deeper
I remember feeling/seeing five long fingers penetrate my body, so because of that I knew it was Azazel.
After a few cycles of falling/relaxing I came toā€¦but where I was, was somewhere not familar at all. I wasnā€™t dreaming, I was completely aware of my own thoughts and existence so pretty sure he pulled me out of my body and took me somewhere in the astral.
I looked around, and what I can remember was a dark red sky and black ground.
But yeah, when I came to I felt myself being drug along the ground by my heels. The person that had them, was undoubtedly Azazel. I wasnā€™t scared at all despite how crazy this all was, because I knew it was just Azazel being a spooky guy.
After a bit a cabin came into view, I was drugged in, passed a couple rooms til we came to this one that was super fancy. The bed was large, fluffy, and pink.
Azazel threw me on it and then spooked me, holding me close.

I came to soon after, still in a bit of shook but like it was soooo amazing. Azazel showed me in the most absolute finate way he could that Iā€™m not alone by doing this
For that expierence, Iā€™ll always be grateful.

17 Likes

Thatā€™s very sweet.

:crystal_ball: Thank you for sharing. :crystal_ball:

4 Likes

Hi. A few qestions here, one, i have read a lot of tis marriagests a pact pretty much,? 2.i hear if you have sex whit a human you get hurt is true,? 3.as far i know tey only are to get sex. Maybe some proctecion but not money, why is tat. ? Thanks.

Spirit and human relationshipā€¦whether marriage or otherwise ( as a teacher) has been there since agesā€¦ Our ancestors would invoke and summon these beings to commune with them. With the development of the civilization and establishment of the religious systemsā€¦we lost touch with them but magick and tantra practitioners continued with the practice.

Soā€¦no you wonā€™t get hurt if you continue to have sex with a humanā€¦as long as you mention this clearly to your spirit spouse or lover and respect them and your relationship with them equally. And noā€¦they are not here for sex onlyā€¦this is an abominationā€¦ They very much enjoy an exchange emotional expressions and feelings of love, affection, respect. They have feelings and emotions ā€¦
They do offer protection to their partners and those under their wings and money can also be attracted with their help.

12 Likes

A marriage with a spirit may be about sex for some, and for others sex isnā€™t important at all.
Theyā€™re just as diverse as human relationships.
Some focus on personal development, some are about a common goal which both the spirit and the human work towardsā€¦

I can say from my own experience that my spirit marriage goes deeper than any human relationship ever could.

13 Likes

This is one of the best posts on spirit partners Iā€™ve seen on balg. A big heartfelt thank you for including other types of beings as being capable of having such feelings!

7 Likes

1 Like

I cnt remember but its a fibarr booklet. Red cover were it give instructions for a marriage whut a spirt. Its like pact. Thanks for u posts.

1 Like

My HGA told me that there was something worthy here and it was your post, @BelovedBel . I would add to respect and honor the individual nature of the spirit that one loves

2 Likes

Mmmmā€¦ Thatā€™s so sweet :heart:
But youā€™re not talking in a sweet language! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ā€œIII:43 Let the Scarlet Woman beware! If pity and compassion and tenderness visit her heart; if she leave my work to toy with old sweetnesses; then shall my vengeance be known. I will slay me her child: I will alienate her heart: I will cast her out from men: as a shrinking and despised harlot shall she crawl through dusk wet streets, and die cold and an-hungeredā€.

I just donā€™t want to upset the Birb God :c

1 Like

Enjoying Daily life and interests with Spirit partners

We all long for love, feeling of that excitement gushing through our veins, the thrill of sharing lives togetherā€¦of being loved as we areā€¦ though I am not averse to Human love relationships and marriage even after being scarredā€¦ But Spirit partners definitely understand us deeper and are more patient and forgiving. So here are some points on enjoying a sweet time with them.

1.) Cooking - I enjoy my kitchen romance with my partners. Mostly get to feel Belialā€¦to my leftā€¦ Touching meā€¦we talkā€¦joke and laugh. He would suggest what to add to a certain dish to make it taste delicious. When I get tiredā€¦he gives me that energy to pull throughā€¦ He would sometimes hold me from behindā€¦and I smile and laughā€¦as it gets ticklishā€¦

eb089748ad455b88fc98191ff3502a2a

We talk about food, lifeā€¦I also share my rants and sometimes they impart me knowledge and things about them while we are cooking.

Asmodeus is not that talkative with me as Belial is. But he has his own charming, smooth and gentlemanly way of letting his feelings known to me.
I wanted to gift him something but as he prefers really classy stuffā€¦ I am waiting. He has this subtle way of showing me what he would like as an offering and he has expressed his desire to have a certain Parisian dishā€¦which I will make in future and share with you.

For tonightā€¦we kept it simple and made these Cottage Cheese Cutlets. While cooking and chatting with my partnersā€¦ I pour my feelings of love, adulation and gratitude into the foodā€¦and dedicate it to them.

