Lion’s Mane Mushrooms

I just started taking Lions Mane daily. Today was my first time.

Has anyone else tried taking Lions Mane? If so what were the effects and outcome for you?

I will post my experience with it as the information becomes available. I hope others have experiences to share. I’m a firm believer that the earth can provide everything we need to heal and ascend. :lion: :mushroom:

Here is a screenshot list of possible benefits.

Note: I am not a doctor, please seek medical advice for any serious medical issues.

This is my test run with taking Lions Mane.

2 Likes

I use lion’s mane in a conjunction that I call “coffee 2.0” or “test booster” which is a blend consisting of lion’s mane, cacao, maca, ashwavadha , cinnamon, and maca.

I like it so far, although I do not use it in sufficient quantities because I drink it in a tea cup and there is an abundance of other ingredients so you know, they take place.

Since there is no much quantity I am not getting the full effects but I can still get noticeable results and mind sharpness from the lion’s mane.

2 Likes

It definitely works. But it isnt going to happen overnight. A person must consume a determined qty daily over a long duration. When I take it consistently I notice differences in my memory and overall cognition for sure. Its a great thing to add into anyones diet.

1 Like

I agree with this.

Probably about a week before you really start to feel a difference.

When I had tried it, I ended up not liking it.

Hard to describe but it was like it was too strong somehow.

I found it uncomfortable and stopped.

Ironically, rockstar has put out a line of energy drinks with lions mane extract and I’m fine with those, but I’ve figured out a few things since then about my physiology.

I should probably revisit it and see what happens now.

1 Like

How are you taking it? Capsules, or tea?

1 Like

I ordered the powdered form. My first dose was yesterday , I mixed it with Powerade fruit punch flavor. I honestly wasn’t crazy about it. As far as the taste and texture.

I like @Xag_darklight ‘s idea to take it as tea. I have a witchy blend of tea that I think I will try mixing it with this afternoon and see if I like that better.

Also, I think I took too much for the first dose. Today I’ll try cutting it in half.

1 Like

That’s good! I always bless my food and drinks also , so this conjunction is no different!

Since it has some interconnected benefits. I open my arms above it and activate my energy, I visualise and feel the benefits intensify and become real right now, I push the energy in the consumables and imbend it. Finally I thank and feel gratitude for the meal and drink.

2 Likes

I’ve been taking lion’s mane in powdered form every other day for a little while.
I either mix it in a mealshake, my morning tea, my yoghurt and muesli if I bother to eat breakfast or in my coffee. It tastes pretty nice, it’s a little earthy .

I haven’t noticed much outside of a slight improvement in cognitive functions. My ADHD brainchatter seems to be a little less intense when I take it.
It’s the main reason I take it as well, so I haven’t really paid any attention to the other benefits.
It’s a slight step down from my medication in terms of effectiveness and it’s more expensive. The benefit in my opinion is that I don’t have to rely on dex-amphetamins or a very, very rigorous meditation schedule to be able to function a bit better.

1 Like

I skipped yesterday because I think I took too much.

Today I was making some ramen noodles and had the idea to try adding some to that. So, we will see how that goes.

Edit: it was much better to take mixed in the ramen.

3 Likes

Seriously, are you even a witch? I cast a healing spell on both my permanently injured and perfect leg for 6 months, 3 times a day and healed my permanent ankle injury, and became the best footballer in my school, where there were football champions who gone to national level, and they have acknowledged my football prowess was far superior to them. I thought Lions Mane was some sort of a magic potion, only to find it is a mundane health product

:face_with_monocle:

It’s a mushroom to be exact.

It grows naturally. Most witches use natural herbs, shrooms and spices, in their practice. All witches I have ever known know how to use what’s available from the earth to heal and do many other witchy things.

For the record though, I do not identify as a witch. I identify as black magician.

Do spill the beans on your superb spell casting techniques, I’m sure everyone here is sitting on the edge of their seats to learn your grand secrets.

Also @Jinxer , it is forum rules to post an introduction.

1 Like

No I meant black magician. I’m not the only one here who uses lion mane. So I’m curious if you read anyone else’s posts?

Black magicians have the same abilities as any other person who practices magical arts.

Only as a black magician I don’t pretend to be all love and light. I know I have a very dark side. I embrace the darkness as much as the light.

But this is all very off topic from my original post. This topic is for the uses of lions mane and is for sharing experiences with it. If you do not have any experience with lions mane then you are derailing my topic and I politely ask you to stop posting in this topic.

3 Likes

I have magical wards and protection throughout my home, and your black magic, or anyone else’s magic won’t work here. So, I was thinking if we could have an amateur wizard duel at a graveyard or your home(if it’s not warded) tonight. I hope you can fly on a broom or teleport. No point if your magic isn’t supernatural, and limited to not violating natural laws like the others in the forum

@Jinxer Before you go around insulting members here, perhaps you can follow the rules and properly introduce yourself. Click here and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.

1 Like

A wizards duel, you say? :thinking:

This isn’t Harry Potter.

1 Like

Please make a proper introduction. You defeated a Goetic demon that used to be an ancient god that was probably worshipped from the start of humanity yet you feel vulnerable to other magicians. Another remedy of this, is the knowledge that no one is after you.

3 Likes

Honestly, why are you so hell bent on the introduction. And what did Halphas say about me

Its a forum rule all members must do.

Didn’t ask because I don’t care.

3 Likes

Alright @Jinxer I have done some clean up and removed the side conversation completely. I would move it to it’s own topic but it looks like it’s done. :slight_smile:

Also, be aware, insulting forum members is a bannable offence. You get one warning. We don’t need belligerence here, we are all looking to empower ourselves and help each other in constructive ways, if you can’t keep to a basic level of civility there are other places you can take that kind of behaviour.

I have also removed 2 other of-topic posts in the Lilith thread. Please be mindful that this is not social media, this is a discussion forum and discussions are expected to stay on topic. You are free to create new topics to bring up other questions of your own but please do not disrespect the OP by derailing a thread.

All future posts of yours will be removed until our Intro rule is respected. This is enforced the same for all members and there are no exceptions.

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

For reference: PLEASE READ: you are held to these rules whether you read them or not, reading them avoids surprises.

The rules are here

The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ

The Terms of Service are here

4 Likes

@DarkestKnight or @mulberry will one of please lock this topic. Thank you.

2 Likes