Little help for beginners ( asked of me by Dantalion)

It’s just you imagining that things aren’t going your way cause you don’t know what is going on in their head at the moment. Just give it some time, don’t give up. Talk to the spirits and let them guide you, they’ll help you in indirect ways, like influence your actions for you to achieve your end result.

3 Likes

Okay, I took some time for myself. Tried to forgot about my ex but continued praying to Dantalion and meditating every day and night.

About me first: I have been rejected at every job that I applied. I have two colleges and work experience, also my iq is 156 so knowledge and experience is not a problem. Something isn’t right because for too long nothing works for me and honestly I exhausted every drop of me, there is nothing more. I can barely breathe.

Secondly, about ex. No change. No signs, no guidance from spirits, nothing. She forgot me and continued her life with smile while I’m strugling to cope with everything. As time passes I’m starting to think that nothing of this is real and I only lost my energy and hopes trying to work with Dantalion. How many times I begged him just to
give me a sign: yes or no. Simple sign. Nothing. I was polite with him, honest, emotional. Nothing.

Don’t know what to do. I can’t stand this anymore.

@vlada_vb
Have you looked in to other entities?
Maybe it’s better for you to stop trying to work on your ex and work with other spirits to get back to yourself. Work with a spirit to help you find out what path would be best for you now job wise. Work with that same or a different spirit to give you the upperhand next time you go in for an interview. Work with a spirit to help you relax a bit and build up your self esteem a bit. That will not only be good for how you see yourself, but also for how other people see you.

It might take some time, but working in the before mentioned will do tomorrow tons of good and help you better yourself.

After the it is way easier to fit your ex girlfriend back in to that picture, Instead of now where your are a bit of an “all over the place mess”.
Right now, there’s not much for het to come back to. But work on that, work on yourself and you will start to look way more appealing again!

Keep up the faith buddy, all is not lost! :crossed_fingers:t5:

1 Like

She’s right. No woman or man will come back if someone feels so pathetic. Go on nail your job interviews, or your application. Start with yourself first and everything else will follow, you will even attract new and much better people in your life. You’re only constantly thinking of her because you have nothing else to do, I assume. Well I’m not saying to give up on your ex, I’m saying to focus on yourself first. Get back on track with your own personal life. After that, if you had moved on very good, if not still good, that’s the time you try magick again.

But if you’re really desperate, here’s my advise:

Ask yourself this first, “where did you lacked?”, “what made her left me?”, “where did I go wrong?” etc. Read and familiarize the powers of the spirits. Plan a good strategy on your petitions like this spirit should do this and this spirit should do that cause your petitions must be different in each spirit, make sure each petition will lead you to your ultimate goal of you getting back together. Review your petition. Do the ritual. Go on with your life. Forget about the ritual.

I also suggest to avoid petitioning 2 or more request in 1 spirit for fast results and to work them as a team. Ask them different petitions to achieve your end goal. For instance for Grand Duke Dantalion, she’s constantly thinking about us being together. For Duke Sallos, her love towards me is rekindled. For Duke Agares, she’s not hesitant anymore in talking to me. Et cetera. That’s only an example. That’s what I meant that you plan it. If you want faster and visible results you should plan the words thoroughly and carefully. Always give your petition before doing the ritual a second thought because your formulation of words could have loopholes. Don’t be specific too as it would only limit the spirit’s work on doing the work.

Anyway some of those advises are from Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield and some are from members here in BALG.

3 Likes

The fact alone that you’re “praying” to him every day and night means you are desperate. Once is enough, he heard you, no need to emphasize to him how much you really want your lover back. Just pour every emotion you have in a one single ritual. Then FORGET about it.

Not really sure with no changes cause we dont know whats going inside her mind. With no signs though, if you’re just consciously waiting for the signs, the signs wont come that fast or wont even come to you. Those signs and results appear the least you expect them to appear. No guidance from the spirits because you’re blocking them consciously out of desperation that you want your ex back ASAP. Message from spirits usually appear as instincts, thoughtforms, if you’re not open to suggestions/advises of dating somebody else or forgetting that person then dont ask for somebody’s guidance, us advising you and the spirits that you had contacted for guidance. Those spirits could be advising you to make your partner feel jealous/insecurity because thats the only way they’ll contact you or they’ll help you find someone much better than her. If you’ll just come to a state when you’re not desperate for signs and results, everything will come to you and you will manifest everything.

The most important thing is FORGET about doing the ritual and don’t wait for the results. Always know that it will come. Dont question when, know that it will come. Think about just watching and listening to the ticking of the clock, time pass so slow. But when you’re doing something that makes you busy and forget about the time, it becomes fast. You have an IQ of 156 right, just do the physics side of it.

Im not telling you to practice patience, but to exercise diversion techniques. It really helps.

4 Likes

Okay, thank you for your help. I’ve tried last night to do a layered love spell with multiple entities but just didn’t have enough energy to pull that off.

