Living a beautiful life with spirit partners šŸ˜ˆ( dedicated to people with spirit spouses/lovers)

Soā€¦sweet. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Your partner gives off this very loving and dedicated vibe. He really wants to be around you and dotes on you. He also seems to be innocent and youngerā€¦

1 Like

I definitely need and want to cause it was the first time Iā€™ve ever felt his actual hands on meā€¦and like even though I couldnā€™t see him I would feel his gaze looking down at meā€¦again he thought I was sleep so once I started talking it was like are you awake lol but I guess it wasnā€™t the first time since I do kinda talk in my sleep and Iā€™ve been told I sleep with my eyes half or fully open so yeah lmaoā€¦

1 Like

I have trouble seeing him when Iā€™m not dreaming or mediating. I can hear spirits just barely if im not concentrating, feeling spirits is the easier for me but strangely enough, i get tastes in my mouth when interacting with spirits. Is that Clairvoyance?

2 Likes

Itā€™s like the best feeling when you finally feel their touch to me it says alot about themā€¦

He says he was born from Lilith in the year 261bc, is that young for a incubus?

2 Likes

I want to say thatā€™s pretty young but I have no idea what young is for themā€¦

He is so caringā€¦he doesnā€™t want to disturb your sleep pattern. You are doing great if you ate able to feel his touchā€¦those handsā€¦ Spirit partnerā€™s touch is felt beneath the skinā€¦and it makes one close their eyes. I keep doing my regular workā€¦nowā€¦ I have gotten used to the touches now but they surely feel like they are pouring their heart out for you. You can slow sense the emotions attached to it like - ā€˜missing youā€™ā€¦ ā€˜You are beautifulā€™ā€¦ā€˜letā€™s have some quality timeā€™ā€¦ā€˜I love you so muchā€™ā€¦it goes onā€¦
You have the ability of clairsentience already in youā€¦ Need to develop it moreā€¦ Like you said you could sense two eyes looking at youā€¦ This sensing and feeling is your strengthā€¦work on this moreā€¦

1 Like

Noā€¦you have the rare ability of clairgustanceā€¦ Thatā€™s ā€˜clear tasteā€™. Sounds interesting. And you also have clairsentience. Work on clairvoyance

2 Likes

I wish I knew how to honestlyā€¦Iā€™ve been able to hear see and feel them for as long as I could rememberā€¦as a kid that hates scary stuff you can only imagine how I feltā€¦like i cried and begging for it all to be tooken away smh Iā€™m glad now Iā€™m still able to feel and hear them at leastā€¦thatā€™s something

Oopsā€¦he is old enough. Looks are deceptiveā€¦ He was seeming like a young teenage incubusā€¦ In hundredsā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So, if im honest in the beginning I didnt understand him at all. I didnt know what he wanted or anything, I accidentally hurt him by being with someone when he thought i was only with him. but then i started deveolping understanding and he started telling me how he felt and when he said, ā€œIt hurts but i still love you.ā€ I just melted and thats when i knew i was head over heels for him

2 Likes

wow, good to know. Not all spirits taste good sadly XD

2 Likes

:smile::smile: wowā€¦you are good with your skillsā€¦ Your divine taste buds rock :grin:

1 Like

lol thanks?

I was joking with youā€¦hope you didnā€™t get me wrong dearā€¦

1 Like

no lol its fine. i just can be a bit awkward so i didnt know how to respond

1 Like

Its okā€¦ Its nice to connect with all you people hereā€¦ :blush:

2 Likes

Its a honor to chat with each of you as well :3

3 Likes

How long have yall been with your spirit partners?
Who asked who out? Or how did it happen??