Little help for beginners ( asked of me by Dantalion)

My biggest problem is that I don’t have any information back and don’t know what to expect. Should I hope or let go…

Sorry for spam, here is some weird thing: I asked him for some sign last night and an hour later I match some girl on Badoo. When she told me her name I almost fell from a chair, her name is same as name of my ex. And to be more weird she told me that her ex has the same name as me… :confused:

1 Like

Okay, now stop obsessing! You asked for a sign, THAT is your sign. Could not be more clear than that!!

1 Like

Still can’t make a difference is it him or universe fuckin’ with me? :smiley: Another question: what should I do with petition that I wrote for him and offerings? Should I burned it, keep it. throw it in the river? I’m keeping the sigils in my phone case…

Ok I’m feeling like shit in the last two days and there is nothing from Dantalion, no sign, no hope. I’m feeling like wasting time with meditations and evoking. There is only anger inside me and lack of energy. Maybe is better to just fuck it and forget about everything because I can’t see any progress or anything… Fuck this life when everything you fight for is hopeless.

If spirit doesn’t show up or is not keenly to contact you, that doesn’t always mean he/she doesn’t want to help you at all. If they’re silent when you ask them, it means they want to show you that you need to think about your question again.

People have a tendency to only see their own requests and are directed by desires that don’t always serve their good. That’s okay, we aren’t aware of everything what is happening within us, but spirits are and they know where are personal blockades.

From my experience Dantalion is not that kind of spirit who will bring you what you desire, knowing that it will not bring you good or will enslave you in some way. He can be somehow tricky but that’s because he wants to see your own awareness of emotions and reactions - not in malicious way.

So, take a moment, watch your emotions with rational thinking and think about yourself. Are you not too much obsessed? Do you really need your ex back or you just need a chance to experience rest of your life, meeting other people or new love someday?

9 Likes

I Agree with what @Sha is saying! Think about that, it’s a very true statement.

Also, please don’t feel this way! It’s not necessary to be so down in the dumps over this.
I do believe Dantalion might be trying to show you something. Instead of bringing what you want, he might be taking care of what you need.
And what you need being; focus on yourself first!
If your life and happiness depends on this ex, Dantalion can’t change anything about that. It means you are surrendering to someone else instead of being your own person first, without needing anyone to validate you or who you are!

Maybe work on yourself a bit first, keep doing the meditation, get your mind clear and open the way for Duke Dantalion so he has something to work on. If you can’t do that for yourself, you can’t expect Dantalion to do it for you or help you make anything better!

Keep the faith, mate! Really, it will be worth it!

3 Likes

I understand everything you wrote. Just… It’s not everything about my ex. That was the last thing that broke me. For four years everything around me is falling apart and whatever I tried to do it’s just making it worse. Family, job, health, relationships. I simply don’t have strength in me to continue and I’m confused and lost. Don’t see a point living life like this.

I felt good this few days, I had faith in Dantalion that he will help me. But as every day is passing, nothing changes. So this last three days there is only rage inside me. I’m smashing everything around me, hurting myself, screaming. I just want to feel something, something good. After everything I’m starting to think that none of this is real, and it’s only my imagination and one last hope, one last option for me. So is there a point to continue evoking some being that I’m not even sure is existing?

1 Like

Listen my friend…
First of all, please dont say those kinds of things. I know it’s difficult to see and believe now, but things WILL get better. You just have to push yourself trough these bad times. I know it’s not easy, believe me, I have been there! And I can tell and Promiss you 1 thing, once this is all behind you, you will feel free and reborn and like you never want to go back to that dark place ever again. Hang in there!

You say you want to feel something, but you already are. You are feeling pain, your emotions. And that is a good thing. Now take all that pain and emotions and turn it into fuel! Turn in into motivation to make things better and don’t stop untill your are there!!

Maybe Dantalion is not the one you should be working with now, he won’t do anything for you that is not in your best interest for now.
Try looking at other spirits to gain your self worth back and only then start working on the other things!

Don’t doubt The Duke! He is looking out for you, and by not simply giving you your desire, he is trying to get you to seek help from Spirit who is more suitable for now. It doesn’t mean he won’t ever help you, just right now is maybe not the right time to be having someone back with you, while you should focus on yourself first. Fix the other areas first and pave the way for The Duke to fit your ex right back in there! But never doubt The Duke. You are the one seeking him, he doesn’t owe you anything and insulting him or even doubting his existence is not going to help you!

Please, keep doing meditations, keep the faith and hold strong. And please don’t hurt yourself anymore!! Promise me that okay?

Things will get better!!

7 Likes

Cancer you are like my personal therapist here. Problem is that I don’t know what to do. Literally don’t know. If you want me to write you all of the problems I would need a couple of hours. I came to the point when all my effort and all years of my life (studying, growing, learning) means nothing. Absolutely nothing. And believe me I’ve tried EVERYTHING. Now there is nothing left for me to do. I’m spending my days in the room looking in one spot, fuckin lost. Fuck this shit, I was always the best. I have iq of 156 and can’t put it in a proper use. Studied architecture school for 5 years and now state won’t give me a licence. And without that all that years and effort means nothing. I was fighting like a lion against every fuckin obstacle. But now I exhausted every option. And I’m stuck. There is no perspective. On the top of that, this girl was my biggest support and when I pushed her away from me it was like loosing a part of me.

That is the problem. I wanted from Duke to give me a some sort of guidance, what to do. To help me bring her back because I fucked. Only thing that I received is silence. I’m telling you there is no point living like this. Like in prison without money, without a friend and alone. I’m guessing that I can hold for a couple more days and then I will overcome the fear and end this agony for good. Because again, I’ve tried every option to move from this point and nothing worked. There is no options left.

