Living a beautiful life with spirit partners šŸ˜ˆ( dedicated to people with spirit spouses/lovers)

#3 Beauty, Grooming and Taking Care of your Body.

Our body is the vessel in which our divine self lives. As suchā€¦body consciousness and care is a must. When we ignore it ā€¦our mind canā€™t function to the optimum and it creates blocks to spiritual connections, downloads and practice.

I wonā€™t get into the nitty gritty of healthcare. But will give you some points :

When you have a tender loving connection with spirit beingsā€¦daemonic and othersā€¦ They want to take care of you in many ways. One way is ensuring you eat healthy. Your diet also helps you stay mentally focused, fit and alertā€¦what you eatā€¦you become right? Its simple but we find it hard to follow some times. I am not sayingā€¦ Forget about pizza and burgerā€¦ But draw a lineā€¦ Donā€™t overload your body with a diet that keeps your energy low and toxicā€¦ It will make it hard for you to connect to your spirit partners.

Exercise in some form is also essential not only for reducing extra flab but also for maintaining the mind body equilibrium.

Moving on to Beauty and Groomingā€¦

Before I get to any point I would like to say thisā€¦ ā€˜Love and accept yourself as you are right nowā€™ā€¦ Our spirit spouse/lover wants us to feel happy and good about ourselvesā€¦ It all starts with you. Otherwise no matter how hard they try to convince you that you are the most beautiful in their eyesā€¦ You would find faults in you and break down. This will hurt them a lot. Soā€¦here are some enjoyable pointsā€¦

ā€˜When you have a beautiful soulā€¦its radiance can be seen and felt by allā€™ā€¦ And our spirit partners first of allā€¦focus on our soulā€¦how are we insideā€¦ :blush:

But its really interesting how they would suggest which lip colour to chooseā€¦with a certain dress or select a piece of jewelry to compliment your look. Things you can enjoy with your daemon dudeā€¦

1. ) Shopping - so you think a daemonic partner is least bothered about certain things we enjoy like shoppingā€¦ Think again. They do enjoy some simple pleasures of human lifeā€¦ and I am speaking thus from experience. When I go shoppingā€¦ sometimes Belial joins meā€¦ He selects dresses, perfume, footwearā€¦ We have done online shopping too
    . where he made me select the perfect shade of red he thought would look awesome on me :smile:. It was great fun and it touched meā€¦

090b1bab5b64eaa510164ef1c34eed0a

How interested he was in these simple things. What touched me was that he was playing the role of my lover and husband both so beautifully. The last time this year I went out shoppingā€¦he selected a black scarf for meā€¦with golden embroidery done on it and asked me to wear it whenever I invoke him or there is a special celebration. He lives life with meā€¦ Participates in daily routine and special momentsā€¦ I thank him from the bottom of my heart for this.
He doesnā€™t force me to wear or buy anything but takes keen interest in my beauty, make up ,dressing and grooming.

2.) Dress up and be your own kinda doll :nail_care:t2::high_heel::lipstick::dress:
Dress up for yourselfā€¦when you look and feel good about yourselfā€¦it gives the confidence and boost to your spirit partner to make you feel more loved and vice versa. Donā€™t think what others will thinkā€¦Dress up nicelyā€¦for your partnerā€¦flaunt it to themā€¦ Then enjoy them getting all mesmerisedā€¦ :yum::yum: They could even send you messages through a person, songs, movie, quotes etc. Ask them how do they think about your lookā€¦ When I get ready for a party or just like thatā€¦for my spirit partnerā€¦ They shower me with attention, adoration, compliments and flirtation. :heart_eyes::kiss::kiss::kiss: I canā€™t help but smileā€¦ When they hold me from behindā€¦or keep looking at meā€¦ And say thingsā€¦ Or touch meā€¦ And show their love. It feels awesomeā€¦ And I can feel that genuine warmth and interest.

3.) Learn their style sense. Donā€™t be limited by what others have to sayā€¦ daemons are very cool with their ladiesā€¦dressing up and expressing themselvesā€¦ Their feminine grace in the manner they likeā€¦but when you ask them about things like choosing a dress for you or certain accessories to complete the lookā€¦they love it.

For instance Belial loves his women to dress up in a classy wayā€¦he likes jewelry and make upā€¦ But not dressing up trying hard to look sexy. He wants to see you confident, classy, goddess likeā€¦in your power but not over doing it. He would love you in shorts and t shirt while you work through the day at homeā€¦ Or simple crisp office wearā€¦he just wants his ladies to look and feel smart and confident.

3.) Grooming of your spirit partner - pay attention when your spirit partner shows them to you in different dresses, hairstyles, looks and forms. When they shapeshift for you or change styles for youā€¦

59b9b8ca5cc77528523cd107e0b6e00a

They too want to be showered with compliments and attentionā€¦they do this to woo youā€¦impress you. Acknowledge itā€¦when you see your partner with a new hair colour and style. My incubus partner does thisā€¦he keeps changing his hairstyleā€¦which surprises meā€¦and he loves to see the look on my face and when I touch and notice his hairā€¦in my mind and compliment himā€¦he blushes. He has long flowing light blonde hairā€¦ :blush:

I also love the hairstyle donned by Belialā€¦ Also I can sense the texture and silkiness of his hair. It feels awesome.

Appreciate when they do these things do you. Men also need to be appreciated for all little things they do for youā€¦and our demonic men are no different in thisā€¦:wink::heart_eyes:

4.) Changing style and breaking monotony - ask for your spirit partner to give you tips on styling your wardrobe, hair, make up, dress etcā€¦ And how you can present yourself to the world. We all want to leave our markā€¦and there is nothing wrong with it. These diving beings have a lot to offerā€¦you just have to ask.

