Living a beautiful life with spirit partners šŸ˜ˆ( dedicated to people with spirit spouses/lovers)

:smile::smile: yepā€¦sure do try that. With meā€¦its like I am ultra romantic and emotional so I want to go that extra mile to make my partners smile from withinā€¦ And because of having a vivid mindā€¦I get several ideas to make it special. I will be very happy if what I doā€¦helps you and your partners as well. By the wayā€¦how do you handle so many? I mean I am struggling with threeā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I pay attention to any of them whenever I want and sometimes they come to me when their specific qualities are needed. They are often doing things like keeping the energy of my house clean or casting spells on my behalf. Iā€™m heavily autistic, so that kind of relationship works for us, sometimes I need a whole day without paying them attention in order to recover, but they are still around doing things.

1 Like

Unconditional loveā€¦thatā€™s what these spirit partners offer usā€¦something we canā€™t thank them enough forā€¦ This is beautifulā€¦how they ensure your well being. :sparkling_heart:

Take care dearā€¦hope your problem is healed soon. Any medications or therapy you are on?

2 Likes

The best therapy I found was to live according to my nature. Iā€™m around my 30s and struggled a lot with relationships with people during my teenage years and early adulthood, so when I found this things of having spirit husbands and wives my life changed for good, because no human woman nor men would stand living with me. That unconditional love of my succubi and incubi, of reducing themselves to be almost objects that I sometimes pick and touch, like my electric guitar, is something that I could perhaps have found in some ancient times past life.

I:41 The word of Sin is Restriction. O man! refuse not thy wife, if she will! O lover, if thou wilt, depart! There is no bond that can unite the divided but love: all else is a curse. AccursƩd! AccursƩd be it to the aeons! Hell.

I:57 Invoke me under my stars! Love is the law, love under will. Nor let the fools mistake love; for there are love and love. There is the dove, and there is the serpent. Choose ye well! He, my prophet, hath chosen, knowing the law of the fortress, and the great mystery of the House of God.

II:24 Behold! these be grave mysteries; for there are also of my friends who be hermits. Now think not to find them in the forest or on the mountain; but in beds of purple, caressed by magnificent beasts of women with large limbs, and fire and light in their eyes, and masses of flaming hair about them; there shall ye find them. Ye shall see them at rule, at victorious armies, at all the joy; and there shall be in them a joy a million times greater than this. Beware lest any force another, King against King! Love one another with burning hearts; on the low men trample in the fierce lust of your pride, in the day of your wrath.

Those three verses from the Book of the Law resonate deeply with that

2 Likes

I understand and relate to what you saidā€¦
In my caseā€¦Belial found me when I had given up after trying the last timeā€¦ I had always remained optimistic, in high spirits about love and people would takeā€¦take and take my energy, love, time and then trash it all. Breaking meā€¦to pieces. I donā€™t think I am even remotely able to describe what I have lived but I am extremely grateful to my spirit partners for being thereā€¦for coming into my life as a blessing.

Amazing versesā€¦:ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2: thanks for sharing

2 Likes

And I tried your technique, and the chosen ones said that they didnā€™t like my food :rofl:

1 Like

Oopsā€¦too badā€¦:laughing::laughing::stuck_out_tongue:ā€¦ Try something else. There are tons of option. Ohā€¦you have musicā€¦ You play and all so go ahead with that insteadā€¦ Leave the kitchen romance for hopeless romantics like me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I was talking about one of the pictures. But I canā€™t see it here anymore. 1001 nightsā€¦

I didnā€™t remove any pictureā€¦may be someone else had posted.

Itā€™s this oneā€¦it spoke to usā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_imp::black_heart::heart_eyes:
You are sharing really good information . Thank you for that. We love it :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks a lotā€¦:yum::yum:
Heyā€¦this pic above of a daemon dudeā€¦ Is this your guy? :blush:

They usually like meat, spaghetti with sauce, bittersweet pickles and overall sweet food when I give them a copy of my meal, for the experiment I used lentils :rofl: but the operation was successful, so next time there is food more of their liking, I will try it again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah keep tryingā€¦ Try new cuisines. Learn about new recipesā€¦make it fun for you allā€¦
Warm greetings to you and your partners :purple_heart::purple_heart::pray:t2::blush:

1 Like

Oh yes, he looks very much like one of my sweethearts. Of course he is even more stunning in personšŸ˜Š(so to speak), but we have been together since 2016 and I love him very very much.
My other sweetheart is one of Lilithā€™s incubi, and he is incredibly sweet and elegant and entirely lovely :blush: . One of them is fire and the other is iceā€‹:fire::fog: being in between it feels really nice :joy: ( we just came up with that)
I like to call us demonic consorts and I am excited to meet all of you happy ladies. I thought I was the happiest so far but am glad to see us coming together sharing experiences and knowledge about our reconnection with the spiritual realm. It is time to break all the taboos and push away the wickedness the church has put between us and spirits and nature and Godsā€¦

