Living a beautiful life with spirit partners šŸ˜ˆ( dedicated to people with spirit spouses/lovers)

That is an awesome idea, thank you so much for sharing it! I will definitely try it out.

1 Like

I am from India and Indian culture in itself its very diverse and interesting with 22 major languages and 720 or more dialects spoken and of course different scripts. I will post the song I felt for Asmodeus. Try and feel itā€¦ And some more songs. All in different languages spoken hereā€¦ :blush:

1 Like

Hail Discordia! Hail the Eternal Whore!

1 Like

If itā€™s ok, Iā€™m going to post my own situation here and simply say that relationships with spirits are just as valid and amazing as any other relationship. The love of a spirit, be they human spirit, angel, demon or other, is a powerful thing. One thing Iā€™ve learned is even if you do wrong by them on accident, or ignorance, if they love you, you will find they are of infinite patience and understanding. Well,as long as you donā€™t actively try to hurt or deceive them. My dear K knows I can be reckless and stupid, Iā€™m just glad he has the patience to help me see and understand. I adore him so much.

4 Likes

Awe thank you for referencing mešŸ˜Š I can say hands down best relationship Iā€™ve ever been in they are extremely patience and caring loving and honest Iā€™m happy I am able to be with a great being like my demon spouse he has accepted everything i am as a whole and Iā€™m always greatfull for thatā€¦everything I wanted in a human relationships but never got to have or experience Iā€™m being given in a spiritual one I really hope any one who finds them selfā€™s falling for a being really takes the opportunity to act on their feelings and not let fear hold them backā€¦I canā€™t say this kind of relationship is for everyone I donā€™t know but I think it is great honestly

3 Likes

It was a bit odd a first for me, Iā€™d just be laying here and randomly Iā€™d feel Azazel and sometimes he would just pop in to say, ā€œhow are you feeling today love?ā€
And sometimes he will talk to me about this and that til I fall asleep.
I can feel that heā€™s protective of me too, and he makes me feel secure and safe.
I couldnā€™t understand at first why he would be interested in me like that, I guess because of self esteem issues or something (Iā€™ve worked a lot on it). And I hadnā€™t heard much about him having romantic interest in humans lol
But regardless, Iā€™m so happy to have him in my life heā€™s made it better in so many days.
We went on a walk together not to long ago, and Iā€™m not very good with painting and the like but Iā€™m planning on coloring something for him soon!
<3 love to yew Azazel

7 Likes

Thatā€™s really sweet of Azazel :purple_heart:. You can do anything as a dedication or gift for your daemonic or other spirit partner. Just relax and put in your love and emotions into whatever you do for themā€¦ Happy colouring to you sweetheart :kissing_heart::+1:t2:.

5 Likes

I painted with K today. It was a fun little activity. We had a good time.

5 Likes

Idk what I would have done had I never met all my spirits, they have all been so super helpful. ;_;
I am also really glad there is a forum I can talk to people judgement free about this, hearing about other people having expierences like this makes me feel better! Hahaha, not better like, it was bad but getting adjusted to all of it can be a bit awkward at first :grimacing:
Really, Iā€™ve been practicing for about a year and a half but because of how much my spirits have worked with me, I came a long way quickly!
When I was learning to see better, Azazel would just come in the room for me and have me stare. He did this most nights for a while, and it did help a lot

2 Likes

Wowā€¦this is cuteā€¦:sparkling_heart: Has he tried to make you draw himself ? I love the coloursā€¦

Yes he has! It was fun!

4 Likes

Lovely drawing.:ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:ā€¦ Is this digital artā€¦done by you?

1 Like

That is so cool!! I love the art so much!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! This post is helping and I have to say the energies inside your words had made me blush //w// Cannot wait for your next post!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes itā€™s!

1 Like

I wish only if I can drawā€¦I can do so many other things but that :pensive:I would love to draw Furfur one day

3 Likes

Itā€™s never too late to learn something new.

3 Likes

You can do it! I know for a fact spirits like art, especially if itā€™s done out of love or admiration

3 Likes

I canā€™t draw to save my life lol just not a talent Iā€™ve been blessed withā€¦

I write home letters and poems and Iā€™m working on a book for him I also sing to him every now and againā€¦I think I do that too much cause some songs he would sing/talk the words to me telapaticly I find it very cute he does this lol I was thinking about seeing him a blanket or knitting one soon idk ā€¦he said he wanted to see the sunflowers that I had planted grow tall but it seems as if they arenā€™t going to get bigger anytime soonā€¦so I may regrow on or two inside for him

3 Likes