Little help for beginners ( asked of me by Dantalion)

@anon45993476
I have been reading all your replies and comments and its so soothing and empowering at the same time. You are genuinely considerate.
I am also going through a low phase in life, your replies are an eye-opener and makes me feel strong.
People like you are rare to find!

8 Likes

This is what I usually do too when I’m anxious. I go to my rooftop and listen to the wind. It helps me get rid of my anxiety. And if I have time, I meditate.

My lover was also my rock, my main support and I did pushed her away too. At the beginning, I was also desperate in getting her back. Begged her, even had my friends help me to persuade her, I wanted to make a statement that I want her back and that my life when she left me was completely a one huge mess. Disgusting, right? Then I started posting positive things about me in social media, that I’m doing well with my life even if she’s not around, that started her to miss me and was curious of me that she started asking my friend and my cousin who are both close to me. What I did was, I contacted Grand Duke Dantalion to fill her with positive thoughts of us together, along doing meditations with us talking, laughing, cuddling, and affirmations as well for self-love. The affirmations really help, as I’m seeing myself more better now, it also helped me to not lust for results. Before people tend to avoid me because I was very gloomy, now I became cheerful once again, the people who tend to avoid me are now reaching out to me. Even had someone who blocked me, not my ex but a model whom I had sex before, iniated a conversation and said that I should drop by in her new apartment. You see, people avoid you when you’re negative. So that might also be one factor why the progress is slow in your case, aside from lusting for the desired results. You also have to consider that your target has a free will, and they may be fighting against it. Like Cancer said, give it some time, go out and find peace. Enjoy yourself, worrying if the spell worked is counter productive, more so if you’re impatiently waiting for the results.

@Rish Wow! Thank you for saying this, so nice of you! :raised_hands:t5:
I try my best, we have to help each other out right. I’m sorry your feeling a bit down lately, you want to share? If so, you can post here or send me a pm. I will always respond and try to bring some positivity.

And you know, honestly, it helps me to stay grounded and positive too, to be able to talk to others. Together we will all be in a happy place if we try to build each other up and encourage one another! :hugs:

3 Likes

I am in total awe of your thought process.

I will surely share my story with you…but currently i am in little control of my emotions…which is a good sign.
Anytime I am feeling low…I know that I have a friend to talk now.
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You do! :hugs:

@vlada_vb, @Sha out here has a topic focused on Grand Duke Dantalion, check it out so you get to familiar with the Duke. And Sha is a nice person too, so you may ask her about Grand Duke Dantalion.

@vlada_vb are you okay, buddy?
Please let us know how you are doing!
I’m a bit worried about you, so I would really appreciate if you would let us know you are okay! :raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

For a few days now I have been trying to contact dantalion for a hand, I have a lot of problems at the moment and I am sure that a person has changed the thoughts of those close to me otherwise it would not be explained why many of my friends have abandoned me. I ask for help to talk to the duke, if any of you work with him I would very much like you to help me communicate with him

1 Like

I can try and see if I can connect with him later and he is willing to give a message.
But what is it you want to know exactly? Like, do you have a specific question?

If you have a specific question, I can try to ask him. But please don’t give me too much details, so that I can get a clear answer from him if he want to give it. If you give me too much details, it might blurr with my own thoughts

Oh, thank you so much, could you ask him why so many people have turned away from me? I would like to be able to talk to him directly, for days I have been trying but without results

1 Like

Hey man, don’t worry. I read all your replies and thank you all. Just don’t have strength to write…
Anyway I’m the same. Spending days in my apartment sitting and smoking. Every night I’m trying to get any response from the Duke, but there is only silence. I don’t know, maybe he is angry with me or not wanting to help. Silence is killing me.

Strange thing is that I read that post about him. And it was just like describing me. Anyway me before all of this. I thought that we could make some connection based on that similarity but nothing.

There is no point, I will just give up.

Okay then. I have a few things to do before I get home, but later I will try and see if I can talk to him and get a message for you :crossed_fingers:t5:

@Secchia
Okay, now this is quite interesting. I didn’t even get a chance to get home, I’m in my car and while driving I got a few answers from him.