This is really good advice and an interesting way of explaining it. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Apply No contact rule right after break up, let her miss you. Let the spirits do it behind the scenes. I can’t tell you how many days, but this was my mistake, I had so many signs pointing to me that the woman is already thinking of me because she texted our mutual friend. But I was so impatient and contacted her right away after I saw that she unblocked me. Should’ve asked the spirits I’ve been working first. :rofl:

Signs appear the least we expect them to appear. In my case, I asked the Grand Duke Dantalion to show me signs that he’s working on my case. A day after, our mutual friend and me had some shots, he told me that my lover texted him asking if how I was doing, what am I doing with my life at the moment, do I have another girl etc. The next day my cousin who is a childhood friend of my lover told me the same thing about her. And then while I was searching/typing for a football player’s IG account Eden Hazard, I saw her account appeared first since her name starts with “E”. She blocked me before that btw. I wasn’t expecting things would happen very fast. The thing is I didn’t asked my friend and my cousin about her, and I didn’t purposely typed E.

2 Likes

I was also in your state man, drowned myself with alcohol, like figuratively I drink for almost 2 months straight, work while under the influence of alcohol, got into fistfights, want to commit suicide but calmed down and pulled my life together. I started doing void meditations, sports and, anything that would distract myself from thinking about her or thinking about the breakup. I see a lot of people who has the same circumstance as you but managed to get a grip. I believe you can do it too. I suggest to calm yourself first by doing meditations for self love, because I think that’s what you need right now. You need to build that confidence back first.

4 Likes

I’m here and I will try my best to help you which every way I can. But you also have to be willing to help yourself my friend.

See, this might be the problem and at the same time the solution. You say you pushed her away, I don’t know how bad it was, but the Duke might need some time to work on her mind. If she was deeply hurt, she won’t just forget within a few days. He is great and powerful but these things can take time.

My friend, it is this kind of thinking that will stagnate any progress. You think Dantalion wants to spent his time working on something when you are ready to quit it all? He knows your mind, he knows your thoughts. He is not going to waste his time helping you if you are not willing to help yourself!! You need to give him something to go on, something to work with. Faith and believe is where it all starts!

Simple example; when you go to the store and see some unripe bananas. You ask the clerk if he thinks they are good and he answers " I don’t know, might be". Would you get those bananas? When the one selling them doesn’t even know if they are any good? No! You would leave them and go to a store where the sellers tells you “Vlada, get these bananas, they are ripe and the best out there”.

You see what I mean? You wouldn’t do something when in doubt, so why should Dantalion help you if he is doubting if it’s worth his time?

Really my friend, you need to release this feeling of desperation and get back to yourself first. Once you get there, you will see everything will fall into place, but it all starts within yourself.

Today, go outside. Sit near a riverbank or a stream of water. Or maybe go into the woods, anything nature related. Sit there and listen to some meditation music. Just sit or lay down there and immerse yourself in the music. I promise you will start to feel so much better after that.

Can you do that? Can you take an hour of your day and just try this out? If not for yourself, than do it for me! Do it because I believe in you and want you to try this out!

Let me know how you feel afterwards :muscle:t4:

7 Likes

@anon45993476
I have been reading all your replies and comments and its so soothing and empowering at the same time. You are genuinely considerate.
I am also going through a low phase in life, your replies are an eye-opener and makes me feel strong.
People like you are rare to find!

8 Likes

This is what I usually do too when I’m anxious. I go to my rooftop and listen to the wind. It helps me get rid of my anxiety. And if I have time, I meditate.

My lover was also my rock, my main support and I did pushed her away too. At the beginning, I was also desperate in getting her back. Begged her, even had my friends help me to persuade her, I wanted to make a statement that I want her back and that my life when she left me was completely a one huge mess. Disgusting, right? Then I started posting positive things about me in social media, that I’m doing well with my life even if she’s not around, that started her to miss me and was curious of me that she started asking my friend and my cousin who are both close to me. What I did was, I contacted Grand Duke Dantalion to fill her with positive thoughts of us together, along doing meditations with us talking, laughing, cuddling, and affirmations as well for self-love. The affirmations really help, as I’m seeing myself more better now, it also helped me to not lust for results. Before people tend to avoid me because I was very gloomy, now I became cheerful once again, the people who tend to avoid me are now reaching out to me. Even had someone who blocked me, not my ex but a model whom I had sex before, iniated a conversation and said that I should drop by in her new apartment. You see, people avoid you when you’re negative. So that might also be one factor why the progress is slow in your case, aside from lusting for the desired results. You also have to consider that your target has a free will, and they may be fighting against it. Like Cancer said, give it some time, go out and find peace. Enjoy yourself, worrying if the spell worked is counter productive, more so if you’re impatiently waiting for the results.

@Rish Wow! Thank you for saying this, so nice of you! :raised_hands:t5:
I try my best, we have to help each other out right. I’m sorry your feeling a bit down lately, you want to share? If so, you can post here or send me a pm. I will always respond and try to bring some positivity.

And you know, honestly, it helps me to stay grounded and positive too, to be able to talk to others. Together we will all be in a happy place if we try to build each other up and encourage one another! :hugs:

3 Likes

I am in total awe of your thought process.

I will surely share my story with you…but currently i am in little control of my emotions…which is a good sign.
Anytime I am feeling low…I know that I have a friend to talk now.
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You do! :hugs:

@vlada_vb, @Sha out here has a topic focused on Grand Duke Dantalion, check it out so you get to familiar with the Duke. And Sha is a nice person too, so you may ask her about Grand Duke Dantalion.