My biggest fear is that is to late for her to come back because she obviously moved on and I lost a couple months trying with spells and mostly with Dantalion without results.

Yes she is in my mind 24/7 whatever I do and that is my problem which I can’t solve. I’ve tried everything to be occupied but nevertheless she is still in my mind and heart all the time. Tomorrow I will check in at the hospital to be prescribed with some medication. I can’t help myself, maybe antidepressants will…

I’m thinking of pulling one last ritual with two or three spirits. That will be my last try and last reserve of hope and energy. So I must prepare myself for that. Problem is that I stopped believing in all of this because I haven’t got nothing, absolutely nothing. Same with LOA, I’ve tried that too, visualizations, remote seduction, meditations from Agnes, scripting, 55x5…etc
My logic tells me that all of your experience that I’m reading here are just lucky coincidences and making things up in your mind. I didn’t come along of any proof that this entities are existing. So, I’m just wasting time and energy doing this? How to even know that I did successful ritual when I can’t sense anything? If these entities are real how I can I know that they are willing to help me?

Hey Buddy,

I hope you get well soon !!!

I would tell you that things start working when you LET THINGS GO. If you have done spells and you have no belief in them, then how on earth is that going to work? I was in similar situation wherein I was obsessed with results. When I found that things were not working in my favor, these great people at BALG told me to LET THINGS GO. Even EA Koetting said to me when I had consultation with him. These were his words “If you want magick to work for you, then you have to LET GO. The moment when you say, fuck magick, fuck that shit, fuck that relationship, things will start to work the way you wanted in the first place.”

The truest magick takes place when you don’t lust for results. Respect spirits, respect yourself and see the magick taking place. I bet you on this one.

Thanks everyone at BALG for always being there for us. Peace Out!

2 Likes

Thank you my man. Last night I evoked Lord Lucifer because I’m thinking of making a petition to a few spirits and he would be first to guide me through the process. But just as I was entering in the meditative state I was interrupted and must finish ritual quickly. I apologized him because of that and burned petition to him. I hope that he heard me because yet again I didn’t sense anything. But today I had brief moments when I felt good and just like something positive will happen soon…Something that I didn’t feel in a long long time.
If I’m honest about my situation with ex: reconciliation is pretty impossible. She just moved on, we didn’t saw eachother or spoke for about a month and breakup was three months ago. Her feelings for me faded months and months before breakup, something that I wasn’t aware of or sense because I was occupied with myself. I’m still blocked everywhere: phone, whatsapp, viber…
Yesterday and the day before I was in a big temptation to send her an last email but gave up…

There’s no such thing as lucky coincidences when you’re doing magick. If you’re still skeptical about magick, why are you still here and why do magick? If lets say the spirits you invoked did helped you, yet in the end you wont still give credit to them because for you its just due to coincidence/luck and these magick things/spirit stuff are illogical, why would they help you in the first place?

1 Like

That’s great to hear that you are reaching out to Lucifer. He is definitely one of the most generous spirits that I have witnessed. As a matter of fact, all the spirits are generous and kind and compassionate in their own sense.

I am not trying to sprinkle salt on your wounds, but I just wanted to tell you that the more you dwell and yearn and long and beg for your ex, it’s not going to make her feel anything as it is YOU that is going through this. I must tell you that love is by far the most intense, most beautiful, most pure and also the most disgusting, the most horrible, the most painful feeling one can encounter.

Always remember, when you do the magick, it could be imaginative, sigil or even candle magick, trust your inner self, have faith and let it go. Never doubt the work, nor the entity you called upon, nor the system. It works in mysterious ways and you will be surprised when you see the results as soon as you let go. Magick can work in a minute, in an hour, in a day, in a week or even months. There is no definite timelines to it. It’s your intent and faith that makes it work wonders. I am telling this by experience.

Also, please understand that we are not trying to make you feel bad or put you down here at BALG by trolling and giving you various suggestions. In the end, I must say that you got one life, live it. If the girl has dumped you, just say fuck it. Lock yourself in a room, shout, scream, run, cry and do whatever it takes to take all the rage and anger and hate and emotions from your body. Vent all of it. When you are left with no feelings inside for your ex, know that the magick will start working on her.

6 Likes

To me it isnt as much about having faith as it is KNOWING that what you are doing is working. Not that its going to work but that it IS WORKING. all about your Will IMO. Correct me if im wrong tho please. :smiley:

6 Likes

You are absolutely right buddy! You just nailed it. Agree with you 100% on what you just mentioned. :facepunch:

2 Likes

Very well said. Magick works in a mysterious ways really. Just like I said in here, imagine fetching someone and you’re waiting for that someone, instead of doing something that will kill the time (like scrolling instagram, looking for memes, playing mobile games, etc) while waiting, you’re just sitting in your car doing nothing. It will only make you think the time is so slow, making you more impatient. :rofl::rofl: Same concept with your results only appear the least you expect them to appear, you know the person you will fetch will come. Same with spells, you should have the mindset that you know they will come/the results will come, but you don’t know exactly when. And the when is not the important thing out there, it’s just that you know it will come.