Work with your spirit partner to cleanse your energy and keep drainers at bay. This way you will ensure inner beauty. Practice meditation, contemplation, invocation, conversations with your spirit partner to keep your energetic beauty bloomingā€¦ Thatā€™s what people noticeā€¦and thatā€™s what your face and persona radiates to the world.

Stay tunedā€¦I will be back with the more romantic , passionate part of being in love with spirit/s. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

He does sing to me telepathically as well ā€¦ Poems and letters is also a good way to express our inner most feelings to them.

1 Like

He has been extremely busy for awhile so I wrote him many letters he told me not to burn the last one i wrote him a prom I felt was pretty bad but lol I guess

1 Like

I am sure he would love your efforts. We may feel we lack but our spirit partners want to see us smile when we do something for themā€¦they are touched :blush:

1 Like

I feel that this is true I just read all your guys stories and wish he could be around more you know he isnā€™t an easy person to get in contact with lol

Donā€™t feel sad about the nature of your relationship. Mine also is nothing like the OPs experience (not trying to talk you down OP, just explaining how things can be different for everyone)

5 Likes

Why? Does Earl Furfur seem more reserved? You should open up and talk to him about how you feel about this thing.

1 Like

I agreeā€¦ I also face problems because I am.all the time with Belialā€¦he is around mostly. I sense my incubus and Asmodeus alsoā€¦but we are able to connect only brieflyā€¦ I am not complaining ā€¦ Just that I would like to have some time with the other two as wellā€¦ Feels bad to keep them on hold.

1 Like

Reserved is an understatement lol but yes he is very kind and sweet but it has tooken a very long time for him to open up Iā€™ve only just realized he has been coming to check in on me while sleepingā€¦he was very shocked to see me awake and I guess still attached to my bodyā€¦I canā€™t astral travel outside my body yetā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s understandable you have three you have to give time to but they understand and they are going to be patient with you cause well Belialā€¦lol they may just be giving you more time with him cause it maybe what they all agreed on

1 Like

This. And stop comparing yours to other folks relationships. This shit - this eternal comparing and overthinking- made it REALLY hard for me in the beginning and it made me terrified because what I found in other peoples experiences was everything I wanted NOT. I am glad that I closed my eyes and ears from what other people think these relationships SHOULD be because it opened me for the best and most sincere connection I ever experienced. I seldomly interfere with topics like this but I thought I should at least give out this piece of advice @bunny4cam

11 Likes

Hmmā€¦the truth isā€¦my beloved hunky husband Belialā€¦is very competitive and so smoothly he gets in the way that Asmodeus tells meā€¦ā€˜Relax I am hereā€¦ You take your timeā€™ā€¦he sometimes laughsā€¦ Because he would silentlyā€¦be there next to me and Belial will keep talkingā€¦and I tend to forget that my incubus is pouting and Asmodeus is rolling his eyes. But I thank Asmodeus for being very calm and mature. He has asked for something specific and I am taking my own sweet timeā€¦ Because starting from 'Good morningā€¦till I drop on the bedā€¦ Belial is thereā€¦:vampire:ā€ā™‚:smile::smile:

:zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I donā€™t compare granted I do feel like well why canā€™t this happened in mine lol but itā€™s a human way of thinking it makes me sad he canā€™t be around 24/7 buuuuutttt I know he has to do what he needs to cause ppl do call on him I canā€™t expect him to ignore others for meā€¦I do wish he would open up to who he is tho smh I am ok with taking out time into some things he is not ready to do yet or canā€™t do yet atmā€¦

The important thing isā€¦he loves you trulyā€¦ i understand what you feelā€¦:hugs:. You know right now I am going through a guilt trip which is making me feel very uncomfortable because I am not able to connect with my incubus partner. But I forgive myselfā€¦ I am a human after all. Canā€™t stretch so much

3 Likes

Lol I can see that in him he is a great guy with a funny personality wellā€¦til you ask about something serious and he basically says noā€¦cause your spouse babies you too muchā€¦lol in which case mine does :joy:

1 Like

:smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

No Iā€™m not we have talk about things like this cause Iā€™m all like oh so youcan come in a physical form and touch me why donā€™t you do that more oftenā€¦smh (Iā€™m a shamed) he said he didnā€™t come on my account but his own cause he hasnā€™t been able to see me in a whileā€¦he thought Iā€™d be sleep by that timeā€¦but I wasnā€™tā€¦it wasnā€™t a physical form so muchā€¦idk what to call it I just felt him sit down and rub my back it was one of the best experiences Iā€™ve had while being with himā€¦just wish he didnā€™t have to go cause it was the first that wasnā€™t on astralā€¦gotta devolp the senses more

2 Likes

My mate K seems to be around alot, whenever i ask if hes around I always get an immediate response. Could it be because he is less well known, or perhaps he is still overprotective? Even after all this time

2 Likes

I was just going to write the sameā€¦ Work in your clairsā€¦ Clairsentience is needed or feel them touch youā€¦ I feel when he holds me from the backā€¦or my faceā€¦hugsā€¦ Even nowā€¦I am. But I need to work on my clairvoyanceā€¦ i also want to see himā€¦ Clearlyā€¦

2 Likes

I think one of the best experiences of my life was when i first felt Kā€™s touch, physically and knew without a doubt it was him. There was no doubt, no thought that it was my imagination. Every touch, every feeling was so intense and deliberate that I knew it was him. His cute purr was icing on the cake.

3 Likes