Little help for beginners ( asked of me by Dantalion)

Okay finally I realized how this supposed to work. A couple days ago I met my ex’s friend and we went for a drink. She told me that my ex is behaving very badly, drunk everyday, maybe hanging out with some guys but she didn’t know that exactly. But she told me that is the best for me to forget her and that she is not worth me anymore.
Anyway that hurted me very badly and I was disgusted and in shock. I felt big dissapointment because I believed that my ex is good and honest girl.
That night with disgust towards her I made another petition to Duke Dantalion to make her obssesed with me in a positive way and to contact me. But I felt no presence. For a sign I asked to see dandalion flower. Yesterday I was in a coffee shop and name of waitress on a receipt was the same as my ex. Later that night while walking my dog I saw dandalion flower out of nowhere.
I will consider that a sign from Duke that he is working while I’m doing my best to detach and forget her.

Four months passed and I’m still hurting while she doesn’t care. That is very unusual for me and frightening for my self being. A week ago in a moment of weakness I sent her short email with my best regards and hopes that she is okay. I got no answer obviously.

Let’s see if Duke can do something, I believe that he will now after everything.

1 Like

No offense, but we all here, including Dantalion and other spirits u called, have been trying to tell you this the whole time, and u just were so desperated that u couldn’t understand or even see that.

It’s time to move on and leave the past behind. You have a chance to live freely and meet different women in your life, experience new feelings, relationships and happiness - but u need to abandon your feelings and connect to yourself again, because u’ve lost the sense of self for now.

That’s your choice, u will do whatever u want with it.

7 Likes

Hello all I am newbee to this community and I need some help, so I tried summoning Lucifer through pathworking mentioned in Lucifer and the hidden demons but I am not able to feel his presence or anything so what should I do?

1 Like

Dude, please make a proper introductory thread in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. STOP posting all over the board in other people’s intro threads.

So today I held my first ritual - a petition to Dantalion. I wrote my petition down before.

I used 3 purple tealights, his sigil (handdrawn) and an incense stick with sandalwood (it’s mixed tho) and also a few drops of my blood. I did the ritual in my bathroom on the floor (after tidying it)

After lighting the candles and burning the incense stick I used a 15 minutes meditation for relaxing. Then, I started a YouTube video with his chant, I said his enn with the video and started to gaze at the sigil. It started to move a tiny little bit but after blinking it was the same as before. That’s why I decided to use a few drops of my blood.

I felt unsure if Dandalion was here, but I began to speak, told him thank you for coming, that I‘m a beginner and that I’m seeking his help. Then, I used a video and photos to show him and it’s easier for me to manifest. After the video I was quite emotional and had tears in my eyes. I proceeded with reading my Petition.

(it’s an A4-Page, explaining the situation, thanking Dandalion & asking him for help, which intent I have and that I want to work on myself too because I want to change my bad habits. I explained to him that I want my ex back, even if the universe would have someone ‚better‘ for me, since he’s the one I love dearly. I also asked him to show me some signs or little changes in the next two weeks so I will know he heard me and agrees to help me. Lastly, I told him about my offerings - red roses, spreading word about him and as soon as my financial situation is better, I will make an altar with regular offerings. I thanked him again for his aid because he‘s powerful.)

While reading I looked around sometimes and it felt like the incense smoke came to me. Not often tho… but it was higher than me.

In the end, I thanked him for his time and help and let him go.

I‘m not sure if it worked, I had a weird feeling in my tummy afterwards and I‘m super emotional right now, but it’s possibly because of the video. I miss my POI dearly right now.

Not gonna lie, I’m nervous because some oracles told me negative things… but another witch said, a spell changed alignments and alters the reality. I do want him back, but my mind is like… I tried a spell, if it works it’s awesome, if it doesn’t, nothing changes to now; but I still hope Dantalion helps me.

5 Likes

My take is you probably made genuine contact with Duke Dantalion. Good for you I hope he accepts your proposal and you get what you wanted.

1 Like

I really hope so. I won’t know if he granted my wish or not if I won’t see any results…and those take time.

1 Like