3 Likes

Maybe I’m getting there. Today was a good day for the first time. My problem is how could I know that spirits will agree to help me if I can’t sense anything yet :confused:

This evening I will make a petition to another spirit, maybe Dantalion again or Belial. There is nothing I can lose with my ex right now so obviously I’m letting go slowly. We will see. Three months without any results put me in this state of mind… Another thing: Should I contact her ever again or just let things go?

Know that even if you can’t sense them, they heard your request. No need to repeat every ritual, you only repeat or contact them if you cancel your request or change your request or you want to talk to them on some particular matters. But know that its always possible to have your ex back with magick.

Just go on with your life, never initiate contact. She should be the one who’ll initiate contact, not you. If you cant really stop yourself from contacting her, be sure your message doesn’t have any signs of desperation or neediness or any negativity. Like “Hey, how are you doing? I miss you so much, contact me when you have time” NO, DONT. Give her some space, a month of no contact. Then message her with what’s going on with your life, not that you dont have work because you’re still down with the broke up or anything that makes you look pathetic because she left you, tell her your successes in life, your improvements. Your problem at the moment is your co-dependency, you should not show it to her, you should show to her that you could stand alone without her. For men like us, its a sign of weakness, and women doesn’t like that. Women like strong men, not necesarilly in the physical but also mentally. For most women, we should be the one they’ll run to, not us running into them.

1 Like

Month without contact already passed but I’m just feeling it is not a right thing to send her anything, ever. My biggest fear is that she is already with someone or that she changed and even if she come back it wouldn’t not be the person I was in love with and that will broke me again. Thank you Teddy for support and kind words. Thank you everyone. It means a lot to me :slight_smile:

First, it’s awesome you had a great day today. If you are having a problem sensing things when it comes to the spirits, ask for a clear unmistakable sign, like through a song on the radio or commercial, etc. For example, and this is just an example, I’m not saying this is true, ok? but for example, say you and your lady friend enjoy dancing to salsa music…ask the spirit to give you a sign that they heard and accept your request, such as seeing people dancing to salsa music or hell, a chips and salsa commercial. Or perhaps your lady friend is a fan classic cars…ask the spirit to show you a blue classic car within 48 hrs. You get the idea. You don’t have to use those exact examples. I used to do that before I was able to trust my senses and know that the spirit was with me, heard me and accepted (or rejected) my requests.

As far as contact, I wouldn’t contact her. If you know for a fact you’re still blocked everywhere, it means she doesn’t want to talk to you right now. Go no-contact as Teddy suggested and focus on yourself. Do your ritual, make sure to include for her to reach out to you, and then let the whole thing go. I know that’s hard for you to do, but you just have to find a way to do it. You have to give her a reason to miss you. If you’re constantly trying to contact her, reaching out to her etc, it’s just going to turn her off. Let her wonder what you’re doing, why you haven’t reached out to her etc. She’s not going to forget about you. Trust me, I’m a woman and I haven’t forgotten about anyone I’ve been in love with.

If she truly loved you, she won’t forget about you. Sure, she might move on, but don’t mistake that for her forgetting about you. She’s just living her life, as she should be doing. If you aren’t contacting her though, human nature will eventually cause her to wonder why, and she may reach out to you. if she does, cool, then you should at that point know how to handle the situation so this never occurs again. If by chance she doesn’t ever contact you again, then it wasn’t meant to be and the spirits felt you didn’t need this woman in your life.

4 Likes

Not magick wise, but an advise to a fellow man. Plan your message to her first, give it a second thought. Be sure to get straight to the point, and make it not so melodramatic. End it with a thank you perhaps, like Thank you for coming into my life. Bla bla bla

I don’t know your girlfriend/wife’s personality, but move on. No need to torture your mind with those thoughts, go find someone, a rebound perhaps. If she comes back while you have a rebound, then its up to you if you’ll still accept her and dump your rebound. It’s not necessarily a rebound, but to distract yourself from thinking about her, about the spell you casted.

Right, this! These are signs or omens. It’s practical to those who couldn’t fully physically evoke them or couldn’t hear them. Right, we have different ways, my favorite way though is through dreams. I have a journal of dreams in my laptop. :rofl::rofl:

Through my constant experimentation, only whenever I call Dantalion that I dream. The other spirits I’ve contacted with never appeared to me or give signs or omens through dreams. Whenever I talk to Dantalion before I sleep though I dream. The truth is I rarely dream, but whenever I talk to Dantalion to appear in my dream I will dream of something, usually a girl (not my ex lover).

3 Likes

The spirits are always there when you call them. They will be there irrespective to whether we are able to sense them or not. It takes couple of years of practice, meditation and other various practices before we can sense them. But like I said, they will always come when we call their enn and draw their sigil.

You can always express for one last time and write your heart out to her and see what she has to offer. If not today, may be later she will realize and patch up again. I wish you all the very best.

5 Likes