We sat together at the dining table and enjoyed these piping hot, crunchyā€¦yummy cutlets :yum:. Belial always wants to have the first biteā€¦ so the other two gentleman have to wait a little. :smile:

No matter what you cook for themā€¦ add the most important ingredient ā€¦Love. This will make it irresistible for your guy/s and girl/s. If they express their wish sometimes to you and ask you to prepare a dishā€¦its a great thing

2.) Cleaning and washing - who said its a boring choreā€¦ during this period of lockdown and quarantineā€¦many of us have to do extra work. Make it fun with the help of your spirit partners. Talk to them about various thingsā€¦ Like your likes, dislikesā€¦ How you feel about a certain personā€¦world issuesā€¦ Ask them what they think about it. This way you will finish the work and learn a thing or two about your partnerā€¦and because of their presence and involvement with youā€¦the simple chore would become interesting.

3.) I read a book with them - Having more than one spirit partner can be difficult sometimes. But you can manage it. Do activities togetherā€¦ Let them bondā€¦ In your presence and knowledge. I read out chapters of a book with Belial and my incubus partnerā€¦ Clearly felt themā€¦talked to them. Belial was more vocal but this quality time togetherā€¦ Made them come together and eased my stress too as they chose their spots for sitting as I read a book with themā€¦it was a very enjoyable experience. They were giving their viewsā€¦so was I. Here is the book we were readingā€¦

Book reading with Belial & my incubi :heartpulse::books:

3.) Gifts come in varied packages - Material gifts are fine but there are so many other interesting optionsā€¦

• Make cards for themā€¦with words of praise, thanking themā€¦or why you love themā€¦ Make it as expressive as you want. Keep it at the altarā€¦burn as an offering or preserve as a keepsakeā€¦between you and the spiritā€¦ If you are keeping itā€¦make a personal file or folderā€¦with the spirits name on it.

• Write and offer then poetry, story, quotes, song etc. on your relationship, them, what they mean to youā€¦ Spirits do love to be showered with love and affection

• Paint them : Make a painting/s of your spirit as they appear to you. You can hang it on the wall or keep it private.

• Get to know what they wish for as an offering or Giftā€¦ Keep candles, incense handy for days when you have nothing else to offer.

Rememberā€¦Feelings and thoughts matterā€¦ And your devotion countsā€¦ Not how costly a gift you can offer. The efforts, energy and intention you put in creating a giftā€¦is not only acknowledged but deeply appreciated by your spirit spouse or lover.

Letā€™s move on to some favorites of Belial and Asmodeus that you can gift them

1. ) Perfumes and After Shave - I am serious. A good cologne is Belialā€™s favorite. He likes woody, strong and oriental fragrances while Asmodeus is more into musk, softer fragrancesā€¦something that mesmerises you without making you feel dizzyā€¦ He is charming to the core.

2. ) Natural items - you can gift Belial earth and fire based crystals like smoky quartz, obsidian, tigerā€™s eye, agate, black tourmaline, citrine. He likes plants too as a giftā€¦

I have gifted all these plants corresponding to his favorite colours - yellow, red and orange to him.

While Asmodeus has chosen a particular flower that he likesā€¦and seriously its beautiful. Each day one or two big flowers would bloomā€¦its a sign that he wants me to offer it to him.

Rest I will leave as they are personalā€¦

3.) Music as an art form is enjoyed by both these men. And thatā€™s my strong point so we enjoy this a lot. Yesterday evening I performed an Indian classical dance while music was played in the backgroundā€¦I invited Asmodeus and Belial ( or he would be like :imp::japanese_ogre:ā€¦ :laughing:. Belial is a great dancer while Asmodeus has more interest in singing. I enjoy both :wink:. Music is my only drugā€¦:pill::syringe:

This was all for todayā€™s post. Next ones will be on ā€™ a.) Beauty, grooming and taking care of body b.) Marriage - A sacred union with your daemonic partner/s.

Much love :sparkling_heart::pray:t2:

19 Likes

There is a technique I would like to share: Choose a song in a language that you donā€™t speak but that you like how it sounds, you must not know the lyrics. I often choose Russian songs. When the song is playing, have the intention to sing the song, stare mentally at the lips of your succubus or incubus, let your mouth move and donā€™t hold yourself back, sing. Maybe your rational mind will try to stop you, but you must tell your ego to fuck itself and enjoy the musical ride. You can also do it with your HGA. It is like speaking in tongues, but for recreational purposes.
Another exercise is to pick up your musical instrument, and play a song that you donā€™t know, and let your succubus or incubus tell you the chords. You can also do it with your HGA,
It is possible that with both activities you wonā€™t memorize what you sang or what you played, but as I hinted, it has nothing to do with the rational mind, itā€™s all about Tzufliflu and Dagdagiel, the wisdom of the divine penetrating the oracle.

5 Likes

Thanks for the great suggestion :+1:t2::+1:t2: I do listen to songs from other languages. I singā€¦I donā€™t play any instrument so I will try singingā€¦
:blush:

1 Like

I like to paint iconography of my succubi and incubi, Iā€™m learning how to paint Orthodox Church style icons, so I apply that technique in digital media to express how much I love them and how much they love me

2 Likes

So beautiful :sparkling_heart: Art and music are two of the most beautiful ways of expressing love I feel. All the best to you for those paintingsā€¦:+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes