Little help for beginners ( asked of me by Dantalion)

No my man. We have no mutual friends anymore and I don’t have anyone to speak to her. I don’t know what’s going on with her. Her Instagram profile is private and I blocked her there so I can’t look every minute her photos and followers number. Did she followed someone or posted something.

As I said: only way is to her for call me, but chances for that after everything are so low, maybe even impossible. She is very stubborn and honest and when she said that we are done, she doesn’t love me anymore and won’t give me false hope of reconciliation ever, I truly believed her.

I’m writing email to her everyday, stating every emotion and thought that I have about us. But I don’t have courage to send her anything.

Why am I frustrated aside of everything that I feel for her and my regret? Because all of this time I had hope. Hope that maybe, just maybe spirits would do miracle for me and give me another chance with her. But how can I even know that spirits exist or they are accepted to work on this for me? Why would I give myself reason for hope and chance to have heart broken again or prolong this pain?

Mine as well, she’s stubborn as fck. While my friend is convincing her to contact me instead of asking him like almost every week of how I’m doing, she just said “I can’t do that, I’ll just ask you from time to time how he is doing. Don’t tell him I’m asking you”. Me and my friend immediately knew that the girl still does at least care for me but just stubborn AF. She also said “Tell me if Teddy has already moved on, because once he do that I’ll move on as well”. When in fact my friend already told her that I already moved on like figuratively every time she’s asking how am I doing. I think my woman takes the term moving on as someone who has another person in someone’s life, when in fact its not really necessary. You can move on from a person without a rebound, you can move on from the break up alone.

I mean, why would someone so suddenly, who told me she doesn’t love and care for me anymore, and cut me off in her life, still is concern with my life? If she doesn’t really love me and care for me, why would she wait for me to move on so she could move on? I could understand the dumpee waiting for the dumper to move on but why would the dumper do that, like seriously what’s wrong with this girl? You dont need for me to move on, so you could move on, you’re the dumper. :sweat_smile:

Either way, I believe it must be the no contact or the spirits doing that or both and it is working.

Like how do you even know that its impossible. It’s just like @anon48508954 said, you’re not giving them ample time to work.

Good question, do the ritual one last time again and move on. Don’t hope and don’t believe it’ll work, pour every one last ounce of your emotion in the ritual and just move on.

2 Likes

Sorry, I was drunk last night :slight_smile:

As I said, I did rituals and wrote petitions to Lucifer, Belial and Dantalion. Maybe to wrote one more, last one, to Duke Salos.

But yet again, until this past few days I had small hope, now I’m trying to work to move on and forget her but it’s so painful. That hope even if it was irrational was keeping me going.
I dreamt of her this night. Waking up a few times, getting back to sleep and dream continues. I dreamt that she is changed, she is another person and I disliked that but forgot her and we were sort of together again. Last thing from that dream was me holding her hand and that feeling is still with me through the day. Probably was my subconcious and fears playing with me in dream :confused:

1 Like

It will get less painful as each day goes by…you seem to be in somewhat better spirits today. Good luck with your rituals. The moment you let go completely and just soldier on is when you’ll start to see results.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, im just new to this forum too and amazed by how knowledgable and helpful everyone is. I use the meditations on youtube where the enn is chanted too, theyre great.

Good luck with that! I dont want to scold you or something but the problem with you is you’re not actually giving them enough time to work, you’re giving them unrealistic time limit, and when the time you gave them ran out, you begin to rant here that they’re not working.

Be a man buddy. If someone left then you must’ve done something wrong, accept that, and don’t cry over that. Change yourself if you still want them back in your life, be a man and stop the neediness.

To be honest buddy, I’ve talked to many people out here in BALG with the same case as you, they calmed down, they’re beginning to see their self worth, and they’re starting to manifest their desires. If you’ll just internalise what the people here are advising you then you could’ve already been manifesting your desires yourself.

I wont stop you, if you want to quit, go quit. Nobody is stopping you man, that’s 1 less negative people in the BALG forum. This topic was supposedly about Grand Duke Dantalion, not your life story and how hurt are you man. If you want someone to talk to about the pains in your life, message me.

3 Likes

As the matter of fact I’m not. Actually I’m just sad, maybe it is the hangover or this dream from last night. Feelings from this dream are still present in me through the day.

I won’t repeat my rituals and petitions to the Duke Dantalion, Belial and Lucifer. I will maybe just do one more to Salos. But there are still the same thoughts and belief issues doing that just as before. Because I did so many rituals, spells, petitions, evocations in these three months without any results, even the smallest, that I don’t see point doing it anymore.

One hour ago I was on drink with my friend from highschool and his fiancee. They are getting married in one month. Both have dream job, their own apartment, loving eachother, travel together. Just enjoying the life. I would be honest: I’m glad and happy for them but at the same time I’m a little bit jelaous. That is everything that I wanted with my girl but couldn’t have. Our relationship was shitty because of my situation and I’m eating myself inside out because I couldn’t give her happiness that she deserved. But that was my mistake, I was too preocupied with my problems and didn’t know how to relax and enjoy even for a second.

I’m afraid and sure that something like that I will never have. With her or someone else. My life is generally just shit from the birth until now. And I have two choices: To make peace with that or to just end it. So I’m desperately heading to this first choice. That is what is this all about. I’m having a bad luck and failures no matter how hard I’m trying all the time about everything, not
just this. All of my life.

@Teddy
I know Teddy and I’m so sorry. Imagine if I wrote this here what is going on in my head and heart. But I don’t wanna spam anymore. Thank you for giving me a chance for posting here as a little relief and thanks for your time and advices.

2 Likes

Ok, @vlada_vb, I gave the best advice I could, what worked (and continues to work) for me & others, yet it never seems to be enough, so I’m bowing out. I’m not a licensed professional. I hope everything works out & you eventually find happiness…really.

Best of luck to you :wave:t5:

2 Likes

I will try evoking Lucifer tonight if i feel ready, i just hope everything may go as planned and i wont get hurt, sei italiana a proposito? Hai avuto esperienze di evocazione con Lucifero?

Do not really worry yourself about evoking him, he’s patient even if you did something wrong. He’s a great teacher and his energy is very calming to me. As if you’re talking to a very wise elderly person but with a physique of an adult athletic male.

2 Likes

I know, hes great :slight_smile: ive invoked him 3 times, how would i evoke him though?

1 Like

There’s a step by step evocation tutorial posted by Lady Eva out here, on which I forgot to bookmark. Just use the search button. It’s a general tutorial, I mean it applies to every spirit who you wish to evoke.

How did it go?

1 Like

era interessante, he had talked to me a couple times, but for now I am done with him a bit

how do you evoke lucifer then to be out site

1 Like

I do not currently practice evocation with Lucifer, only the Pathworking method of summoning. Rather than having him come to me, I like to go to him. He comes into my life unexpectedly all the time, so I see it as only fair that I make the effort too. The journey is quite enjoyable, anyways.

I also see no need for me to work on evocations with Lucifer at the moment anyways. I can already communicate with him well through Pathworking, and I am still far from mastering the magick with his Legion. I see no reason to add extra complexity where it is not needed. Simplicity, while not theatrical or convoluted, can often be more difficult to achieve, and be even more effective than an overly involved solution.

4 Likes

Hello, @anon45993476, I’m new in the forum and I see you’ve been working with the Great Duke Dantalion for a while, for I’d like to ask you if you could help me out with something regarding communicating with him. You see, I’ve been trying to reach out to him lately and whereas I’ve been able to feel his prescense, I haven’t been able to get or maybe be aware of any response from him. Last night, I called him by reciting his enn while listening to his song (a song that I’ve been lucky enough to find in this forum which also has his sigil) and meditated untill getting into a trance. During the meditation, I felt his energy, which I have the understanding is a very intense and immersive, and also offered a cup of tea, some honey and a white candle that I left on enlighted untill it finished consuming. I haven’t really perceived an answer from him, so probably I’m still not able to hear him yet. I need to ask him something about some people’s I work with intentions and if they’re trustworthy and going to act in a way that benefits me. I wouldn’t say I’m desperate or anything, but I surely need to know so I can actually solve an urgent work situation ASAP. Sorry if I’m being to extensive, but I really hope you could help me somehow. Thanks a lot for reading me! Have a nice weekend! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Small update: A couple days ago I made a petition to Duke Sallos, again I felt only chills, maybe it was me, maybe it was him. I asked him for a specific sign to give me if he heard me still haven’t got it.
Otherwise situation is absolutely the same and finally I lost all hope and gave up.

Hi dear @Jickso
Welcome to the forum!

I have to say, honestly, that I left working with Dantalion a while ago. Unfortunately I’m afraid I can’t be of much help here. So sorry :pleading_face:

But I do think, that if you clearly felt his presence, he must have been there with you and heard you.
Even if you don’t hear him, he hears you.
He will find a way to let you know, just keep your eyes out for signs from him!

I’m sure, if you search the forum there are a lot more people here way more knowledgeable than myself, and they will surely be able to help you out! :hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

Hope you find here on the forum, what you are looking for! And I’m hoping for nice results for you from your work with Duke Dantalion!

3 Likes

Oh, well, thanks anyway for answering! Hopefully I’ll be able to hear him soon enough! Thanks for your advice and great wishes! Cheers! :smile:

1 Like