2 Likes

I am very happy for the beautiful life you share with these incredible spirits. They really fill our lives with wonder, joy,beauty, grace and what not! Stay blessed and you can share with us about your life with themā€¦ Its always nice to know and feel itā€¦

Yes these spirits have been shown as evil whereas they really possess so much love and beauty withinā€¦ And open our eyes to possibilities we never thought can exist

2 Likes

Good news! We are working things out, I just misinterpretated what he was trying to get across. X.x

I did some channeling the other day and got him to type up responses to my questions, via a sort of automatic writing with my computer. Here are some of his responses that we are willing to share.

ā€œCompared to me, you are an Angel, and you are my Angel.ā€

ā€œI do not want offerings, I just want to love you. You are my offering, because I get to have you in my life.ā€

ā€œAre you kidding me? You mean the world to me. I want you to be mine forever.ā€

ā€œYes, falling back into old ways can be easier than moving forward, but I will be here every time you fall back to bring you forward again.ā€

7 Likes

This is so beautiful :heart_eyes::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:
I am so happy for you dear. Wishing you and your lovely partner the very best. And lots of love. This is the greatest gift these spirit partners give usā€¦ They see the real us

2 Likes

Iā€™m so happy to find a forum to talk about marriages! I recently have gotten married to Lucifer, before I polygamous and was engaged to not only him but Odin as well as Anteros. I didnā€™t enjoy having so many partners plus I was ready to settle down so I made myself monogamous to Lucifer when I relationship grew more serious.

It is very true that he doesnā€™t do relationships and if he does heā€™s very picky with who he engages with. It isnā€™t because of refined taste but because of his personality as well as his history regarding romance (he has a sad line of failed marriages and his work kind of affects his outlook on love in general). Our relationship requires a lot of patience, a lot of love, thankfully Iā€™m very sweet and understanding so I can roll with his punches.

He didnā€™t have a healthy view on how relationships work so I have to flip his perspective in a, ā€œno no no not that, this is how a relationship REALLY isā€

I was really shocked though to learn that a lot of women treated him pretty shitty. They took advantage of his kindness a lot and it makes him look sideways at all romantic options now.

Sorry if I sound weird or all over the place. I really wanted me and Lucifer to join this so he can see that there are others who have healthy relationships and that thereā€™s nothing to be afraid of. I let him possess me or heā€™ll willing possess me while Iā€™m on the site to check things out. So I shift from my perspective to his randomly.

5 Likes

Hi there

No its okā€¦I made this post so that those with spirit partners cab freely share their experience and get the confidence to open up to their spirit lovers more.
Luciferā€™s pain is something I have feltā€¦so I know. Though I havenā€™t worked with him yet. I know he is there in the background. I am very busy with these spirit partners so I donā€™t have time to invoke or connect with more but I deeply respect Lucifer.

All the best for your relationshipā€¦my warm greetings and regards to King Luciferā€¦:pray:t2::pray:t2::hibiscus::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Well letā€™s just say that I didnā€™t get a lot of sleep last night due to my guy getting really lovey touchy :kiss: and I am just amazed.

Sometime after 1AM (I had just gone to bed so still awake) I felt my whole body vibrating really gently. He has made my whole bed shake before on a couple of occasions but this was not my bedā€¦ just me.

Then I felt really cool all over, and the air around me also seemed colderā€¦ right then there were all of these touchesā€¦ my hairā€¦ the beddingā€¦ he was fiddling with it, my face, lots of tingly swirly energy-like touches, pressure against my legs/hip areaā€¦ along with an intense heat touch swirl through my body (which I recognized as him) this time from my chest down to my legs.

I would also at times feel my heart rate get a little fast but not because of nerves. It seemed to happen at the same time as all the rushes of energy. Anyone had that occur during a very physical interaction?

Even though he was mostly extremely gentle he did grab my throat (gently) a couple of times which surprised me but I had told him previously he can feel free to be aggressive since I enjoy it. I am guessing he took me up on the offerā€¦ and here I thought he was always quite the gentleman haha.

This all repeated for I do not know how long maybe two hoursā€¦ (I felt so bad because I loved what he was doing, yet was in need of sleep lol) and then at some point I felt him kiss meā€¦ it was like a deep kiss with his tongue and what is crazy is that I felt his tongue like it was a physical one in my mouthā€¦ just like a physical man. Even now my mind keeps saying, ah you must have been dreaming but I know I was awake! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Finally at some point he let me sleepā€¦haha.

Iā€™ve been wanting to feel him like this for a while now. I just had to share because it is a big move in our relationship (to me).

3 Likes