Now please remember, this is not me talking to you okay, it’s the message I get. So don’t take it personally against me.

You are a guy right? Because he kept saying “him”.
So basically what he said is the following;

• Nothing spirituality is blocking you. You are blocking you.
  • He doesn’t seem to like the way you approach him. (I will get into that shortly).
  • Did you offer him something on evoking him? He doesn’t seem to like the fact you pressume he will help you just because you ask.

He also mentioned that the reason why your “friends” abandoned you, is because of the way you treat them. Did they (your friend’s) advice you not to do something and you did it anyway?

He is telling me, that he doesnt like the way you treat your friends or people in general for that matter. He says you have a way of feeling inferior to other people, kind of like you look down on others and perceive yourself to be the best.

It’s for that reason that people tend to move away from you and is also the reason why he felt like you looked down on him and just expect him to help you because you ask. It’s your attitude he doesn’t seem to like and advices you to change that.

Read up on him, learn about him, acknowledge his status as a Great Duke. Come to him with respect and he will consider helping you. Granted, that it must be sincere, you have to really want it other wise he won’t waste his time on you.

Again, this is not my opinion, it’s what I am getting through.

I’m curious to know if you feel this resonates with you! As this was also a change for me, to see if I’m channeling correctly.

3 Likes

That sounds like the great Duke!!!

2 Likes

Good job. I wish that I can get just a simple yes or no from Duke :confused:

Good to hear you are okay.

I understand it can get very frustrating, but as I keep telling you; you have to keep the faith.
Also you really need to get into a more positive mindset, staying in the house doing nothing and still expecting this to change is never going to work!

The Duke can do a lot, but if you are not willing to help you, he can’t do anything for you!
Remember you did get a sign already, so he heard you. But you can’t doubt him and expect him to still work with you.

Really, work on yourself first! Leave Dantalion be for a few days. He will still watch and see you behind the scenes. Show him you are willing to try and get out there. And change your mind set, because he knows everything. So if you doubt him or blame him for whatever, he will know. He will know and turn his back on you. Remember you are asking him for help, he does not owe you anything.

Go get positive, you CAN do this! :muscle:t4:

4 Likes

Remember that you manifest your reality @vlada_vb ! You’re in control of you. As within, so without. As above, so below. I’ve been reading this thread and I sounds like you’re in a very dark place within you right now; contemplating some very negative and lower vibrational things. If you seek change, you have to make the change inside. Stop feeding your lower vibrations. It’ll only bring you deeper. That’s why you feel stuck. Seek to change your perspective on yourself, and your life. I’m speaking not because I know it all, but because I’ve literally just gone through what you’re going through now. You can message me if you would like to talk about the details. But seriously. It’s identical.

You have a lot of soul work/shadow work to do before you bring anyone back into your life. No spirit will bring her back if all you will do is just push her away with all this negative energy you’re currently harnessing. It’s unhealthy for you and destructive. Idk but I feel like I should tell you to go for a run. Like seriously. Get your running shoes, and run like you’re running for your life and focus only on your breath. You need to release. Put the smoke down.

6 Likes

Well said! This is what I was trying to tell, but I couldn’t really expound/emphasize as English is only a secondary language to me.

This! Basic law of attraction. Get rid of the doubt, get rid of jealousy, get rid of desperation. Start with self love then radiate energies of love and trust. Spread good vibrations.

4 Likes

@Teddy @vlada_vb from my own experience this change will not happen over night. It must unfold. In a way, the changes that you want to happen outside will only happen when you work on your inside. And achieving a change in your own perspective will not be achieved overnight. This situation will also test your patience and endurance. Speaking from experience. But the other side is so, so wonderful to finally reach. Things that helped me is relearning to be kind to myself. It helps I. Being kind to others. Honor your mind, body, and spirit. above all, leave judgemental and condemning thoughts (towards yourself and others) out the door. It has no room to help improve your situation and will only encourage self destruction.

2 Likes